Re:Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by kirstymybaby on May 15, 09 2:17 PM
Hi all

I am having problems ordering this game online with the buy now option.

It is allowing me to go through all the points but at the end when I have completed the payment it does not seem to want to complete. I am trying to buy the game from Bigfishgames.com

can anyone make any suggestions as to why. Or suggest anywhere I can purchase the game from.

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on May 16, 09 3:09 AM
tijhea wrote:
lisam63 wrote:hello..i was wondering if this game is worth dl because i played the demo and in the hour's time i already made it to day 2 ..it is a great game but i don't want to buy it if the game is relatively short..thanks for your help lisa

YOU HAVE NOT BEGUN TO EVEN START THE GAME... THERE IS ALOT MORE AHEAD.. ITS A NICE GAME I BOUGHT IT.. IF YOU ENJOYED THE DEMO THEN TRY THE GAME.

[Post New]by deb31750 on May 16, 09 5:51 PM
bluenowhere17 wrote:Level 24 - Dump at the Old Circus, Trying to find the last piece of the teddy bear. Hint circles 4 blocks but nothing happens when I click there.

YOU HAVE TO USE THE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A SATELLITE DISH TO MOVE THE BLOCKS OUT OF THE WAY

Stuck in Lab

[Post New]by artiste1943 on May 17, 09 8:29 AM
I have replayed the lab 6 times now. My help tells me there is a part on the right hand corner of the crate, but 100"s of clicks won't get it. Same thing when I go into the other part of the lab my help says there is a part at the end of the pile of lumber. I am really dissatisfied that the game does not save your progress either, so that you have to redo each time you leave the game out of frustration. I would not buy this game. It is fun until you hit these glitches.

[Post New]by collierjk on May 22, 09 6:04 AM
I am stuck on the last waffle also. There was one on top of the crate. one in back of the crates, but cannot find the third one that is suppose to be behind the crate. i would really appreciate some help. PS I love the game!

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on May 31, 09 3:06 PM
I loved this game.....i wish there were more **** games like this....thank you BF you sharing with us...Finished in one day because i couldn't stop playing it...

Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by 190558 on Jun 13, 09 10:05 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 3 Days: Zoo Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

MaguroMam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MaguroMam on Jun 30, 09 11:43 AM
Thanks for the help with the spring in the library scene. I was going nuts. Didn't think that I would have to poof two things at the same time to find the item. Fun game. Has it's quirks like leaving a scene before you complete it and returning and starting it all over again. But it goes faster because you've done it before.

[Post New]by kabdul711 on Jul 15, 09 9:10 AM
how do u get pass level 7

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Aug 6, 09 10:02 AM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say how much I really loved this game. I just bought it and started playing it a couple days ago because I was waiting for a really good HOG to come out. I figured I might as well try it and I thought at most it would be cute, but not much more than that. I absolutely loved it and I will be playing this one over and over again!! I would love to see more games like this one.

[Post New]by sebastiangm on Jan 23, 10 4:27 PM
I can't find the lever bar in the manager's hotel room (Level 22). Hint keeps pointing to the chest which needs to be opened by the lever.

VIDA2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by VIDA2 on Feb 3, 10 3:09 PM
kabdul711 wrote:how do u get pass level 7

VIDA2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by VIDA2 on Feb 3, 10 3:13 PM
kabdul711 wrote:how do u get pass level 7

I wish I knew...the microchips are not where the hint says

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 13, 10 11:22 PM
I enjoyed this game. Was light hearted and fun. Easy to find objects and nice storyline.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 16, 10 1:32 PM

This is a game I must have missed somehow when it first came out. Its really pretty darned good!!

And its a good length, too, at 27 chapters. It took me a couple of days in spurts.

Lots of variety in gameplay and not a bad mystery story.

Don't be fooled by the comic book graphics - its quite grown-up.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Sep 6, 10 10:16 AM
Nice game with a TON of stuff to keep you busy. You play Anna, who is asked to help her uncle recover stolen animals from the family's business - a zoo!

Anna sets out on her adventure to search for the animals, and is greeted by one situation (or puzzle!) after another. This game has a TON of variety and the puzzles are fun and many are original. There are some hidden object scenes to work with as well, but they are not your run of the mill hidden object scenes. You usually have to manipulate objects within the scenes in order to find things - not in an "assembling objects" sort of way as you usually have to do in other games, but moving objects, opening objects to reveal other objects. The animations in the scenes is very smooth, the graphics are crisp and clear. I don't think I have ever played another game quite like this one. All in all, had fun in the demo hour and give this game a definite thumbs up.

[Post New]by bullybrooke1 on Jan 2, 11 2:32 PM
lisam63 wrote:hello..i was wondering if this game is worth dl because i played the demo and in the hour's time i already made it to day 2 ..it is a great game but i don't want to buy it if the game is relatively short..thanks for your help lisa

it is a good game but it doesn't take long to finish it, and it is a bit disappointing in that you don't really unlock anything.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Mar 30, 11 8:12 AM
Finished the demo and loved it, so I will be purchasing the game! The graphics are good, the **** tasks fun and I like the characters.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 4, 11 4:26 PM
Hi all,
This was one of the first games I bought when I joined the Big Fish pond.
I was a bit shy when it came to writing anything on the Forums then but thought I'd come back and add a few comments, now I'm a more confident swimmer and like to splash about some.
This game is actually quite enjoyable and full of pleasant surprises. It seemed to be a little childish at first, as the characters are a bit 'comic strip' but as the game progressed it became more interesting.
Lots of objects to find and not too easy to discover. I agree that it's a bit short but I have come back to it after quite a while and still enjoy playing. Can't be bad!
Lots of love to all you fishes, Pat_ric_ia x

Trigger51
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Trigger51 on May 22, 11 8:36 AM
I didn't see a review section, so I'll leave my comments here.

I lasted 5 minutes with this game demo before I DELETED it.

Install failed, because I don't sit and wait for the download. Instead of retrying install, it re-downloaded.
Juvenile graphics and **** scene.
Lastly, there is an arcade-type scene early, which really turned me off.

Go to: