christmas cards

bigflipper
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:christmas cards

[Post New]by bigflipper on Jan 15, 15 6:18 AM
Sam1202 wrote:Unfortunately I was quite poorly over Christmas and didn't manage to collect all the Christmas stuff I needed. I know this is a big ask but I need 227 cards and 319 decorations to complete my tasks. Been playing since the game came out and am so frustrated right now so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated and I can stick my hair back on!

My code is 76097 playing as Sammy-Jo on pc.

sammy jo sorry to hear you have reen ill for christmas got lots of cards and decs am sending you friend request now ok G.C

P.S HAVE YOU GOT CHRISTMAS EGGS GOT A COUPLE OF THOSE SPARE TOO

Edited on 01/15/2015 at 8:33:34 AM PST

rjcarwile
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rjcarwile on Jan 16, 15 2:14 AM
Well, it looks like I am not the only one that came up short on the Christmas items. After reading this section I now realize what I have to do. I am on PC and have no idea what IOS even is, but I can trade anything I got that is needed for anyone that can help me out as well for the following: 4 Red cards, 18 Blue cards, 15 Green cards and 179 Christmas decorations for achievement. Not sure how to know witch ones. I have extra eggs as well. Don't know where everyone else is, but I am on level 14. Would really appreciate the help if you can. My # 375243 Thank You. Happy Playing.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jan 16, 15 2:27 AM
rjcarwile!

Hi! I answered you in the other thread you started - Midnite Castle. iOS means that the player uses an iPhone to play the game on. PC - computer including laptop. Android - Kindle & Kindle Fire. You can only trade on the same platform so you can only trade with PC players.

I also pointed out that any gifted Christmas decorations do NOT count towards the Christmas decorations achievement. This is what other players have found. So you have missed out on that achievement.

Check your messages - I have sent you a PM.

rjcarwile
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rjcarwile on Jan 16, 15 3:27 AM
Thank You very much aussie_Dot for the taking the time to explain that. If you cannot tell yet, I am very brand new to this.I see you are not. You are a clown fish
So if someone doesn't say what they are playing on, they are no good to anyone unless you know them right? Thank You for what you sent. I have to figure out how to get there. Talk to you later, Clown Fish. Thanks. RJ

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jan 16, 15 3:42 AM
Sending to front page to get rid of rubbish!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jan 16, 15 3:55 AM
Hi rjcarwile!

You are doing fine - at the beginning we all need a helping hand. This game does not come with a set of instructions on how-to-play.

If you wish to friend someone/ gift someone you need to know what they play on. In your case, if they do not play on PC then you can not friend them & exchange gifts.

I will send you another message & explain in a bit more detail. Please read your messages. To find your messages - look to the upper right side of the forum page. You will find a box with your forum name on it + 4 separate strands. Click on the My Messages. It will open & you will find your inbox for messages. Click on a message - if you want to answer it, click reply & type in your message in the box that will appear. It works like an email system. It is the only form of ingame messaging in Midnight Castle game.

k_att63
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by k_att63 on Jan 17, 15 7:17 AM
I only need 5 Christmas cards to complete the last Christmas achievement. I have one each of all the Christmas eggs and a few of each Christmas decorations to trade. I play on PC as Katt58. Please PM me if you would like to trade!
Thanks, Katt58
ETA: Thank you to Liz, SB, Tigerlily and mikkkepus for the fast response and help with cards, I can now complete the achievement!

Edited on 01/17/2015 at 2:38:23 PM PST

[Post New]by LadyDiBella on Jan 18, 15 11:27 AM
I've crafted all of my Christmas pets, and have some eggs to trade for cards. Sadly, I still need 113 cards for the Christmas Achievement.

Any help is appreciated!

ID: i1416847
LadyDiBella

Minoosis
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Minoosis on Jan 20, 15 6:59 AM
I'm one of the poor souls who lost everything in the "crash" in December. I'm starting over again and don't have much to trade, but would anyone be able to send me the Christmas cards...I need all three cards.

I'll try and repay with gifts when I can. I play on an iPad. Friend IDA.. i659635

Thank you,
Minoosis

Re:christmas cards and eggs

[Post New]by Lisadengel on Jan 20, 15 7:41 AM
Hi, I am new to the forum. I have an extra egg to spare on 3 of the 5 Christmas pets (I think ) but am short the Christmas Cards. They are in my Wish List. I would be happy to gift the eggs. I'm not worried about the Achievement but I would really like to craft the last three pets I need (the Reindeer, the Bear and the Penguin). If anyone has any Christmas Cards they could gift, I would be happy to gift you with an egg or something else on your Wish List as often as possible. My Friend Code is 205558 playing as Lisa.

kiki232627
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by kiki232627 on Jan 20, 15 10:01 AM
Hello! I started playing the game in the last day of the Christmas theme, so I didn't really pay any attention to the cards or the pets. Today, out of nowhere, I just won a penguin egg in the fortune wheel, but I have no cards to hatch it. If anybody has any to spare please consider gifting me some.

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 10:41:35 AM PST

klevy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by klevy on Jan 21, 15 1:33 PM
Hi all,

I just want to thank all of you who sent me Christmas Cards. I have now completed my achievement by finishing up my White Bear. His first gift to me was a golden chest. Again, thank you so much for your generosity.

Kay Levy as The Raven

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 21, 15 5:42 PM
Hello, looks like I'm not the only one needing help.

I had to start game over I'm on level 9 and trying to craft at least the deer still need; 2 red, 9 blue and 5 green.

If you can help me out my id is (edited out), thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out.

Let me know if you want to stay on friends list after you've gifted or not.

Edit: Removed my ID as I like to keep the fiends list short, so I can gift a few more often.
Thanks to those that responded!

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 5:36:53 PM PST

Fluffy_A
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Fluffy_A on Mar 8, 15 1:14 PM
I have loads of spare Christmas eggs and cards for iOS friends - Fluffy i1231183

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Mar 8, 15 6:17 PM
I was recovering from surgery during the holidays. I would appreciate any new friends who have Christmas eggs, card, or decorations. My friend # is 118602. Thanks in advance.

I have all the eggs, but I'm still short on cards. PLEASE HELP!

Edited on 03/11/2015 at 1:44:39 AM PST

[Post New]by WIZ230 on Mar 9, 15 8:27 AM
I also need all the Christmas stuff I can get, I did not reach any of the goals. I play on the PC my player number is 366389

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Mar 14, 15 10:15 AM
Please Please Please

I need 2 red Christmas Cards if you can spare them.

I promise I will gift you back

I am playing on PC

Danny

Please PM me.

Thank you

I now have enough M C friends
Thank you to everyone who PMd me

Edited on 03/15/2015 at 7:43:02 AM PST

altab57
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by altab57 on Mar 14, 15 1:01 PM
check your pm's

kittensnlace
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kittensnlace on Mar 14, 15 2:04 PM
WIZ230 wrote:I also need all the Christmas stuff I can get, I did not reach any of the goals. I play on the PC my player number is 366389

I sent you a PM

kittensnlace

Pnbmc
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Pnbmc on Mar 14, 15 3:47 PM
Hypnotic_Eyez wrote:I got in on the Christmas update late. I was able to acquire one white bear egg and two snowman eggs. I wasn't able to get enough of the red and green cards to craft them. If you have any extra red and green cards and are feeling generous I would LOVE to hatch my eggs. I am playing on IOS.

ID i1066490
Hypnotic Eyez

Go to: