tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

Re:TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction

[Post New]by tijhea on May 15, 09 2:23 AM
Is It me, or Is It really difficult to find the hint stars. You don't get anymore going from one scene to the next, so have to find the hint stars.. which Is a pain in the azz... Also the campfire scene made me rub my eyes alot, too much going on In that scene. Between the campfire and the headlights on the truck and the falling leaves, I now have a headache
Objects are hard to find. I don't know about purchasing this one.. This Is the first time that a hOg game has affected my eyesite and given me a headache.

[Post New]by carmeibiza on May 15, 09 2:32 AM
can't play the game, gets frozen in the first screen when apears the bigfish and have to restart my computer!

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on May 15, 09 2:51 AM
Hiya carmeibiza!! Welcome to the pond!!

If you're having problems playing the game, contact CS (click on the green envelope to the right) and they'd be more than happy to help you get it sorted out.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 15, 09 2:57 AM
What a disappointment. I was expecting like you do any sequel the game to be better but it is exactly the same- well it has a magnifier included which I guess is an improvement.
I may as well just play the first one again. No buy here.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 15, 09 4:56 AM
The first game's tour mode was "unlimited seek and find" - you got a chance to find ALL the items at each location, completely cleaning it out, including all 5 or whatever possible locations for the items that gave you extra hints. I enjoyed the first one (well not the cutting and painting and whatnot) so I'm looking forward to this one.

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on May 15, 09 5:09 AM
Thank you for the memory prompt lord - loved the finding everything bit!

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 15, 09 5:13 AM
I liked the first one so I bought this one,but am having a problem...
I am at the point of cutting the pool cue but can't find a line to cut,is it me or is there no line to cut? Please help

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 15, 09 6:00 AM
tijhea wrote:Is It me, or Is It really difficult to find the hint stars. You don't get anymore going from one scene to the next, so have to find the hint stars.. which Is a pain in the azz... Also the campfire scene made me rub my eyes alot, too much going on In that scene. Between the campfire and the headlights on the truck and the falling leaves, I now have a headache
Objects are hard to find. I don't know about purchasing this one.. This Is the first time that a hOg game has affected my eyesite and given me a headache.

I've noticed that the hint stars give a little twinkle every so often.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 15, 09 6:01 AM
cece2u45 wrote:I liked the first one so I bought this one,but am having a problem...
I am at the point of cutting the pool cue but can't find a line to cut,is it me or is there no line to cut? Please help

There is a faint red line to cut. It's a few inches from the top of the cue.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 15, 09 6:04 AM
Thank you!! I will go back and try to see it,or maybe call the eye Dr.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 15, 09 6:10 AM
Hi,I am back,I still can't get it. I see a very slight line ( I think) just below the white part on the pool cue,but the tool won't work,any idea what I am doing wrong?
And thank's for the help

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 15, 09 7:21 AM
I don't know what to tell you. I buzzed right through that part of the game with no problems.

Skwaw
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Skwaw on May 15, 09 7:27 AM
I don't know what to say either... I just did it a half a second. There should be a red line ...

Think I'm gonna buy it anyway. I liked it.

cece2u45
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by cece2u45 on May 15, 09 7:39 AM
Well I re started the game and the red line was very distinctive ,thank's a bunch for the help,much appreciated

Skwaw
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Skwaw on May 15, 09 7:40 AM
Glad you could get it cece

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 15, 09 7:47 AM
THANKS POODLE.........GLAD THAT YOU ARE BACK

I will try it.....I do not think I did the first one? I am going to go check it out...

SEE YA

Happy Gaming
PEN

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 15, 09 7:47 AM
There's something wrong with this game. I played the demo and then it crashed. I assumed it was because time was up, but when I restarted my computer, I still had 17 minutes left. It said resume game, but then took me back to the beginning. And I agree with cherbtoo and others who have said the flashing stars get to you. The game gave me a headache too. And I loved the quirkiness of the first one! Loved Mother Goose in this one. Great to see ye olde Fisher Price apple again. But I won't be buying unless they can reduce all the flashing.

Skwaw
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Skwaw on May 15, 09 7:53 AM
I agree about the flashing and the fireworks going off all the time... but still I enjoy the game anyway, and whenever I finish a stage I just keep clicking until stars are away

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 15, 09 7:58 AM
Well I just finished the demo and liked it so I bought it. I figured I would since I enjoyed the first one.

Aka21
Flounder
Flounder
2,025 Posts

[Post New]by Aka21 on May 15, 09 8:56 AM
I have been looking forward to this game since Mudrock mentioned it in his post.

I still enjoy the first one, Sunnyville, as I use it as a go to when I just want to relax. The Tour mode is perfect for that.

I have played most of the demo and will purchase.

Thanks, Big Fish!

(forgot to mention that I like the new magnify feature)

Edited on 05/15/2009 at 10:04:36 AM PST

Go to: