marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest here.

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 20, 15 11:05 AM
Level 38 bridge. Repaired the bridge but the task didn't clear from the task list making it impossible to complete the level. Was my first run through the level, so I didn't notice that the task didn't clear until I'd completed everything else on the level. (I rebuilt the bridge before saving the cardinal, so that might have played a part somehow).

ETA:
Apparently, the repair the bridge task doesn't appear until after the other tasks are completed, so doing it beforehand makes it an impossible task. Workaround would presumably be to repair the bridge only once the task appears. :/

Edited on 01/20/2015 at 12:06:27 PM PST

boekstart
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by boekstart on Jan 20, 15 11:29 AM
level 29 not enough wood even from the market.
You can't finish this level.

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Very close to cancel my membership:-(

[Post New]by Uzea on Jan 21, 15 5:31 AM
I bought this game, just like I bought Cardens inc. 3 non of them works, this game just shut down, no message nothing, Gardens inc start over from the start loosing all my progress, I am trying to find out the "custormer" "service" it is very difficult to figure it out as my 1 language is not english, and I just can not find an email adr. I have been a member for some years now, but I am close to cancel my membership now,
Can anyone give me an email adr to "custormer" "service"

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 21, 15 11:54 AM
@Uzea
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game? We had a bad DL for this game that resulted in the game loading but clicking Play (or Level 1) promptly led to the game shutting down. Uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the issue, so it might work for you.

Otherwise, here's the Customer Service link with the email address at the bottom of the page. (You can get to it by clicking Help (top right) -> Contact Us (bottom left)). Hope you can get your game issues sorted out. This was a fun, albeit at times frustrating, strategy/TM.

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 11:55:40 AM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 21, 15 2:59 PM
Hey Uzea

I'm really sorry to see you're having this issue! It sounds like the games are crashing, so I'd recommend checking out the following help article for some steps that can help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

gemini888
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by gemini888 on Jan 22, 15 11:19 AM
LEVEL 23,

Right at the start of this level, I only have access to 6 flax, whereas I need twelve to make the rope to fix the first bridge, so I cannot proceed.--is this a GLITCH?

[Post New]by GOTZTOGAME on Jan 22, 15 4:55 PM
I don't know what's going on never had problems with big fish games maybe only once but now I am having a second one with this game I just bought it a couple days ago and on level 8 I believe when she goes to save the prince after there cinematic show it just stops working and my computer gathers information about it is anyone else having this problem my computer is windows 8 but now it's windows 8.1 because they made you upgrade

[Post New]by Chmar10 on Jan 24, 15 1:13 PM
I am on level 15 have had no issues until now. The game froze before opening the level. I closed, restarted and same thing, several times. I then opened the game, and went to earlier levels and they loaded fine, tried to go to 15 again and it freezes. Went Task manager and closed, got Access Violation Error. Have followed directions for that error and still unable to play.

kiru5
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Level 15 Bug

[Post New]by kiru5 on Jan 24, 15 6:09 PM
On lv15, you can't access the two lava cracks in front of the balloon even after fixing the elevator and removing the fallen tree.

[Post New]by Mortal_Godiva on Jan 25, 15 8:03 AM
GOTZTOGAME wrote:I don't know what's going on never had problems with big fish games maybe only once but now I am having a second one with this game I just bought it a couple days ago and on level 8 I believe when she goes to save the prince after there cinematic show it just stops working and my computer gathers information about it is anyone else having this problem my computer is windows 8 but now it's windows 8.1 because they made you upgrade

I am having the same problem as Gotztogame. After the "save the prince" cinematic scene the screen greys out and freezes and the PC gathers info. I'm on Win 8.1 as well.

Edited on 01/25/2015 at 8:06:04 AM PST

[Post New]by allanissen on Jan 25, 15 11:46 AM
I bought this game based on the demo, but can not get through level 15, it's a technical issue - I can not get to the air baloon, after I build the last elevator on the right and remove the log on top, I can not do anything else. It shows like the elevator is not build. Please advise

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Jan 25, 15 1:58 PM
@kiru5 and allanissen

At a guess, you've both been hit by this bug:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/343642.page

I think the main workaround for it is to ensure you have no actions queued when chopping the log prior to the lava cracks. (Queued actions will prompt the worker to leave the log resulting in an invisible obstacle.) Once the log's been properly removed, the rest of the level should be fine.

[Post New]by luvmy3dogs on Jan 25, 15 1:58 PM
Level 15 - keeps saying path is blocked above elevator to the balloon, preventing me from getting to cracks and balloon. Can't finish level

RoAnn

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Jan 25, 15 2:07 PM
My game keeps crashing on level 29. One time I was almost to the end of the level, the second time I was about half way through the level. The game just stops running and I am thrown back to my desktop. Is this happening to anyone else? The rest of the game has worked fine. Frustrating, given how difficult the level seems to be to finish... Wish I could get my money back!

Arachnea
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Arachnea on Jan 26, 15 2:08 AM
This is a great and fun game !

But I have the same problem as others have posted here: sometimes, out of nowhere, the game just "goes poof" : the window just closes in the middle of a level and I'm back to my desktop. This can be very frustrating, especially when you're retrying a level for the 5th time to get the third star (like level 17). Each level is long to finish - which I like ! - but when you have to start again because of a nasty bug ... well, I shouted at my computer .

I have no lag, I use Win 7 64 bits.

[Post New]by Symeezcatzlady on Jan 26, 15 9:36 AM
luvmy3dogs wrote:Level 15 - keeps saying path is blocked above elevator to the balloon, preventing me from getting to cracks and balloon. Can't finish level

RoAnn

I replayed level 15 to see what suggestions I might offer you to be able to complete the level, only to have the same thing you've described happen to me! I replayed again two more times and was able to complete the level successfully. This game seems to be filled with technical glitches. Too bad there wasn't a better shakedown of this game before it was released. Hope they come up with a update soon...

ThomAndJerry
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ThomAndJerry on Jan 27, 15 7:22 PM
Level 38. Game keeps saying I need to finish the bridge when it is already done.

daphne777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by daphne777 on Jan 27, 15 8:55 PM
amj0963 wrote:this would have been a game i would have bought except it is so laggy. the voices had quit before the screens had finished in the cut scenes in the beginning. it took me over 35 minutes just to complete 2 levels. i hope the dev's aren't counting 8 hours of game play because the game runs so slow lol.

i hope they will fix this issue.

daphne777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by daphne777 on Jan 27, 15 8:57 PM
Turn off Custom Cursor. It slows things down so it looks like some old jerky dinosaur movie.

daphne777
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by daphne777 on Jan 27, 15 9:01 PM
boekstart wrote:level 29 not enough wood even from the market.
You can't finish this level.

Go to: