Re: Unable to Finish game on Monument Builders - Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by Meg1972 on Feb 1, 15 4:07 AM
DesertChick wrote:When I get to the second to last level, it shows that I have 0 cut stones and 0 doors. It doesn't check mark that these have been finished. I can't move on to the next level. I tried reinstalling the game, but it still does the same thing. I am on Windows 7 PC.

Im having the same problem

ddhuntress
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by ddhuntress on Feb 6, 15 10:10 PM
On M1 L1, It says "Recruit 2 Workers". I added up to 6 other workers and completed the other tasks, but the Recruit Workers box is never checked off and the game keeps running. It will say, "Recruit 0 Workers", so it knows I've recruited at least 2 workers.

[Post New]by Beader1938 on Feb 28, 15 5:24 PM
I am having problems with level 11 I finish all the cut stones, but it never shows a check showing that task completed, I have retried this level 3 times with same results. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Re: Unable to Finish game on Monument Builders - Cathedral Rising here

[Post New]by Bizzylizzy828 on Mar 23, 15 1:45 PM
Meg1972 wrote:
DesertChick wrote:When I get to the second to last level, it shows that I have 0 cut stones and 0 doors. It doesn't check mark that these have been finished. I can't move on to the next level. I tried reinstalling the game, but it still does the same thing. I am on Windows 7 PC.

Im having the same problem

It's happening to me on level 16, Cologne. So frutstrating.
I'm using Windows XP on an Acer laptop.

[Post New]by Bizzylizzy828 on Mar 23, 15 1:48 PM
Cologne level 16 won't complete for me even though I have fulfilled all the game requirements.
I'm using XP on an Acer laptop. There's plenty of RAM and memory.
I've tried restarting it 3 times but it's the same each time.

I hope you can fix it as I am enjoying the game.

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Can't See Bottom of Screen "FIX"

[Post New]by beltie on Jun 14, 15 8:03 PM
All,

I have had this problem on several of the Monument Builders series. The producers of the game do not seem to be able to correct this. In fairness to them, trying to account for everyone's personal preferences on their own systems would be a monumental task!! And . . . I tend to change my screen resolution so that items are bigger.

In the past, I have been able to change out of Full Screen Mode in the Options section and then move the Window up on my desktop.

As this game will not allow me to do that (I believe it is my system and not the game) and the non Full Screen Mode is waaaay too small to clearly see (for me), I downloaded a free Utility App named Sizer 3.4. It allows you to resize a program's screen to a custom size.

Because I believe we're not supposed to post links here regarding other websites and such, I haven't included the link. However, you can "search" for the Utility and find it that way.

It's easy to install and use. It states it is only a 32-bit version; however, it works fine on my 64-bit system.

Thought I'd share, as I read some others have been having this same issue. Not being able to see the info at the bottom of the screen really makes the game unplayable IMHO.

Hope it helps

Go to: