berrymama
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Welcome to Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World forum

[Post New]by berrymama on May 18, 09 10:50 AM
kiedon wrote:The walkthrough is there, just look to the sidebar. You do not give the bartend the coin for the wine, You buy the rancid olive oil. Have you exhausted all the conversations first?

oops sorry, ... meant I did get the walkthru, and it said give penny for rancid oil, but can't find penny.. I keep talking to bartender til he keeps repeating himself???

Katlg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Katlg on May 18, 09 3:53 PM
kiedon wrote:Try balancing more to right all the time, it is a timing thing, that is what got me through. Just keep him slightly off to the right tilted in the red but not all the way. You got to do it fast. You will get it with a few tries. I did better when I did not try to go back and forth.

I can't manage to fly the plane,I keep crashing! Is there a way to skip this one and go to the next one?
Thanks
Cat

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 18, 09 4:50 PM
There is no way to skip. Try balancing a little more to the right like I said just have to work faster. You will get it. Do not give up just leave it for a few days or if you have a young friend or son or something have them try it and they will unstick you.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 18, 09 4:52 PM
berrymama wrote:
kiedon wrote:The walkthrough is there, just look to the sidebar. You do not give the bartend the coin for the wine, You buy the rancid olive oil. Have you exhausted all the conversations first?

oops sorry, ... meant I did get the walkthru, and it said give penny for rancid oil, but can't find penny.. I keep talking to bartender til he keeps repeating himself???

The penny is already in your inventory, you start the game with it.

Edited on 05/18/2009 at 4:54:12 PM PST

ladam2
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by ladam2 on May 19, 09 4:34 AM
meccabo

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I FINALLY HAD TO UNINSTALL THE GAME AND AFTER I RELOADED IT THERE IS A MSN BROWSER YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO INSTALL AND THEN YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME.

ladam2

good luck

themaestro023
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by themaestro023 on May 19, 09 4:44 AM
meccabo wrote:Someone please help me. I have downloaded this game four times and each time it says error oooooooo unable to read something when I try to play it. It downloades direct x or something by microsoft and updates it but still will not let me play. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or not doing?

Mecca

Sorry for delay in replying. You will need to update your graphics card with the latest drivers before this game will work for you. The latest DirectX files in the game are conflicting with your card at the moment cos they are not recognised.

Hope this is a help.
themaestro023

[Post New]by renatemunro on May 19, 09 7:00 AM
I am also stuck on crossing the log. My mouse does not seem to work AT ALL and I am caught in a loop. I've been at it for 30 min. now and give up. I think it is totally ridiculous that there isn't a "skip" or bypass of some sort. I will not be able to finish the game now. It is not my dexterity but my mouse (works great for everything else!!). Is it possible to get a save for after the log? If anyone has suggestions they will be most welcome. Next stop is tech support.
RM

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 19, 09 1:34 PM
Check your mouse settings which can be adjusted in your control panel of your computer. Maybe by setting them differently it will work better for this silly puzzle. It may not, but it is worth a try, you can always change them back for the rest of the game.

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on May 19, 09 3:22 PM
The dragon is a pain to put together. I have done it 3 or 4 times and when completed, nothing happens. I am tired of switching the legs around, etc.. Can anyone give me (us) a solution?

[Post New]by rebob777 on May 19, 09 9:39 PM
I can't get Diamon to throw the dynamite at the boulders.
I left click on the boulder when the looking glass is shown but no luck.
I keep getting dialog and then he tosses it into the canyon.
The walkthrough is of no value here.
Help anyone?

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 19, 09 11:02 PM
Once he lights the dynamite you have to quickly open your inventory and take out the dynamite and then click the spot the walkthrough shows to throw it at. This is not clear in the walkthrough. If done quickly you will blow up the wall and get a bridge. Just check the walkthrough again to be clear where you are throwing it. It will work.

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on May 21, 09 4:32 PM
Anyone having trouble with the safe??? Have the combination and the gun and the hammer ,, enter the numbers 6r,4l,9r,7l,3r,2l and voila ,, nothing, safe don't open tried about a thousand times,, tried the space bar to reset and even tried it backwards,, even tried both ways left and right click the "amount of the numbers" nada ,, what the blingo am I forgetting ,, So if it is a gliche let me know?????

[Post New]by Copybook on May 22, 09 5:37 AM
[ I am in the hanger and cannot get this Diamon to light the stove he won't give the pilot the ampule, he won't do anything. I think theres something really wrong with this game either that or it's me.

Please help me i've clicked so much i have RSI !

jenak3769
Clownfish
Clownfish
958 Posts

[Post New]by jenak3769 on May 22, 09 6:22 PM
Hey people usually a 0x0000000 or a 0x080000000 or for that matter any code like this starting with a O or 0 is usually your antivirus program conflicting with the game.. Make sure or try turning your "enable real time virus " to disable then try the game ,, it should work.. when finished with the game do make sure you "ENABLE" real time anti virus again before you go on the Internet etc.. All that is running if you not 'active" on the Internet,, is the winsocks etc and all the sub programs checking for definitions and those are secure so no worries with virus's etc while playing the game.. Also try , if you is "Vista"' re installing the game under "run as administrative" to install,, this usually allows "defender" as well as anti virus programs to allow application files from the game through their fire walls etc.. Good Luck but it should solve the problem...

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on May 24, 09 11:17 AM
I received a save from a member for the dragon puzzle...however, cannot locate even doing a search under my computer-program files-diamon jones. It has folders under the game but nothing to put a save into that will complete the dragon puzzle for me. Where on the computer are the saved games for this file? I noticed someone else asked this question but I did not see a posted answer. Help, please

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on May 24, 09 4:30 PM
Thanks so much for the save and the file info for the dragon puzzle. I finally found the right files to put the dragon puzzle into...and now I can go on with the game. Thanks again for the help.

[Post New]by guss01 on May 25, 09 10:36 AM
Someone help! I'm at the monastery gardens but can't get Diamon to pick up the brick from infront of the gate. The walk through says to put it under the catapult wheel. Help.

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 25, 09 11:23 PM
You have to assemble the catapult completely before you can pick up the brick.

[Post New]by silencec on May 26, 09 1:02 PM
Ok, I have made it past the log, but now I can't get the bridge in the square hole. Every time it seems to get close in retracts again. I am getting very frustrated with this! I did fine on all the balance things, but now this!

Help!

Thanks!

kiedon
Clownfish
Clownfish
552 Posts

[Post New]by kiedon on May 26, 09 5:47 PM
small slow movements, do not jerk or hit the mouse hard, stay to center.

Go to: