Re:Welcome to The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest forum

[Post New]by msdiva2you on Mar 2, 15 6:54 PM
I love this game because it is both relaxing and challenging. However, I am stuck on level 34. When I checked the forum all I was told was to clear path to bakery and repair, then clear the path to the Sawmill and repair.

I do not have enough food to make it to the bakery and upgrade, and not enough to get to the Sawmill also.

Please help, I need more instructions to make it through this game. You help is appreciated.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 2, 15 7:51 PM
If you go straight to the bakery, you will have just enough food to get there. Make sure you're not wasting resources on things you don't need to do yet. Don't upgrade the tent yet and don't clear the wooden stump on the path leading to the sawmill. Just go straight to the bakery at the bottom of the screen. Then upgrade the bakery to level 2 before you try to get to the sawmill. You can also upgrade the tent now, so you have a second worker.

Hopefully, that gets you moving again.

Anita_5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Anita_5 on Mar 3, 15 4:01 PM
I don't have any gold to get through the barriers. How do I get it? I can't get to the gold mine. This is level 37

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Mar 3, 15 4:51 PM
@Anita_5
Don't forget to equip the belt booster item to get one gold with each stone drop from the quarry. If you need more help, try this thread for a walkthrough to get through L37:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/350061.page

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by krissymcri on Apr 6, 15 7:51 AM
I'm stuck on level 43, I ran out of food right away and couldn't make it to the fish barrel.

[Post New]by Whitethunder1756 on Apr 8, 15 10:22 AM
I am on level 4 and can't figure out how to create the net, can someone tell me how you know what to use and how much?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 10, 15 8:05 PM
krissymcri wrote:I'm stuck on level 43, I ran out of food right away and couldn't make it to the fish barrel.

You start with 7 food and get 2 more on the road near your tent. As soon as you start, equip the jacket, which will save you from using food to fill in pits. With the jacket equipped you'll have exactly enough food to reach the fish barrel on the right next to the cage.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 10, 15 8:11 PM
Whitethunder1756 wrote:I am on level 4 and can't figure out how to create the net, can someone tell me how you know what to use and how much?

If you look at the fishing tab on your inventory, you'll see the "recipe". You need two ropes to craft the net. you need three flax to make a rope. So, collect six bundles of flax, make two ropes from it, then make a net from the two ropes.

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Aug 18, 15 6:56 PM
I would like to change a very negative review I gave this game. Once I PAID ATTENTION to the instructions I found it very enjoyable, and truthfully not at all hard to complete. I did have to start over a couple of times, but that was no bother. I would give the game 4 stars. I only wish I could delete my other review.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 19, 15 4:39 PM
sugarbelle wrote:I would like to change a very negative review I gave this game. Once I PAID ATTENTION to the instructions I found it very enjoyable, and truthfully not at all hard to complete. I did have to start over a couple of times, but that was no bother. I would give the game 4 stars. I only wish I could delete my other review.

You can delete or change your other review. Just find your review and click the delete button, if you really want to delete it, or click the edit button, if you want to rewrite any part of the review or add comments to it. No one else can change your posts, but you can and you can do it days, weeks, or months later, if you want to.

BTW, the delete button is the red X.

Edited on 08/19/2015 at 4:43:28 PM PST

[Post New]by hamvic on Aug 21, 15 9:00 PM
I have just purchased this game and like a lot of games just after purchase, the game gets much harder. I am stuck on level 9 ie, not enough gold, iron etc. I have the 2 chairs needed to do the mansion but how on earth do I get the rest of the stuff.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Aug 22, 15 5:50 PM
Welcome to the pond, Hamvic!

Upgrade to 2 workers as soon as you can and make sure you have the shoulder bag equipped. Start by repairing the bakery, then the sawmill. Keep collecting resources and work your way to the market. Repair it when you have enough resources to do it. When you get some gold from the market, talk to the carpenter. Then repair the elevator when you can and collect the resources at the top of the cliff. Make your chairs when you get enough wood. Then just keep gathering resources until you can fix the mansion.

If you're playing timed, be sure to use your power-ups to make your workers move and work faster. A lot depends on what the market gives you, but you should be able to get gold if you rebuild the market early enough to make use of it.

BTW, if you don't know how to equip the shoulder bag, open your inventory and click on the purple hat tab on the left. Then click on the bag (on the right side) and click on the figure's left hand to equip it.

NanaSha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by NanaSha on Sep 11, 15 11:43 AM
I've been all the way through and now I'm playing again. However, I don't remember having to erect barricades and I can't figure out how since there is no way to make the cloth (or whatever you call it). Help!

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Sep 11, 15 3:31 PM
Did a quick peek, and the barricade can be found under the "Joinery" tab (Inventory/crafting). It's the last item and requires 20 wood and 10 iron to craft. If that isn't the issue, it might help to list the level you're having trouble with (or maybe there's a thread for the level out there?). Hope that gets you unstuck. Have fun!

NanaSha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by NanaSha on Sep 12, 15 7:22 AM
Ooops, my bad! It's level 30! Yes, I know it's in weavery for the cloth or so that's what it's asking for.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 14, 15 4:57 PM
You don't need cloth. As Marebito said, you need 20 wood and 10 iron. When you have that much, just click on the Joinery tab and click Craft under Barricade on the bottom. Once you've made a barricade, click on the spot where you need to put it and your character will run over and install it.

NanaSha
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by NanaSha on Sep 21, 15 12:19 PM
I deeply apologize, for both waiting so long to post this apology, and for being so "blind." Yes, I'm old and thought I was seeing the "cloth," duh! When I went back to the game I checked about the barricade and lo and behold how right you were! So much better.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 24, 15 9:42 AM
No problem. Just glad you were able to finish the level.

[Post New]by bikerstuff on Jan 29, 16 3:50 PM
AkariNBG wrote:jrrj
There is already a helpful thread about level 10:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343539.page

sgowans
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sgowans on Apr 3, 16 6:42 AM
I'm on level 44 and don't have enough food to get to any of the fish barrels. Any help?

Go to: