Souvenirs

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Souvenirs

[Post New]by trentcook on Jan 12, 15 12:51 PM
I have tried the suggestions for getting the green bicycle light. Unless the game froze up with me looking for it, I have moved the cursor over the entire screen and haven't gotten the "hand" to activate the item. HELP!!!!

[Post New]by angellily17 on Jan 12, 15 12:52 PM
I can't get the horseshoe from the production line, does anyone know where it is?

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by trentcook on Jan 12, 15 12:54 PM
angellily17 pull on the chain and it will drop the horseshoe down. FYI to all, the "hint" button does not work for these hidden items.

[Post New]by angellily17 on Jan 12, 15 1:18 PM
which chain, the one with the hook on it? It doesn't work, I've clicked everywhere

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Jan 12, 15 1:52 PM
Thank felinefi and Zhenya722 for your suggestions but it doesn't work for me. It must be the glitch as TAZZ1965 wrote. I kept clicking on the ball and statues but nothing happens. And some other fish have the same issue with different items.I think we all should wait for a fix.

pjoy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by pjoy on Jan 12, 15 6:02 PM
OK. I give. Where is the hammer?

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Jan 12, 15 6:05 PM
can not get round plate in mayors office.i see it behind plants on left side,but clicking on it does nothing.i,v read how to get wrench but can not get the ball to move.have all the rest

cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Jan 13, 15 5:19 PM
Found all but the anchor ran the crusor over the page and it never changed any suggestion would be welcomed. Thanks.

[Post New]by newlife503 on Jan 13, 15 6:45 PM
Need help locating the stone lion in the flower shop! Any ideas?

[Post New]by newlife503 on Jan 13, 15 6:48 PM
cherkatz1 wrote:Found all but the anchor ran the crusor over the page and it never changed any suggestion would be welcomed. Thanks.

Top right of the mayors house. I don't remember exactly but push the railing over or something.

[Post New]by techgirlvs53 on Jan 14, 15 6:52 AM
I cannot find the anchor or the horseshoe... I tried the suggestion for the anchor behind one of the statues on the tower but it didn't work :-( help!

cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Jan 14, 15 8:15 AM
the lion is in the venus fly trap mouth on the right.

[Post New]by chrissy5461 on Jan 14, 15 8:24 AM
I have clicked on or pointed to nearly every pixel on the screen to find the anchor and it is nowhere to be found for me. very frustrating

Kirks
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Kirks on Jan 14, 15 9:26 AM
I can't get the basketball or the umbrella souvenir. I have run the curser over every pixel of the scenes, but the curser never changes to a hand as it did in all the other scenes.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Jan 14, 15 12:17 PM
Basketball: Lift the hood of the car to find it

Anchor: top of mayor's house click around the railing, statues, chimney area on the right side

Plate mayor's office: move the plants in front of it by clicking on them

Chain with hook, it worked for me to click toward the top of the chain rather than on the hook

I found that you may need to click around in the area. I had trouble finding one "hot spot" for some items.

[Post New]by newlife503 on Jan 14, 15 4:58 PM
I'm starting to think there's a glitch in the game preventing you from getting all of the collectables. No matter what I do I can't get the lion out of the fly trap in the flower shop and there are several others here who cannot get a collectable after trying everything.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jan 15, 15 8:23 AM
I am so mad right now.I've tried every place in the production to get horseshoe.Suggestions to pull chain with hook doesn't work either.Actually there isn't that much chain and the hint button doesn't work here.I can't go on to the next part till I find the horseshoe.There's no sense in this.I hate having to go through whole game again.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Jan 15, 15 11:44 AM
I contacted CS to see if they could help. I mentioned this forum and how so many were having the same problem as me: not being able to find the last sourvenir. This is what I was told: I went ahead and took a look at the forum below:

"Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition Forum

I was however not able to find this question, It might be helpful to ask on the forums in case others have found a solution."

How funny that CS came to this very forum and didn't see the word 'souvenirs'. Yeah, they looked really hard, lol.

So, I was told to come back here to see if anyone found a solution and was given a code for a free CE in case they didn't. Is this how it's going to be from now on? No help, only codes for another game that's probably going to be glitchy, too? I certainly hope not, but this is twice I've had a problem recently and both times I was given a free game code instead of the issue being address. We want games that work the way they're supposed to, not free games to replace the ones that don't. Just saying.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jan 15, 15 6:04 PM
There is nothing more maddening than to buy a game and have glitches. I'm tired of getting free games...I want games that work! I am also having a problem with the light. I have clicked on the green light to change it from red, but it doesn't work. I see there is an update (already) for the Mac, how about one for the PC???

The light is the only souvenir I haven't found and you can't play the extra HOP without getting it. Any other suggestions???

[Post New]by Duztoff on Jan 15, 15 8:47 PM
pjoy wrote:OK. I give. Where is the hammer?

Same issue, have covered the entire screen three times and no hammer, no cursor change, nothing. Has to be a glitch.

Go to: