Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 6: Into the Unknown here

[Post New]by Typhlosion24 on Feb 7, 15 12:07 AM
When I use Fullscreen mode, my mouse cursor does not show up. I can still click things but I have to guess where the cursor might be. I've tried selecting the default mouse pointers and disabling all additional pointer options (pointer trails, pointer shadow, hide pointer while typing, etc) but it still doesn't show. If I disable Fullscreen mode, I can see the default windows mouse pointer.

I'm using Windows 8.1 x64

EDIT: the problem was fixed after I disabled the additional pointer options AND restarted my PC.

Edited on 02/11/2015 at 7:56:34 AM PST

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Feb 17, 15 6:27 PM
Whem wrote:Yes I also am receiving the following code error when I complete an endless mode puzzle:

of Alarm Event for alarm 1
for object game_controller:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,101] out of range [1,101] - -5.cups(100006,101)
at gml_Object_game_controller_Alarm_1
############################################################################################

I have to abort the game to exit.

Also the screen display is wrong the grids used are 10x10 however the grid onscreen appears ro be 10x15 (at least)

Me too - the Endless section, which I absolutely love, simply doesn't work.

[Post New]by eddieg123 on Mar 17, 15 2:04 PM
I seem to have the same problem with this game as it crashes after the first two screens and I have to use Ctrl/Esc to regain control of my computer

[Post New]by lamamma on Mar 27, 15 3:35 AM
I have same issues as explained already. So I have purchased a game I cannot play.
What to do?

Edited on 04/01/2015 at 6:02:11 AM PST

[Post New]by busyday74 on Apr 17, 15 10:51 AM
Hi am using the mac version and am finding this version is the worst yet for telling me |I have made a mistake when I know I haven't. Even to the point of using a hint and when I press on the square it comes up as a mistake!

Just been kicked off a level again for 3 mistakes when I haven't made any

Is there a fix for this?

Sue

Go to: