Re:Welcome to Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction forum

[Post New]by katperk2001 on Jun 25, 09 4:55 AM
I just downloaded this game yesterday and haven't purchased it yet...There's a big problem for me. When I'm in any area where I have to look for items, the screen flickers. It's sort of a strobe light effect, or like an x-ray or something. It's annoying, and it makes it impossible to use the magnify function. Any suggestions, or is anyone else having this problem? It only happens once the list comes up of items to find, including special searches to get the final big item for the decoration function. There's no problem with the decorating area, though, and the game saved when I exited. Thanks!

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Jun 29, 09 2:58 PM
I maybe awfully stupid, but, how do you get the stars for the hints? Also, a game is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. I am still in the first chapter where there is an old car next to a mansion. It asks for 3 arrows. I have gotten 2 and I cannot find the 3rd one....no hints....so I am stalled. This isn't fun.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 30, 09 11:31 AM
Grnmeadow wrote:I maybe awfully stupid, but, how do you get the stars for the hints? Also, a game is supposed to be fun, not frustrating. I am still in the first chapter where there is an old car next to a mansion. It asks for 3 arrows. I have gotten 2 and I cannot find the 3rd one....no hints....so I am stalled. This isn't fun.

There is a star somewhere in each scene that you can click on to get an extra hint. It can be in one of several different spots, like on the porch, or on a sign, in a window. If you watch closely you will see it twinkle every once in a while.

The 3 arrows are - on the porch roof, the jeep, and the chair.

[Post New]by PLDavis on Jul 10, 09 5:49 PM
Can't find the drumsticks at Trish Thrasher's house. Help!!!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 11, 09 12:37 PM
PLDavis wrote:Can't find the drumsticks at Trish Thrasher's house. Help!!!

One is a drumstick that you use to play the drums - it is on the trunk right above the tamborine. The other is a turkey drumstick and it's on the grass in front of the stage, to the right of the blue hard hat.

[Post New]by sinfulangel on Sep 14, 09 11:35 PM
Ok I've been searching everywhere and I can't find help for my issue. I am playing on my iPhone I'm in miss kittys dining room. I'm trying to take the green picture frame apart from the sunflower picture. No matter how many times I wiggle and giggle and slide the first piece I can't get the piece to come off. I need help I'm seriously stuck. I've closed the game and reopened a few times. Someone please helppppppp

[Post New]by JusBNice on Oct 9, 09 2:14 PM
Errored out after cleaning up ship wheel. Then tossed me backwards about 3-4 screens which I had to repeat exactly as the first time. Then crashed.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 14, 09 5:29 PM
I brought the first version, and throughly enjoyed it, and tried this one and brought it too very happy with them. I would only like to have more choice in how I want to decorate though, like choose the colour of the paint etc. Add my own personal touches to the rooms!

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 22, 09 6:12 PM
Yep waiting for the next yard sale-purchased both versions. I think the only improvement I would like to have is a choice on how the rooms are decorated, by colour etc.

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Mar 10, 10 11:57 AM
HasNazir wrote:Yep waiting for the next yard sale-purchased both versions. I think the only improvement I would like to have is a choice on how the rooms are decorated, by colour etc.

You and me both, HasNazir! I figure we must be getting close to time for the next one. I can hardly wait to see what we get to decorate next. A color choice would be nice and also maybe how the items are placed in the room or maybe even if we could choose a decorating style for each room. I would also like a design ideas book from whoever comes up with the great ideas for repurposing old junk. Some of the ideas are brilliant.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Sep 12, 10 3:50 PM
Just checked, the last comment I made here was last year, still waiting for the next version of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures. I wonder if Bigfish provides a list of expected games to be published in future.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Sep 12, 10 4:11 PM
I'd really like to see another one too. I'm not so much interested in the decorating as the goofy characters!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Sep 16, 10 5:59 PM
Out of all the games I have - the two Yard Sale games are my favorites. I've replayed them more than all of the other ones.

[Post New]by firesigner on Dec 19, 10 8:00 PM
When I try to play Yardsale after I have downloaded it, the message "This application requires Microsoft Windows 98 SE or later" which I have. I have no problem downloading and playing any other Big Fish games.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling this game.

Edited on 12/19/2010 at 8:09:50 PM PST

[Post New]by molly4me on Jan 13, 11 6:13 PM
I just bought this game. I downloaded it and went to play it. I got an application error. I have windows 7 on my computer so it should be compatible. By the way I have other big fish games and have no problems.

mackay750
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by mackay750 on Feb 4, 11 7:49 AM
I really like this game alot. and the other one (sunnyville) too.

[Post New]by annaoop on Feb 17, 12 10:29 AM
I bought this game several years ago and as I bought new computers and upgraded it still played UNTIL NOW...I have Windows 7 and I can't get it to work. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still won't let me open the game. Anyone have an answer? Can you answer to my email as I don't always get back to the forum? annaoop@roadrunner.com

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 10, 12 7:34 AM
this was a buy for us!!!--- ----doug & lisa

Go to: