Re:We hope you love the game! Please post questions for tips, help, etc. :)

[Post New]by FrogdiceDev on Jan 19, 15 9:00 PM
megs56 wrote:Hello, Frogdice I absolutely love this game. Thank you for taking the time to make a multi-level interesting game to keep players coming back. I can't stop playing and I just love everything I find out about it. However...I'm up to level 20, I think. I'm trying to beat the Wizard and I just cannot do it. I've tried hitting him with nets, knives, exploding pills and dummies, and I've tried having a few nurses on hand to maintain health, but he does me in each time. Please help!

Great question!

I will start a new thread on this specifically so people can discuss their own strategies as well:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344290.page

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 9:01:01 PM PST

Margali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Margali on Jan 26, 15 6:43 AM
Would love some suggestions on what tools/weapons and people to use to beat the eyeball boss on level 30. Having a real time of it!

Thanks in advance for any help.

[Post New]by FrogdiceDev on Jan 28, 15 7:58 PM
Margali wrote:Would love some suggestions on what tools/weapons and people to use to beat the eyeball boss on level 30. Having a real time of it!

Thanks in advance for any help.

troops: healer/highpriest and stoner

spells: tier 3 fire, earth, and water, burst (tier 1 water), heal, and whatever else you want

gear: daggers/swords/bombs to directly attack the boss, and possibly a couple attack dummies to guard lanes you have trouble defending

Try that!

[Post New]by jakethekid on Jan 30, 15 12:18 AM
Hello Frogdice. This game is a lot of fun and combines both my favorite type of games.

I do have a problem though. How do i increase my population? I bought all the buildings I could but now i need people to upgrade.Any explanation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Jan 31, 15 1:06 AM
jakethekid wrote:Hello Frogdice. This game is a lot of fun and combines both my favorite type of games.

I do have a problem though. How do i increase my population? I bought all the buildings I could but now i need people to upgrade.Any explanation will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You can increase your population in the granary. The more you purchase store units the more your population increases.

[Post New]by FrogdiceDev on Jan 31, 15 4:09 PM
Woot Janette! You got it!

pamipets
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by pamipets on Mar 13, 15 4:25 PM
FrogDice Devs:

TY TY TY for Reign Maker. I stock up in the granary, farm, etc. before I go to sleep, and when I wake up. This game rules.

I am addicted and appreciate how much time and thought must have gone into the inception of it. LUV the bestiary. LUV the snails and fat little turtooms. I spy on the villagers' thoughts quite often. How much wood does a woodchuck chuck? Lol

Go to: