Re:I can help you on 3 Stars of Destiny!

[Post New]by GRAMLISA on May 18, 09 11:29 AM
hi im stuck , ok when they win the duel and the father sends them to school they go ahead without the guards so he tells her to run and the guards start chasing them bu thee is no where to go there is a log but it ends over a cliff and the other log takes you to some woods but the only thing i find is a few things on gound and a chest also a boy that says he wishes amanda was with him i can not get back out cause he says noway am i going back there so can you help me move forward ,i keep starting over to my save hope i missed another way to go but i keep ending up stuck with fighting the guards over and over cause they trap me where i cant move

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 18, 09 12:35 PM
Oh yeah, I got stuck there forever and a day, lol...there's an opening between the waterfalls (edge of the cliff)..when you get away from the guards, run there and jump. It will take you deeper into the forest. Good luck

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 18, 09 12:52 PM
Yes you have to jump twice
This map should help you:

[url removed by moderator]

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 11:14:19 AM PST

[Post New]by barbarvid on May 18, 09 6:29 PM
please help me.
this is from Mellowkat walkthrough: Quest 11- Find the Sceptre for Baretta ......42. Now make sure you put Spark in your party and set his fighting strategy to observant ..... I really don't know how to put someone non active into party.
Thank you for answer.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 18, 09 6:59 PM
Wellll, this has been a bit of a struggle for me too (changing party members) but it starts with hitting the "A" button on your keyboard and then using the directional arrows and spacebar for party selections.
Somehow I fumbled through it and got the crew I wanted. I really need better instructions myself or a lot more practice. Thank goodness this is a patient game.
Sorry I'm a keyboard twit.

[Post New]by barbarvid on May 18, 09 9:59 PM
Thaaanx

stucked in witch wood

[Post New]by sitimasyithah on May 19, 09 9:46 PM
how can i complete the "finding choupie" quest ?
i've destroyed the old lady (actaully a ghost), the ghost in the mansion, the skeleton under the tree. what else?? thank u so very much

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 20, 09 2:23 AM
It seems you cleaned a bit, good job sitimasyithah! ^^
I sent you a PM with some stuff that should help you.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 20, 09 4:24 AM
hi guys and gals

This is off topic but how does one go about getting a forum moved to the All Game Forums Site ?
I fully understand that RPG's are the red headed step-children in this HOG dominant pond but it sure would make this and the other thread easier to find when one has a critical question.
It also may generate more interest in this fabulous game as well as others of the same stamp.

No questions today as I'm taking a break (resting my hands) somewhere in the Hidden Mansion.

P.S. My son, who has faster reflexes than I, has gone galloping wayyy past me and is currently cussing in the Hall of Madness....I dunno where he picked up that kind of language...must of been his Dad, yeah... right !

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 20, 09 5:51 AM
Yes, I couldn't agree more, I think it would make it much easier to help players directly in a 3 Stars dedicated section.
If BFG is willing to open one, I'll be helping directly there.

Congrats to your son btw for making it this far in the game!

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 20, 09 6:13 AM
Oooh thats a fantastic idea! It would be a great help for people like me who struggle with some of these mind boggling puzzles.
Please BFG could we do something like this!

[Post New]by sitimasyithah on May 21, 09 7:34 PM
can anyone help me with the "sneezing warrior" quest?
thk u ^^

kittysuzi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by kittysuzi on May 21, 09 7:42 PM
GRAMLISA wrote:hi im stuck , ok when they win the duel and the father sends them to school they go ahead without the guards so he tells her to run and the guards start chasing them bu thee is no where to go there is a log but it ends over a cliff and the other log takes you to some woods but the only thing i find is a few things on gound and a chest also a boy that says he wishes amanda was with him i can not get back out cause he says noway am i going back there so can you help me move forward ,i keep starting over to my save hope i missed another way to go but i keep ending up stuck with fighting the guards over and over cause they trap me where i cant move
you have to press space at the end of the log

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,024 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on May 21, 09 7:46 PM
Alan_Pendragon wrote:You have to play this game with the keyboard - directional pad and ENTER/ESC keys

shuttlegrannyjo wrote:[ Aww...that leaves me out of trying it...I have enough trouble just trying to type.
I can only play games that allow me to use my mouse

Me too. I have trouble with my hands and using directional keys is painful and awkward. If I could remap to left hand that would be doable, but I can't/won't play a keypad/directional key only game.

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 22, 09 3:51 AM
sneezing warrior:
He needs tissues, but maybe you can use something else as tissues....... like the sails of a beautiful boat

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,558 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 22, 09 9:06 AM
In re: keypad/directional button control. I know how you feel, Poodle and Jo, I've got carpal tunnel or Arth R. Itis in both wrists and have to ibuprofen/rest often whilst gaming at Aveyond1 and 3 Stars. But the action/story line/puzzles are too exhilarating, mindbending (no mental boxes allowed) and just too comical to leave alone for long. Perhaps someday the more conscientious developers will follow Amanda's lead and offer both types of control as per the mouse control ease of Aveyond 2.
I do find it curiously ironic to discover the utter joys of gaming so late in my life....too many years of working my fingers to the bone, watching my kids playing all the console games while cooking, cleaning, running errands...being MOM...
Now that I have more free time, my hands are a little too weary, too workworn, to properly function.
As you said, Alan, life just ain't fair
But it's all good! I know how to bite the bullet, hahaha, and all my doctors are quite generous at handing out muscle relaxers and pain meds when truly needed.

[Post New]by draco_67 on May 22, 09 7:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm glad BFG is finally onto RPG games like this. My favorite!
Anyway, I'm asking for some help if you can. I'm in SankT Leona and I did the quest for the hooded man (rescue the guy out of the secret jail) and then he told me the "secret". Now, here's the bad part-my DH was bothering me at this point and I missed what the hooded man said. Anyone else out remember what the secret was? I deserve something after killing all of those stupid spiders!
Thank you if you can.

[Post New]by Hornswaggled on May 22, 09 8:45 PM
I'm in the castle - my first official quest. I can't get through the gates that would help me complete this. What do I do to open these gates? Please help as I am going around in circles!!!

Edited on 05/22/2009 at 8:46:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 23, 09 3:18 AM
@Draco_67:
Right from the top exit (to the snowy lands), go right, pass the brigde to enter a "new" district.
Keep going right, you will see a blue cursor iirc. That's the place.

@Hornswaggled:
I'll send you complete directions by PM rather than here as they are quite long.

noning
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

I need help!!

[Post New]by noning on May 23, 09 9:38 AM
help me,
ok i was in the cave the elf said she would be in but i got attcked by a
giant crab and i cant get passed it it calls more crabs so do i need to
attack it in a special order like keep hitting the big crab or kill the little
crabs then resume on the big one i just really need ur advice.
And if theres another way to get to the elf i just need help getting to her
so anyone that passed that part yet can u help

lorna

Edited on 05/23/2009 at 6:21:57 PM PST

Go to: