bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 15 7:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry that players are receiving error messages for this particular game. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

I'm sorry about the confusion stephygirl. If you contact our Technical Support Team they can definitely help offer troubleshooting steps.

GamesB4Chores, with the DirectX error message, more in depth troubleshooting steps will be needed. Please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

I hope this helps!

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by coolmamajj on May 16, 15 2:17 PM
GamesB4Chores wrote:Argh! Same post as many other users. I am getting the Direct X error message. After being able to play all of the other Delicious games and having purchased this one assuming all would be fine, it is especially frustrating. I have uninstalled and reloaded it with no luck.

coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by coppermermaid on May 26, 15 10:23 AM
I have the collector's edition, but if it's any help my computer has DirectX 11. In the quest to make it compatible with Win 8, 8.1 maybe DirectX11 is necessary.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's New Beginning here.

[Post New]by norman15 on Jun 18, 15 12:56 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using.

I can not open this game error message " Failed to create a DirectX device, [13]

I have a toshiba laptop with a windows 7 home premium, 32 bit operating system.
i have never had an other issues with other games.

[Post New]by Apple612 on Jul 13, 15 11:14 PM
I played this game on **** with no problems. I purchased this game from bigfish and it doesn't seem to work. It has a box that pops up saying "graphics initialization failed" also " failed to create a DirectX device". I don't know what that is about because I own 4 more games and have no issues with those games at all. Can you please fix this issue?

[Post New]by grandmacira on Jan 2, 16 1:56 PM
I too and getting the message about " failure to create direct X 13. I have uninstalled, and reinstalled, as you told me to do. still same message,
I HAVE CONTACTED TECH SUPPORT....... BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESOLUTION FOR MONTHS.......... THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING.
Can someone get this game to work. PC Windows 10, all my cards and so on are up to date.

[Post New]by kbeasleyh on Mar 2, 16 6:08 PM
I also get the error message about the directx device. I also received a free game code as a solution. Does anyone know if the collectors edition of this game gives the same error message? I would love to be able to play this game again. Thank you

[Post New]by verosc on Mar 18, 16 5:35 AM

coppermermaid wrote:

tuennes wrote:
again game progress will not be saved, I thought this problem has already been fixed, because the collectors edition had the same...Windows 7

Try running it as administrator

I have the same problem, doesn't help that i'm running it as administrator... Windows 8.1

lizbz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lizbz on Jul 29, 16 9:04 AM
Well that was far less than satisfying. Did all the work, earned all the tropies, except for some reason Julie isn't showing up. I went into every restaurant and double checked, there is NOTHING left to buy, but it says I haven't bought everything, and she's not showing up. The trophy that says I have all other trophies is showing up, but Julie isn't. Windows 10.

Edited on 07/29/2016 at 9:04:54 AM PST

[Post New]by layleis2 on Dec 8, 16 1:08 PM
After I purchase the game and tried to play it keeps saying error Graphics initialization failed. Failed to create a DirectX DEVICE

Go to: