govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

Re:Found a Few Glitches

[Post New]by govols2 on Jan 5, 15 8:33 PM
Oddly, I had finished all the previous paintings that were available before the update but am not getting the quests for the new paintings in the collection.

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 5, 15 8:33 PM
Is anyone getting the correct items for the printing press? I'm getting the armor and items from the train there as well. thanks ahead of time!

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jan 5, 15 8:35 PM
The last two cities seem to be giving the same thing . Haven't got any of the paper ones.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 5, 15 8:52 PM
Oh, now there is a difference. I have not completed the paintings on the second game; there are no additional paintings Only thing I noticed in the office was the pet bed was missing.... off to look around the office.

On the game I have completed the paintings, the only difference I see in the AES is from a distance there appear to be several snow covered buildings but only the office building when I get to the town level, the pet bed is missing and nothing new; it is the same on the second game.

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jan 5, 15 9:18 PM
Maybe there won't be paintings. I had completed all the collections in the last section. the one that gives stars. There are now 6 new collections there to complete. Since the others led to paintings I assumed these would as well.

What office. The pet store or our antique shop. Neither one has a pet bed for me. The cat carrier with the cat in it at the pet store is still there. I have no idea why since i adopted her awhile back.

My area that has the museum has several places that you can click on but each one just says to complete the quests first.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 5, 15 9:51 PM
Thanks, GoVols, clicked on the empty bits and the options boards came up for like 6 places. Guess we know where those cinder blocks and rebar are going eh?

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Jan 5, 15 10:11 PM
Havn't checked my map yet, but I"m not able to go into the wharf at all now, everytime I click on it and hit enter area it just does nothing but keep the box up(I can enter other buildings just fine though from what I can see) so you can add that glitch in, I only went trying because when I clicked on the airplane icon it said to complete a setting up the airplane quest and thought maybe if I went to the wharf it'd jumpstart the quests.

Edit: finally got in, had to take my decorations down and click way lower to get it to behave and let me in.

Edited on 01/05/2015 at 10:26:28 PM PST

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 5, 15 10:27 PM
I had no problem getting into the plane from the wharf and then get the option to click enter just like any building. Not out where the crate is. That is a different place.

misties
Minnow
Minnow
204 Posts

[Post New]by misties on Jan 5, 15 11:03 PM
I dont know if this is a glitch or not, but all of the new cities do not give out any resources. Is this deliberate? I sure hope I am not the only one with this problem. Was it something they forgot to put in? Let me know what you all think or have to say about this...thanks...

pnrr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pnrr1 on Jan 6, 15 12:56 AM
Hi everyone, good luck all to at new update, it is finally here but ( unsuprisly) have lots of questions and glitches...

i have 3 new cities,
i can collect in washington "princess" pieces
in colarado ,covalary pieces , but in nashville tenessa appear only covalary pieces again same in colarado... so i can not able to collect "printing press " pieces which is in the premium part.

what can i do, because some players begin to sell them over 400.000 ...

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 6, 15 1:51 AM
MY KEYS ARE NOW BACK. IT ONLY TOOK 24 HOURS. I KEPT TRYING ALL DAY TO GIVE KEYS. AT 2:30 I TRIED AGAIN. AND WAS ABLE TO GIVE THEM. AND IT WORKED. HURRRRRAAAY.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 6, 15 2:37 AM
pnrr1 wrote:
in colarado ,covalary pieces , but in nashville tenessa appear only covalary pieces again same in colarado... so i can not able to collect "printing press " pieces which is in the premium part.

what can i do, because some players begin to sell them over 400.000 ...

The same problem here....

dolphinblue55
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by dolphinblue55 on Jan 6, 15 4:31 AM
Not sure if any one else has this problem but every time I go into the slot machines it takes 2 gold off me before I use any of the machines

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 6, 15 4:50 AM
dolphinblue55 wrote:Not sure if any one else has this problem but every time I go into the slot machines it takes 2 gold off me before I use any of the machines

Good catch. So far I have just tried the coin machine. It is taking off the 100 coin with each pull but there is, what I think is, an additional charge of 100 coin each time you reenter the machine. No gold was removed from my total for use of coin slot machine.

Nice addition is that it tells you clearly how many coins you have won rather than the fleeting +XX that you had to look for formerly. Off to play the other two now.

Okay with my experience with other two machines. Stars - one to enter and one for each pull. I am afraid since I only in the 400 range on those I was not willing to see if it continued to cost one additional star each time the scene was reentered. Did continue to get good pay offs there, 10 pulls got pouch of keepsakes, 6 stars, 3 gold, Royal Specter, and Lasagna.

On the gold - first time in nothing was deducted buy two other times - 2 bar to enter and 1 per pull. Five pulls garnered Rococo Flame, 3 gold and a lasagna.

So I guess the moral to that story is if you are going to play the slots make sure you are going to play several times in a row so you don't incur the entry to the machine fee. But I have to say, I have never really paid attention to going in and if it cost before so I am not 100% this is new.

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 5:13:52 AM PST

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 6, 15 7:59 AM
Jessuisbelle...... I NOW have the same problem .... once you hit picky shopper mode all rewards disappear and it says for you to find a sweet berry and you cant find it... so you try the hint button and for me it just highlights the sculpture of the man throwing the discus........ but there is no berry to be found and then you cant proceed so you have to get out of the city and when you go back in your stuck in picky shopper mode.. which in fact disables the entire city... rendering it unplayable!!!!!!

also the picky shopper mode stops giving a reward in Como, Colorado.... but at least its doesn't make the city UNPLAYABLE!!!!!!

UPDATE: COMO COLORADO.... BECOMES UNPLAYABLE ONCE YOU HIT THE PICKY SHOPPER MODE!!!! it asks you to find the comb... but you cant click on it because the sword is in the way!!!!!

THANK YOU dolphinblue55!!!! this will save a lot of people a lot of coins and gold and probably stars.... I have added your post to the top... in my original post that started this thread....!!!!

AGAIN AS dolphinblue55 SAID..... STAY AWAY FROM ALL SLOT MACHINES... THEY ARE STEALING!!!!!

Edited on 01/06/2015 at 9:37:20 AM PST

[Post New]by researchlady on Jan 6, 15 8:04 AM
I cannot find the gloves for Margaret's Place in Atlanta, GA. I know I found the gloves but when I go to the her place the gloves are not in the corner. I can't proceed without the gloves. Where are they?

Anita

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 6, 15 8:14 AM
Exquisite Heirloom Coaster (Collections Bronze) - exchanging gives you ten gloves. Happy gaming!

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Jan 6, 15 8:21 AM
Some items may not be in the same place they were before. I have noticed, at least on the new scenes, that a few items will be somewhere else the next time. Maybe the gloves have moved as well. Check around the rest of the room. I would think they would still be in the main scene though and not one of the sub-scenes

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 6, 15 8:26 AM
Uuh...sorry Anita, I misunderstood your question....though you were searching for "normal gloves". I'll check out where to find Margarets gloves....

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 6, 15 8:33 AM
researchlady wrote:I cannot find the gloves for Margaret's Place in Atlanta, GA. I know I found the gloves but when I go to the her place the gloves are not in the corner. I can't proceed without the gloves. Where are they?

Anita

I think I found them in the Secret Library... but I don't remember in which mode it was...sorry.

Go to: