Bunny1419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: The Endless Night CE here!

[Post New]by Bunny1419 on Jan 12, 15 1:43 PM
Same problem as a few others, inventory is invisible unless I hover over it. Soon frustrating. I have tried clearing cache, re-installing, etc. Nothing has worked to correct it. this will be the 5th game in recent history that I have had to ask for my money back from Big Fish because of this issue with games. What happened to QA??

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Jan 12, 15 3:59 PM
silverfairy31 wrote:
marciabb wrote:
TAZZ1965 wrote:I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

I have the same problem with the green traffic light...

Me too! Can't find the green traffic light!

The anchor is found up by the clock face. All of us are having trouble with the traffic light that has a bicycle on it.

sewandsew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by sewandsew on Jan 12, 15 4:04 PM
silverfairy31 wrote:
marciabb wrote:
TAZZ1965 wrote:I HAVE FOUND ALL SOUVENIRS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ANCHOR. EVEN IF I HIT THE HINT BUTTON IT TELLS ME I SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT THE HECK?

Me too, but the gold framed green light is stuck on the pole, so I can't play the Bonus HOP..

[Post New]by OhioCrazyCatLady on Jan 12, 15 4:26 PM
I found all the souvenirs except the traffic light. Very disappointing !

Bitsie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Bitsie1 on Jan 13, 15 4:24 PM
I have found all souvenirs but the phone

[Post New]by brandigirl67 on Jan 13, 15 6:08 PM
I am in the pastry shop and I was playing the hidden object game there by using the Match 3 game. The game just continues no matter how many matches I make and shows that I need the wedding couple to finish. I went out of the Match 3 and tried to find the wedding couple on the hidden object part and it doesn't show there. I tried the hint button and it says that I should move on. So I exit completely out of the hidden object/Match 3 and try the hint button again and it shows the area where the hidden object game is and the only available option, but I can't finish it. I'm hoping I don't need to restart this game completely from the beginning but I'm not sure what else to do.

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Jan 14, 15 7:13 AM
Same trouble with the HOS at the Pastry Shop here.
I've seen a special thread for this, unfortunately there are only two comments. The solution seems to be starting all over again.
It happened to me yesterday and now I refuse to restart for a few days - I really liked this one so far and surely will replay it, but not so soon.
Too bad...

[Post New]by newlife503 on Jan 14, 15 5:01 PM
Glitch in getting the collectables?? No matter what I do I cannot get the lion out of the fly trap. There are others having issues with the collectables as well.

[Post New]by rst3v3r on Jan 14, 15 7:32 PM
I agree with ccraig41. Could not retrieve the EYE in the locker room. One of my favorite things is to get all of the collectibles. This one pissed me off!!!

[Post New]by newlife503 on Jan 14, 15 7:34 PM
rst3v3r wrote:I agree with ccraig41. Could not retrieve the EYE in the locker room. One of my favorite things is to get all of the collectibles. This one pissed me off!!!

I can't get the eye in the post office. I can see it, It just won't let me click. This game obviously has some bugs that need worked out.

Supaige
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Supaige on Jan 14, 15 7:48 PM
sewandsew wrote:
silverfairy31 wrote:
marciabb wrote:

Me too, but the gold framed green light is stuck on the pole, so I can't play the Bonus HOP..

I can't get the green light or the horseshoe magnet - clicking around doesn't help, and when I click the hint button, the text "I suppose I had better move along" appears at the top of each page.

[Post New]by Tere44 on Jan 15, 15 12:42 AM
I cannot get the horseshoe souvenir to come down after clicking on the hook.
Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by solosorce on Jan 15, 15 7:08 AM
shardcastle68 wrote:I can't get the second gear from the girl from the cinema.

I cannot either, very frustrating..

I also see no one has addressed this issue.. help please???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

had to restart the game with a new profile, go through everything again and boom, the woman had the 2nd gear for me, go figure,... fix the glitches before you release the games!!!!!!

Edited on 01/15/2015 at 9:07:42 AM PST

sammiJ
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sammiJ on Jan 15, 15 11:24 PM
Supaige wrote:
sewandsew wrote:
silverfairy31 wrote:
marciabb wrote:

I can't get the green light or the horseshoe magnet - clicking around doesn't help, and when I click the hint button, the text "I suppose I had better move along" appears at the top of each page.

sammiJ
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sammiJ on Jan 15, 15 11:25 PM
I can't find the phone anywhere either!!!

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Novella2 on Jan 16, 15 8:27 AM
I too cannot get the traffic light and one other item (have Windows7). Quite a few others have mentioned this, and I didn't see any answers.

Thanks.

steve_san
Clownfish
Clownfish
586 Posts

[Post New]by steve_san on Jan 18, 15 12:09 PM
THIS GAME HAS A BUG WHICH PREVENTS THE PLAYER FROM COLLECTING ALL THE COLLECTIBLES AND UNLOCKING THE BONUS HOP.

I have all the collectibles except the soccer ball. In the scene where it is supposed to be, there is nothing active to click on, neither the tool nor the car.

Please alert the developers to fix. I feel cheated.

Edited on 01/18/2015 at 3:55:51 PM PST

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 18, 15 3:19 PM
Hope this helps with the "lost inventory" problem. I was playing on custom mode with no hints and no skips. Not far into Chapter 1 and I could not see my inventory anymore. I hovered over the inventory and it would give a description of what I had, but I couldn't see it. I changed to easy mode and my hint and skip buttons would not work anymore. I also did the antler puzzle, just like the guide said, and nothing happened. So, what I finally did was restart like my fifth profile with easy mode, everything fine and got to chemistry room (which was after where I had problems before), then I changed it to my hard core/custom mode and still have my inventory. Whew!! Not sure how long this will last, but it is looking good so far. I'll let you know if my inventory "disappears" again.... Wish me luck!

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Jan 18, 15 4:35 PM
I can't get the eye collectible in the locker room either. I see it, just can't pick it up.

judithannegg
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by judithannegg on Jan 18, 15 6:03 PM
Don't listen to me!! I posted earlier how I "thought" I had a fix. No way... In chemistry classroom and it just went back to inventory lost unless I hovered over the items and I can't tell what I have and what I don't have. I love, love, love Phantasmat series and am just perplexed. Do I really have to start a sixth profile and I am still in the first chapter to try to get this game to continue? Really??? I asked for refund and will see if that happens....

Go to: