3 Stars- Need help!

Re:3 Stars- Need help!

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 14, 09 12:30 PM
Hi - I'm glad to hear you made some progress.

I've sent you a PM with the directions to the crystal, hope this helps.

jaquelle
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,737 Posts

[Post New]by jaquelle on May 14, 09 1:11 PM
Hi all,

After reading this thread this morning, tried out the demo & have now purchased the game.

I love it, it's exactly like Aveyond which is my favourite game.

Am also loving your name Alan, sounds Cornish to me.

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 14, 09 4:44 PM
wow, i'm glad you love it so much (the same goes for my name btw, yours is quite unique lol)

... 3 Stars and Aveyond are kinda like brothers and sisters XD

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 15, 09 2:46 AM
Hey! Thanks for the PM. I have managed to escape those carrier guards and wasps and nearly got boiled alive in a big pot But I got out and now I am in the swamp now and its soooooo confusing. I have no idea where to go as there are paths going left right and centre. Any help?

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 15, 09 7:50 AM
sorry for the wait, i'd not seen your reply....

i believe maps would be helpful for this part, so I'll give you the link by PM

i'm glad you survived the big pot LOL

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 15, 09 9:18 PM
Ah thanks those maps were a huuuuuge help! That certainly made a difference! Now I am in a tomb with Baretta and I have talked to the gargoyle but he gives me some obscure clue and I have no idea what he is talking about. Where do I go from here?

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 16, 09 2:38 AM
dear nursychick, make sure to read between the lines and..... check around (not too far from the gargoyle ^^)

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 17, 09 9:23 AM
AHA I found it! And I finally beat Uzair after what seems like forever! He is one tough cookie!
Now I am in the town of Xen and I have slept in the inn. Now Guanidia has disappeared and I have no idea where to find him? Can I have some clues please?
Thanks for your patience I am not very good at these games but they are just so addictive!

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 17, 09 1:29 PM
Hi Nursychick, I recommend you ask around, particularly people in Xen - one of them may have seen something.

[Post New]by dirtprincess on May 18, 09 4:14 AM
How do you get past the carrier guards? I cannot shake them, and the fight never ends :./

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 18, 09 5:30 AM
You have to escape them, so run away from them following the red line (see picture) and jump at the 2 spots shown on the pic.

[url removed by moderator]

Hope this helps! ^^

Edited on 05/19/2009 at 11:16:24 AM PST

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 18, 09 7:22 AM
Thankyou! I found our Guanidia and brought him home ( joys of being a god eh )

I am now in the valley and am stuck in trying to find something to dig a path. I need to get the arm of lava to melt the ice block in the way.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on May 18, 09 7:44 AM
Hi 3Starsers, (grooaanss) just got kicked off Atlas (?) Mountain and must catch my breath...Whooee....

Nursychick , I know I'm not Alan but you need to go up and talk to that fellow by the lava pits. He's got what you need.

Meanwhile I need information on status, specifically the Zombie state. What is it. What is the cure?
Luci is a Zombie and I desperately need her magic. She can attack but is not strong enough to affect much, poor thing.

oh manoman, am I loving this game even though I can't make heads or tails of Witchwood -YET-
LOL. Going on 60+ hours...

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 18, 09 8:58 AM
@memawclay2:
Glad to hear you love it so much!
The zombie state is a particular state that usually helps better characters using their weapons (they hit harder)..... to revert to normal human (lol), ask the bishop near the school of Rillia. He'll be happy to perform the exorcism for you.

@nursychick:
I think memawclay2 nailed this one, no need for me. ^^

[Post New]by cherylk on May 18, 09 10:32 AM
Hi! I am also stuck after the contest, fighting the guards.... I got your map for the way to escape them, but I feel dumb.... I do not know how to get my characters to jump....... Help! I am sure it is simple.... but I need your help..... Thanks.... CherylK

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 18, 09 10:57 AM
walk on the end part of the trunk then press enter (with your character looking down).
then you have to jump another time, find the bit of land that is closest to the bottom of the screen (as shown on the map) and press enter again (with your character, again, looking down)!
good luck

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 11:19:49 AM PST

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 19, 09 11:11 AM
Thank you memawclay that helped alot! lol I never did give back that shovel like he wanted me too! I am doing some quests in town and one girl is asking me for a pink ribbon. Where can I find this ribbon?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 19, 09 11:20 AM
Hi Alan_Pendragon,

Just letting you know that I had to remove the URLs from your post as we do not allow the posting of URLs or links to other websites as per our FAQ, which you can find a link to on the right.

Sorry folks!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on May 19, 09 12:45 PM
sorry bfgCelebes I did not know picture links were forbidden.

Nursy, the ribbon is somewhere in a house in town..... look for barrels (hint hint ^^)

nursychick
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nursychick on May 20, 09 6:16 AM
Lol thanks Alan I found the ribbon. I wonder what it was doing there .
I am now looking for the rogue imp... I have searched everywhere but I cant find him.

Go to: