Master list of Blue prints

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Master list of Blue prints

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 25, 15 4:39 PM
charlieisr wrote: I THOUGHT I WAS KEEPING TRACK BUT I GOOFED SOME WHERE MY LIST SAYS I GOT 12 BUT THE BLUEPRINT IS MISSING THE 2ND PIECE ON THE BOTTOM.

Strangely, my first (main) game said that I had 12/13 pieces for Teodi tailoring, yet it showed 2 empty spaces on the blueprint. Having worked out from my second game that one of them must be 10, I played that and got the piece after a few goes. The quest then said I had 13/13 and gave me the reward, so that I could start building it. Yet when I go back to the blueprint it still shows one empty space!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 25, 15 6:15 PM
mammamia21099 wrote:Hi Oddly..
Do you know what level you were at in 1b?

I have played 1b 15x so far, starting at Master 0/50 and am yet to get the piece.

I have no intention of playing this particular one end to end; it will get finished as I have time to do it. I still think there is an issue with it. Why were none of the rest of them difficult or resource suckers? Just makes no sense, unless it was not meant to be like this. Hey BoomZap, who ever did Knights of the Round Table blue print needs to have their work looked at closely. VERY closely!

2/7/15 I now have access to a screen print with the pieces numbered, thanks to PinkRollsRoyce and would be happy to send it to anyone - PM me with an email address that it can be sent to.

Edited on 02/07/2015 at 7:54:55 AM PST

charlieisr
Clownfish
Clownfish
907 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 25, 15 10:43 PM
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN,

I STILL DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF IT.

I USED TO LIKE THE TAILOR'S SHOP BUT NOW I AM NOT SO SURE I EVER WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN. BUT ALAS I HAVE TO MANY, MANY TIMES UNLESS THEY FIX THE BLOODY PLACE.

Gquin
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Gquin on Jan 27, 15 10:48 AM
wulfruna, just to fill in your post a bit more, I got the second piece from the left top row from blue cuff game, and the far right middle row from the anchor away game. I still am missing the top far right piece, but that should be the pink dot game, #14, I hope.

To add to wulfruna's layout

? 7 16, 14
? ? 10 18
12 ? 8 ?
? ? ? ?

Edited on 01/27/2015 at 4:57:13 PM PST

[Post New]by chatandchew on Jan 29, 15 4:14 PM
First, thank you for providing the blueprint list. it's such a hugh help. I'm I missing something in Vincent. You said to play #6. There is no 6. Should that be another number

Chatnchew
FC: 148 5275

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jan 29, 15 6:59 PM
Thanks, CC. I will get it fixed tonight. Finally finished Teodi's... Whew! I think I fared fairly well thought only went through 397 thread to get it done.

Heh, Can't read my own writing, too small on my little drawing of the blueprint - that 6 is actually a 1b.

Edited on 01/29/2015 at 7:02:52 PM PST

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 30, 15 2:46 AM
Bumping this back up to page 1 - need to keep it in view. Thanks for the updates!

kata11379
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kata11379 on Jan 31, 15 5:43 AM
Oddly,

Thank you soooo very much for all you do! I don't know how you do it! I play until I get completely lost, which happens very quick, and then check in here and I see I can count on you and other players have provided wonderfully organized hints and steps.

Totally appreciate it!! To all those who take the time to provide this information, thank you!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 31, 15 12:27 PM
bump up again

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 1, 15 10:44 AM
And again - I find this list so useful.......

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,122 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 1, 15 5:44 PM
This is SOOO helpful! Thank you so very much!

kimberley03
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by kimberley03 on Feb 2, 15 1:35 AM
Having a problem starting Age of Exploration. I cannot locate when to start building as the appropriate plot does not show up for me?

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 2, 15 2:15 AM
It can be quite tricky to hit the exact spot for the buildings. Age of Exploration is right at the centre, on the crossroads.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 2, 15 3:42 PM
Those asking about the blueprints still need to be able to refer to this wonderful list.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,122 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 2, 15 6:25 PM
I got 1b after about 8 or so tries. I can't get 1a for love nor money. I started the Tailor Shop with over 400 needles & thread. I'm down under 80 and still have 4 pieces to go.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,122 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 2, 15 8:27 PM
I finally got my last map piece in Teodi's. Mine was in the MG that cost 16. I think the pieces are randomized and, in part, it depends on how you play the MGs. Some of them took me many, many plays.

I want to thank everyone for doing these threads. It really, really helps-- especially the little diagrams of what piece goes where. I tried to keep track and cross off when I got a piece but I messed up somewhere and wasn't sure which was the last I needed.

Edited on 02/02/2015 at 8:28:31 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 2, 15 8:42 PM
Easy enough to get turned around on the diagram, did it myself. I kept track three ways and STILL had to go back and refigure a couple of times. This set of quests is by far the most frustrating so far and it looks like building the AES compound is going to be the most tedious. Back to Africa for Oddly.

xalla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by xalla on Feb 3, 15 6:52 AM
It' impossible!!! (147 gray stone in park rangers, how boring!!!!) to make more than 14 teodi , 1 a 18 and does not give me the last piece of the map... I'm sick of trying thread... What toI do to earn map piece? ... the suggestions I've read I have not served... I do not have 18b... there is the last piece? if you have to leave the game?

E' impossibile.... PER FARE piu di 14 teodi, (147 grey stone in park ranger's) che noiA!!!! da 1 a 18 e non mi dà l'ultimo pezzo di mappa.... sono stufa di cercare filo... cosa bisogna fare per guadagnare pezzo di mappa?.... i suggerimenti che ho letto non mi sono serviti... io non ho il 18b.... è lì l'ultimo pezzo? se si devo abbandonare il gioco? thank....

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 3, 15 3:10 PM
I do not think anyone has mentioned 18b - only 1b. There are two pieces in 18 and you do have to play it many times to get them both.

jbmf_06
Clownfish
Clownfish
712 Posts

[Post New]by jbmf_06 on Feb 3, 15 3:26 PM
How many piece are there for the Dinosaur Display? I have 12 and I still can not get it to show in the display. What I am missing, please?

I just check and it says 10 pieces I wrote down every piece I got. They looked all different to me. So now I am more confused.

Edited on 02/03/2015 at 3:29:51 PM PST

Go to: