AES Museum

salsaz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

Re:AES Museum

[Post New]by salsaz on Jan 9, 15 12:00 PM
ChestnutHeights wrote:
jocpowell wrote:Mine was 2445 hrs (102 days). Ended up using 152 gold to do instantly.

You should contact customer service and request a refund. That's a known glitch that they are working on repairing. It shouldn't take that long.

Good one ChestnutHeights. It only took them 7 months to fix the rewards, so yeah I'm sure they get this one fixed soonish. (Don't take that wrong way).

Mine has it costs 2839 gold to instantly update. I don't even have that so quess I will have to wait another 3 months before I can get any more quests. I guess that's less than 7 months for the last update.

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 2:16:41 PM PST

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Jan 9, 15 1:55 PM
I have fixed the museum door at least 6 times, how many more before I can open the door? my arm is tired from all the quests and would like to get in the door. Will check back to see if you have answered Thanks

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 9, 15 3:15 PM
lcjdqs wrote:I have fixed the museum door at least 6 times, how many more before I can open the door? my arm is tired from all the quests and would like to get in the door. Will check back to see if you have answered Thanks

If you are tired of quests, trust me! You dont want to go in, LOL! Ive been playing this game a year and half and Ive never seen so many quests at one time once you get inside. Are you fixing or customizing? You want to customize the museum to the Pirate theme. You may want to take a break first.

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Jan 9, 15 5:16 PM
april3850 wrote:
lcjdqs wrote:I have fixed the museum door at least 6 times, how many more before I can open the door? my arm is tired from all the quests and would like to get in the door. Will check back to see if you have answered Thanks

If you are tired of quests, trust me! You dont want to go in, LOL! Ive been playing this game a year and half and Ive never seen so many quests at one time once you get inside. Are you fixing or customizing? You want to customize the museum to the Pirate theme. You may want to take a break first.

april<<Thanks for the warning

[Post New]by whichqueen on Jan 9, 15 8:10 PM
I also have 2406: plus hours to update the aes museum. also I am on level 91 and it says I need 1,952,650 to get to the next level. also level 12 in Tennessee I have no items cannot get past it because the moon I need to get is covered over by the yarn. any suggestions ?

arenn01
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by arenn01 on Jan 9, 15 8:24 PM
You don't have to select the Pirate Theme to customize. I chose the Pink Office, it took 153 hrs to complete, well it would have, but I caved at 52 hrs left and paid the 52 gold bars. Once I did that, I was able to follow April's suggestions to get the quests to start dropping.

Edited on 01/09/2015 at 8:25:18 PM PST

susanlnels
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by susanlnels on Jan 9, 15 9:18 PM
Yesterday my game said it would cost 127 gold to instantly open the Museum. Then today it said 2787 gold bars!! I hope the new update does fix that. I didn't pay the 127 because I thought that was steep .

Otherwise though, I am really enjoying having quests again .

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 9, 15 10:04 PM
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:Yes, I cheated when customizing the AES Museum, it would of taken me 2445:59:59 to finish or do the Instant Upgrade and spend 152 gold bars. Curiosity killed the cat, I did the instant, still nothing in the way of any new quests. Wait for it! I'm still getting the loved Auction Quests, yippee!

I wish my museum only wanted 152 gold bars. It asked for 2480 gold bars last time I checked.

I'll sit and wait and see which comes first, an update to fix bugs or April 19, when the building will finally be customized.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 9, 15 10:07 PM
arenn01 wrote:You don't have to select the Pirate Theme to customize. I chose the Pink Office, it took 153 hrs to complete, well it would have, but I caved at 52 hrs left and paid the 52 gold bars. Once I did that, I was able to follow April's suggestions to get the quests to start dropping.

If you want to get for the achievement, eventually you will have to customize to pirate.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 9, 15 10:19 PM
salsaz wrote:
ChestnutHeights wrote:
jocpowell wrote:Mine was 2445 hrs (102 days). Ended up using 152 gold to do instantly.

You should contact customer service and request a refund. That's a known glitch that they are working on repairing. It shouldn't take that long.

Good one ChestnutHeights. It only took them 7 months to fix the rewards, so yeah I'm sure they get this one fixed soonish. (Don't take that wrong way).

Mine has it costs 2839 gold to instantly update. I don't even have that so quess I will have to wait another 3 months before I can get any more quests. I guess that's less than 7 months for the last update.

I'm not taking it the wrong way... no worries.

Just trying to warn people that they may want to hold off on upgrading/decorating or if not, DON"T pay out the gold...

[Post New]by hellsfury64 on Jan 9, 15 10:41 PM
Thanks for the update on that time! A month seems too long to me, but I'm counting life in weeks not months so I will not see most of those holiday items I had been waiting for. I wish they could have just dropped the bomb on us with everything at once and watch the free-for-all that ensued. That would have been fun to me!

kira2767
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by kira2767 on Mar 16, 15 2:42 AM
barbarasofie wrote:Boah.... 152 gold bars.... I have to think that over...

I never upgraded the museum to any theme and still got in to do the other quests. My issue now is that I have been searching the world over, found hundreds of items to complete building quests and I still cannot access any of the buildings to actually build them! I have 2 blueprints still to complete and cannot seem to find the remaining pieces anywhere, they are a nightmare to find and I have no way of buying thread or whatever to check more so I simply have to keep searching around US HO games to get more... I just wish things were explained better in the game... I also have quests to open HO scenes long before I get the quests to actually find the objects needed to actually open them!!!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 16, 15 4:23 AM
I found that by doing all the blueprint puzzles one right after the other it caused an onslaught of quests that are hard to keep track of.

The actual building quests follow a pattern 2 parts building , then Upgrade (Fix like we did all the other buildings in the town). Each series of quests for each building can pause the quests at this point but you will have to remember to go back and upgrade them to continue on that building.

Level one - "foundation" 2 parts then upgrade
Level two -'Build-up' 2 parts for again followed with and update.
Level three- 'finish up exterior' 2 parts then upgrade
Enter the building and start getting the associated quests for the building. (Odin quests are triggered)
Level four - 'Polish exterior' - 2 part and then upgrade
Level five- 'Finish up the landscape" and upgrade

Example: Warehouse - place to display your collections. Odin appears and lets you know that you will have to recollect all collections. 104 collections total and we only have 84 right now.

I did get credit for any collections that were cashed in after 1/5/15 update and before the start of the Warehouse build - two of the valentine's collections, all the countries that I have open, a couple of AES collections, and hand full of regular collections from cites.

THEN when those are all done the quests to find the parts of the collections within commences.

I am doing one building at a time, the extra building supplies you collect while searching for what you need will be needed in the other building so it will be helpful and you will have them already.

I would suggest reading these threads :

Hints to get the most free fuel and complete the AES Museum Quests (Spoiler Alert)
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/346306.page

Fuel Saving Strategy
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/339452.page

Where to find New Resources
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/341519.page

Oh and at this point, Spain and Romania will have to be opened with gold because the quest to open them has not been delivered to us yet. Only places to get wallpaper but they do have collections that are redeemed for gold so you can get your investment back.

Your cross reference thread for these quests is
Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Edited on 03/21/2015 at 7:01:42 PM PST

Go to: