NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jan 31, 15 1:25 PM
divaprods wrote:My computer froze after picking my avatar

Mine also. I have downloaded and deleted on two different days, four times and it happens every time. I am on Windows 7 Professional. Wondering if it's really worth all the trouble.

[Post New]by helenstehenson on Mar 9, 15 5:04 PM
have reached level 48 weeks ago [u]how soon is the coming soon going to happen!!!!!

Issue with wild cards and the sections with sand and brushes

[Post New]by bobbi_jo20 on Mar 10, 15 9:31 PM
When playing on the sand and brush levels, if you have a wild card behind the brush you lose the brush when the wild card pops up. The brush does not brush the sand away making it impossible to clear the screen and making us waste one of the hearts. It has happened to me twice, playing on pc, windows 7 home 64bit.

barbspin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by barbspin on Mar 23, 15 9:41 PM
Second time this has happened: I purchase wild cards from the in game store, the screen goes black, game closes, and I don't receive my purchase but the money sure is taken out. Last time I reported it, BigFish didn't even respond with a solution or refund, just an automated "How did we do?".
I want a refund for both or a game credit that doesn't expire like punch card credits. Then I'm done with this game for good; it wants to eat money.

[Post New]by fallenskies on Apr 10, 15 4:42 PM
Unable to reduce from full size screen. When I go to options full screen has a check in the box but the words "full screen" are greyed out and I cannot take the check out of the box. Also, after playing several hands I tried to click on "end hand" and the game freezes. I have to go to the task manager to shut the game down. This doesn't happen all the time just randomly and only when ending the hand. I checked to see if there were any other programs running in the background thinking my anti-virus program may have been running and using resources but there was nothing else running on my pc but this game.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 18, 15 3:30 PM
I tried the update that was released today. The game started fine, I finished one round and after that the screen went blank. I tried the task manager but Windows was frozen, I pushed the power button to log out and then shut the game down with the task manager. I had the same issue with the previous version.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 19, 15 1:06 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that after there are issues with this particular game even after the update. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

tazruby2000, please reach out to the Technical Support Team in regards to this issue after the update. They are always willing to help. This will also help to report the issue you are seeing after this update was released.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page in regards to the other issues players are seeing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

barbspin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by barbspin on May 30, 15 3:23 PM
OK, straight off, this is a gripe review of this game. I love this game, I want to play it all the time. However, here's the gripe: Whenever I make a purchase in this game, more hearts, wildcards, etc. the site takes my money but won't give me the item I buy. This has happened three times now.
Yes, I've emailed Big Fish but I get absolutely no response from them. Yes, I use the page for submitting questions and tech issues.
I'm about fed up on this.
Anyone have solutions to either get what I paid for or to reach the right people? Please don't say email unless you have a specific person I can email to.
Sorry for the griping, but I'm frustrated....

BSHADOW
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by BSHADOW on Jun 4, 15 5:33 PM
I don't see anyone else talking about this problem that has come up since the most recent upgrade.

I had enough hearts to upgrade the wizard so that I see the top card on the left all the time. However, every since that upgrade to the wizard I have noticed that at times I have two cards turn over at the same time. For example, I will see a 2 on the top of the left pile but when it turns over there is a 10. If I use the wizard to undo I can see that it did turn over two cards at once. This happens quite often and I am using all of my points on using the undo. It's frustrating.

[Post New]by sweetsg on Jun 8, 15 9:50 AM
win 8.1
been playing it for months. This week it has started causing trouble. When I try to open it, it says that it has ceased working and windows is shutting it down and will let me know when they have a fix for it. It is a shame too because I have been playing it daily for a long time without any kind of problems.
I am hoping that the next update will fix it, otherwise I guess I will have to uninstall and lose all my levels earned.

[Post New]by Cuddlefish on Jun 8, 15 5:53 PM
I have the same problem as B Shadow. Several times the game turns over two cards and not one which goes through the deck faster and makes it much harder to play out

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 9, 15 8:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

barbspin, it looks like a representative responded to your most recent request. I apologize if it wasn't received. It may be helpful to check the junk or spam folders to ensure that it didn't get misplaced. Please keep in mind that our office is located in Seattle. If you feel that your question wasn't answered, you are more than welcome to reply directly to that email and the representative will be right with you.

BSHADOW and Cuddlefish, it may be helpful to contact our Technical Support Team in regards to the loss of points. They may better be able to troubleshoot for you.

sweetsg, I'm sorry to hear that this game crashes on your computer. For hints, please look at the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

I hope this helps! As always, you are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators with any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by sweetsg on Jun 11, 15 2:18 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

barbspin, it looks like a representative responded to your most recent request. I apologize if it wasn't received. It may be helpful to check the junk or spam folders to ensure that it didn't get misplaced. Please keep in mind that our office is located in Seattle. If you feel that your question wasn't answered, you are more than welcome to reply directly to that email and the representative will be right with you.

BSHADOW and Cuddlefish, it may be helpful to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> in regards to the loss of points. They may better be able to troubleshoot for you.

sweetsg, I'm sorry to hear that this game crashes on your computer. For hints, please look at the following help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

I hope this helps! As always, you are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators with any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

Sir....I am on level 61, all stars completed....(waiting for update, I return to redo all levels until the coming soons) It does NOT crash. It does not always want to OPEN. This has only started this last week. Once connected, it plays well and is a great game.
I have been playing bfg for years and know about crashes (few and far between with my systems). I own many games. This game has only started causing trouble this week:
I click icon...It turns black as if opening then closes and a notice says the program has stopped working and windows will let me know if there is a solution. Then the notice closes and no game. Sometimes I must go through that 5 or 10 times before it finally connects. Will there be a new update soon?

just4meme
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by just4meme on Jul 22, 15 7:26 AM
Don't know if this is a technical issue, but on the first level of Level 50 (and this has happened on previous levels) had already earned 2 stars (2 and 3 times over), cleared the board 3 times but did not get the 3rd (excellent) star to complete the level, why? If you clear the board you should earn all 3 stars. Thanks for you help!

[Post New]by Spastic on Jul 24, 15 10:03 PM
The update for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey doesn't appear even though I can find update for other games when I manually check - what now?

[Post New]by mardot on Aug 16, 15 11:38 AM
Not quite sure if this is a tech issue or not. Played game right up to and including no. 68 and while waiting for "coming soon" I filled in more stars. Suddenly the game went right back to the beginning again, Iam wading through this but would much rather go to no.69 when the game continues. Ihave compaq presario cq 60 with windows vista home basic. Can you help?

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by good_witch_wendy on Aug 30, 15 11:32 AM
game starts enter user name click ok then system freezes

system is dell m70 laptop
2.33 ghz intel processor 2 gb ram hot sure about video specs win xp pro
thanks or should i just delete and reload

[Post New]by riodi22 on Oct 17, 15 4:34 PM
Have you figured out the 'Coming Soon' update? I've been told to manually update but the update is not there. I've tried this for several weeks no with update appearing and no more help from the helpdesk. Now what? Is this the end of Emerland Solitaire?

Edited on 10/17/2015 at 4:35:48 PM PST

[Post New]by velting on Nov 2, 15 12:26 PM
I have the same issue as mardot. Several times, I was partway through the game and when I went back to play again, I had to start at the beginning. A few times, I had gone through all the levels, and was trying to get 3 stars on every one. A couple of times, the game even shut down my computer.

jodiswat
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by jodiswat on Jan 10, 16 6:03 AM
I just realized that you currently had a update . so i went to redownload the game, but it doesnt give me that update. still says "coming soon"

Go to: