bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:<<<<UPDATE>>>>!!!!! For People With Glitches In the Game!!!!!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 7, 15 9:58 AM
G'day ChestnutHeights,

Thanks for checking into this for me so quickly!

Since the changes were made from our side, the version number will remain the same. We are taking a look into this now, and in the meantime I am wondering if you'd be willing to try launching the game one more time, just in case the server wasn't quite ready when I first posted.

bfgMurrumbidgee

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 7, 15 10:04 AM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day ChestnutHeights,

Since the changes were made from our side, the version number will remain the same. We are taking a look into this now, and in the meantime I am wondering if you'd be willing to try launching the game one more time, just in case the server wasn't quite ready when I first posted.

bfgMurrumbidgee

Rats! I still don't have any changes. Should I uninstall and reinstall, do you think??

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 7, 15 10:05 AM
Thank you for updating us bfgMurrumbidgee!!!! but alas we are still experiencing problems, the same problems even after you have stated they have been fixed... either the fix didn't work or we need to know how to get this update...?? just logging into the game is not giving us the repairs you have made!!!!!

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jan 7, 15 10:22 AM
Gobstopper, for me it works.... very sorry that it doesn't for you. I've got two new questsm ...and I'm very happy about that.

[Post New]by Ellie113 on Jan 7, 15 10:38 AM
Hi all! This is my first post...woo hoo! I also have version 1.804 and it still has all of the glitches. I have tried going in and out of the game to no avail. Any suggestions?

kt_1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by kt_1 on Jan 7, 15 10:45 AM
I still do not have any story line quests, I can give and receive keys, I can get to the plane but no quests...

LBCook
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by LBCook on Jan 7, 15 10:54 AM
Same here, still no quests, and I have the same glitches mentioned over and over in this forum. V.1.804, Windows 7.

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 2:20:03 PM PST

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 7, 15 11:42 AM
G'day,

We're going to continue investigating why the quests are not showing for some users.

As soon as we have more news on this we'll update the forums.

bfgMurrumbidgee

JimDaddyO
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by JimDaddyO on Jan 7, 15 12:15 PM
Still no quests. I tried opening the game directly and also through the game manager, no difference.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 7, 15 12:39 PM
Ellie113 wrote:Hi all! This is my first post...woo hoo! I also have version 1.804 and it still has all of the glitches. I have tried going in and out of the game to no avail. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the ART forum Ellie. You'll find us a fun, happy, bunch! Glad to have you along for the ride. Right now, we wait and try until they fix the problem of the missing quests!

[Post New]by HatTrickKid on Jan 7, 15 12:54 PM
Here's an update for you. It took 7 months to get this glitchfest. Imagine how long it would take to get an update that actually worked.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jan 7, 15 1:13 PM
no update fixes for me, also playing 1.804
now having layering issue as well so that cannot play riddle mode, see separate post

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 1:26:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Ellie113 on Jan 7, 15 1:13 PM
Thanks, ChestnutHeights! It looks like a fun update...if only it worked

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Jan 7, 15 1:17 PM
FWIT: V1.804, Windows7, lots of ram/rom, fast processor. Did a game manager uninstall/reinstall. Too bad, so sad, still no quests

[Post New]by Spirit_of_Auron on Jan 7, 15 1:30 PM
No update fixes either, will try restarting the game again and see if it works(as i hadn't yet today so this first start up was the first for today) but doesn't seem like it worked here either.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 7, 15 1:35 PM
I just got a quest!

But the time on the museum customization is still showing over 2400 hours to complete.

binabik
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by binabik on Jan 7, 15 1:52 PM
I have the same version, 1.804. The apple orchard is stuck on the fast shopper mode, and in none of the 3 new cities have I ever gotten a picky shopper version. The items remain the same all the time as well. I'm on the professional level on all 3 cities. Also have the problems others have mentioned already.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 7, 15 1:59 PM
TiramaSue wrote:I just got a quest!

But the time on the museum customization is still showing over 2400 hours to complete.

Congratulations! Looks like we'll have to play vicariously through you..let us know how it goes!

pnrr1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pnrr1 on Jan 7, 15 2:19 PM
bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day ChestnutHeights,

bfgMurrumbidgee

guess what : nothing changed .... no quest ... nothing.... nothing...

also , however i can play 3 new cities, i can not able to collect "press " items which is in premium collection...

did we ever said that we are waiting at least for 7 months ..... i wonder what have you done for 7 months....

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 7, 15 2:20 PM
My version is 1.804. I am now finding some glitches. I have been able to play the 3 new places that I have(level now). Can not auction anything out for gold. I am only getting the daily auction quests.

Edited on 01/07/2015 at 4:02:53 PM PST

Go to: