marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by marypenn on Jan 15, 15 8:39 AM
I was playing the bonus game. I hadn't had any problems which was a pleasant surprise. BUT, I thought too soon. We are supposed to collect a bird in the HOP at the top of the stair's in the faun's house. It is written in yellow so I know I need to do something extra. I push the hint and it sends me down the stairs. Pushing hint again has me going back to the HOP. Any suggestions? Thank-you in advance.
Mary

I moved this over to the tech thread.

Edited on 01/15/2015 at 8:40:02 AM PST

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by elboranch on Jan 15, 15 3:39 PM
HELP !!!! I too am at the spyglass ! Found everything the demo ended ! Bought it downloaded it, can go no further ! No hints, map says there is noplace to go ???? Brand new laptop windows 8

Cannot open the game

[Post New]by canadianyay on Jan 16, 15 4:57 PM
Playing in Windows 8.1 on a new HP laptop, 60 GB, in 64 bits. Have reinstalled twice. Have even tried to install the trial version. Always starts at the Play Again screen, even tho I have not played yet. . But the play again button does not work Can you suggest any options? thanks. Rose Faissler

Edited on 01/17/2015 at 6:58:14 AM PST

[Post New]by sarajune on Jan 17, 15 7:12 PM
I'm in chapter 5 at the ice book and the puzzle and it won't let me do anything, so I can get the 3rd feather. I have tried to get the puzzle to do something, but it is like it is frozen. I even started a new game and the same thing happens. What am I doing wrong???

junealice

[Post New]by HeathDan on Jan 18, 15 3:44 AM
griffgirl wrote:Can't find the gems to finish the Tiara. Anyone else have the problem?

I have the same problem. Have collected 5 of the 6 gems needed to finish. I have re-installed it with same result. I'm using a Dell Optiplex with Win7 Pro. I cannot find an ordinary text based waklthrough so that I can check the locations of the gems. Has anyone found all the gems and been able to finish?

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

KEY DISAPPIEARED IN BONUS

[Post New]by gailssong on Jan 19, 15 12:54 AM
Frustrated, i put the faun seal on he page and got the key or so I thought and then it disappeared. And is not in the inventory. enjoyed the game up till now. Where did it go and how can i get it. The hint button just takes me to the chest which i cant open because there is no key.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 19, 15 3:25 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see these issues are coming up with the game! If you're experiencing trouble with getting the game to launch or with the game not responding, please check out the following help article for possible solutions:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, or if you're experiencing a different issue, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Korkysp482 on Jan 20, 15 10:06 AM
I have the same issue as others - I can play the game as long as I do not click on any morphing figures, otherwise the game freezes. I use task manager to end game, and when I restart, I am back to the beginning. I have uninstalled and installed twice, and same issue. Very frustrating - last time I made it to the dungeon but it froze again.

elboranch
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by elboranch on Jan 22, 15 8:51 AM
So I contacted the the customer support and was sent a code in case I wanted a new game OR I could send them the daig of my DirectX file ! Was going to use the code but was playing another game and it started acting stupid also !!!!! So sent the Diag file they asked for thinking it was my computer problem, well that was 7 days ago and have not heard from them ?????? Guess I will use the code and dump this game then have to go to forum for other game to fix it ! BIG FISH you have let me down ! Always have had good luck with customer support , but not this time ! Yes I got a code BUT 2 games in 2 days with problems ?????????

[Post New]by rondarebel on Jan 27, 15 6:43 PM
can some please tell me on the wagon there is a game where you have to put the items in each little sceen on side of the wagon. I can't find the last one where the girl is you have to find the 7 hearts it keeps showing something going from the side of the girl up to the cloud it doesn" work please help me thanks rhonda

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Feb 9, 15 10:08 PM
This game started out fine... Until I hit chapter three (Lumberjack). Can't find the third feather and the book will not open up for me to do the puzzle. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Started over... chapter three, same problem! Cannot proceed. Where is the feather for the fan! It is not listed in the SG.

celticwolf55
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by celticwolf55 on Feb 12, 15 7:41 PM
I have gotten to the garden statue where you choose the metal pieces for the box. Got most of them but now it just freezes. The page looks and behaves fine. Even the hint keeps pointing to a rock in the center of the page. It is the cursor that absolutely WILL NOT respond. I have uninstalled, reinstalled...nothing. It works fine til I click on one of the metal pieces and WHAM no response from the cursor. I have closed and reopened this game so many times I am now at the FURIOUS point. I am getting sick and tired of these half-baked releases. What is up with this BFG? I am only playing the standard edition. I can't imagine the problems people have had with the CE!! Please get this fixed!!!!

K1A2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by K1A2 on Feb 14, 15 2:09 AM
Have the same problem as rondarebel i can't find the last heart and it keeps showing going up to the cloud

[Post New]by aseroth9 on Feb 15, 15 7:56 PM
I too got to the Lumberjack and got all nine pieces to the icy book, but when I opened the book it had not updated from the pedlar. So essentially I am dead in the water. Using a Gateway PC with Windows 7.

[Post New]by Luv_Cats on Feb 18, 15 11:09 AM
I am at the wagon where during the HOP I have to put in the three buttons and I can not get the star to click in place. The other two are lit showing they are in the correct spot but the star is stuck.

jackee1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jackee1 on Feb 24, 15 6:08 PM
aseroth9 wrote:I too got to the Lumberjack and got all nine pieces to the icy book, but when I opened the book it had not updated from the pedlar. So essentially I am dead in the water. Using a Gateway PC with Windows 7.

Me too & I have a Mac. Not sure if there is a fix for this. I will contact customer support.

oztru
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

KEY DISAPPIEARED IN BONUS

[Post New]by oztru on Mar 8, 15 8:22 PM
gailssong wrote:Frustrated, i put the faun seal on he page and got the key or so I thought and then it disappeared. And is not in the inventory. enjoyed the game up till now. Where did it go and how can i get it. The hint button just takes me to the chest which i cant open because there is no key.

I am having exactly the same problem. Is there a solution?

318Pisces
Clownfish
Clownfish
642 Posts

[Post New]by 318Pisces on Mar 18, 15 3:08 PM

Hi!
Need help, please...
Can't seem to entice the firefly to hop onto the flower...
I have CE & have read the SG...
What's the trick?
Thanks!

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Mar 20, 15 12:01 PM
This game restarted after using my task manager to close because the game hung. Then the skip and hint stopped working. I couldn't find my way out of the page after using SG. I give up. What a huge waste of time and money.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 30, 15 3:59 AM
Playing this game on a MacBook Pro running OS X 10.8.5. When playing in custom mode skip and hint do not work even though they are checked. Doesn't matter if I have them on max or minimum.

Go to: