ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Dream Day Married in Manhatten

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 2, 08 10:30 AM
mzarmanda32 wrote:I loved the demo so much that I went on and bought th game. I love the sights, sounds and the beautiful graphics of the game. I've already completed both scenarios and it has me wanting more and more. I had not played the other Dream Day games but I will. Overall, it's just a beautiful game that will have you enthralled from beginning to end.
Welcolme to this site and forum mzarmanda,try the day dream honeymoon it is fab,the music is super hawaii makes you feel like you are there. I just loved that one as well.

[Post New]by ttlovesherbabys on Aug 7, 08 1:41 AM
Hi i liked the demo,but really dont know i want to buy the game or wait can some one tell me how many levels there was to this game?

Thanks

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 7, 08 10:27 AM
ttlovesherbabys wrote:Hi i liked the demo,but really dont know i want to buy the game or wait can some one tell me how many levels there was to this game?

Thanks
This is a very short version .wish they would make them a lot longer with intermission puzzles.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Aug 8, 08 1:05 PM
tt, even though the game itself is rather on the short side (not sure how many levels), the fact that you can play as a different couple with different problems makes it twice as long. I don't regret buying it at all, ESPECIALLY given the $7 game club price.

[Post New]by sariala on Dec 13, 08 2:39 PM
I really like all of the Dream Day Wedding games. They're pretty basic HO games, but the graphics are so clean and bright. There are so many HO games out there with fuzzy, dark scenes that it can be difficult to figure out what you're even looking at, but that's never been the case with these games.

[Post New]by cricket112 on Dec 13, 08 4:46 PM
Hi all where did u get this game i loved all the other Dream Days...??? please...

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 18, 08 9:47 PM
I loved the first 3 Dream Day games. Manhattan not so much. The arranging seating and chocomatic minigames are boring. The finding the lists and getting out of freezer/sauna,etc. were fun. When the games first open, the first 3 were Oberon. This one is i play. Wonder if that makes a difference?

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Mar 4, 11 6:35 PM
I've bought and played all the Dream Day games. There is plenty of replay in each of them. In this one (Manhattan), you have a chance to choose another couple and play the game again with a little different twist. These are happy, fun, relaxing games -- not too hard or challenging, but very nice for a change of pace. They provide a pleasant breather from the more intense games. The graphics are well done, puzzles are not difficult, and the stories are basically good.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 10, 11 3:00 PM
Hi all, just come back to replay this game. Don't you just love these Dream Day games? Well, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I like 'em! I'd forgotten about the timer, which always raises my blood pressure, but never mind ...... I intend to go through to the end and rediscover Manhatten.
Lovely!!!!
Love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

Seester2
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by Seester2 on Apr 26, 11 11:44 AM
This was a refreshing change from all the dark games that are constantly offered. Not perfect as far as graphics...and I am not crazy about having to go back to the same hidden object page over and over again, but I needed something light, and this fit the bill!

Go to: