nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

Re:Blueprint pieces in Teodi Tailoring: a glitch?

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Jan 21, 15 4:54 AM
You are not alone ..... Lots of us have not won the last piece. I was wondering what level we need to be to find it? As a rule the threads have not been easy to win most of the time.
Generous pay outs but difficult to accumulate Good luck to us all!
Snoopy1

Edited on 01/21/2015 at 5:55:28 AM PST

danie56
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by danie56 on Jan 28, 15 7:51 AM
A fter a week trying I've burn all my threads ( less or more 1000) and I'm missing the last two blue print. I loved Teodi but now I hate him!!!

ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Jan 28, 15 8:18 AM
I have been through all the mini-games five times now (and used a crapload of tweezers and fishhooks to get photos of men collection), and I still have only SEVEN of the thirteen blueprint pieces. I got one on the latest foray through the games this morning.
I'm also having difficulties with Philip's, and I can't get the last piece at the bird sanctuary. (I have tried both 18 levels at least three times each, and no piece from either.)
At Philip's I have six or eight pieces after at least twice through the games.

The worst is that I can't even spend gold to buy the resources to play the games, because I don't know if it will do me any darned good or not.

Ah well, I'm the one who always counsels patience...I guess I'd better go looking for mine. :-)

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 28, 15 8:23 AM
charlieisr wrote:YOU DO NOT MAKE ME FEEL ANY BETTER. I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OF TAILORS SHOP PUZZLES AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. BUT COLLECTION ITEMS. AND A LOT LESS THREAD. NO QUEST PIECES FELL MY WAY. SO I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO GET MORE THREAD AND TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN. I HAVE A LOT OF MISSING PIECES. I HAVE ONLY FOUND ALL OF 3 BLUEPRINTS.

ONE MORE PIECE TO FIND FOR ME, CHARLIE. DON'T GIVE UP. IN THE MEANWHILE I KEEP ON VISITING THE HUNTING LODGE TO GET MORE THREADS.

Edited on 01/28/2015 at 8:28:21 AM PST

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 28, 15 12:11 PM
i am still hunting the elusive last piece, my computer is very close to flying! my normal calm dimeanor is also vaguely slipping, come on now this is just downright frustrating and it takes an awful lot to frustrate me, im almost ranting and that takes even more! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 28, 15 12:51 PM
fishfingers10 wrote:i am still hunting the elusive last piece, my computer is very close to flying! my normal calm dimeanor is also vaguely slipping, come on now this is just downright frustrating and it takes an awful lot to frustrate me, im almost ranting and that takes even more! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out this post and see if your missing piece matches where people have found theirs...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/349126.page

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 28, 15 2:12 PM
Please check out the other more recent thread about Teodi's,(Where did you find the last piece?) - we have been trying to identify the locations of all the pieces and there is some good information there.

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 28, 15 9:44 PM
wulfruna wrote:Please check out the other more recent thread about Teodi's,(Where did you find the last piece?) - we have been trying to identify the locations of all the pieces and there is some good information there.

Thanks Wulfruna, this is very helpful!

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 28, 15 11:22 PM
Ok, I have completed the blueprint but for the last piece I had to ask for help from Monika of BoomZap: I've found three of them at Teodi's minigame 1b and the rest in various other levels. Good luck!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Jan 28, 15 11:38 PM
hey wulfruna i cant remember where the last one dropped so havent got a clue where last one is, ive tried the bigger numbers as suggested and the smaller, no joy.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 29, 15 3:43 AM
fishfingers10 wrote:hey wulfruna i cant remember where the last one dropped so havent got a clue where last one is, ive tried the bigger numbers as suggested and the smaller, no joy.

When you go and look at your blueprint can you see where the empty space is? That may help to identify what is missing. Compare it with the diagrams we have put there in the other thread.
The other thread also seems to give two possible locations for 18 - which does suggest that this is the duplicated piece, as several people have confirmed.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jan 29, 15 8:16 AM
crisgori wrote:Ok, I have completed the blueprint but for the last piece I had to ask for help from Monika of BoomZap: I've found three of them at Teodi's minigame 1b and the rest in various other levels. Good luck!

Can you grid out where you found your pieces? It may help other players.

Gquin
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Gquin on Jan 29, 15 9:47 AM
I just got a revised grid directly from Monika at Boomzap, as mine was not correct.
Please share this with any body you know who might still be struggling.

18 18 16 14
12 1b 8 10 7
1a 3 4 5

[Post New]by montythecat on Jan 29, 15 10:12 AM
Thank you.

Beckyd30
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Beckyd30 on Feb 15, 15 4:05 PM
Gquin wrote:I just got a revised grid directly from Monika at Boomzap, as mine was not correct.

18 18 16 14
12 1b 8 10 7
1a 3 4 5

You are calling this a grid, but I don't understand.
If it's the order you are to play the games in or is it where each piece will fit on the blueprint table?

Gquin
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by Gquin on Feb 15, 15 7:43 PM
This is the grid where each blueprint piece fits that drops from the respective game. I.E, 18 drops 2 pieces, upper left, right next to each other. If you look at the blueprint the empty spaces will indicate which game you need to play to get the corresponding piece.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 15, 15 8:14 PM
Gquin wrote:I just got a revised grid directly from Monika at Boomzap, as mine was not correct.

18 18 16 14
12 1b 8 10 7
1a 3 4 5

Thank you for posting this. I have just realised that what I thought was 16 in the middle row is 1b. That will teach me to write my letters clearly. Off to try it again. On the other hand, with all the times I have played Idaho, I should be at super guru level.

Edited to add I GOT IT 2ND GO. YIPPEE!!!!!!

Edited on 02/15/2015 at 8:30:29 PM PST

Go to: