Re:Fireplace at the womans house

[Post New]by jwolsen2 on Jan 27, 15 7:23 PM
This is only the second game i have purchased from big fish and it will be the last.
So many glitches particularly the fireplace one. There appears to be no solution.
Never again will I purchase a game from big fish.

[Post New]by crypticsolofawn on Jan 28, 15 12:15 AM
Same problem with fireplace. I was playing along fine, didn't remember that there were supposed to be voice overs. Haven't heard one since the first scene.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 28, 15 12:47 AM
Same problem, Win 7. The Hint keeps sending me to the Fireplace but when I get there the Hint neither no longer works or can't be seen I can't get the Gem. There is also a Bell that looks like it might need to be picked up but I can't get it either.

It's always frustrating to get this far into a game, have a problem and then the answer often seems to eventually be an update and you have to start the game all over. I play some games more than once but I don't want to play them twice in a row just because of some little thing that does not work near the end

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Jan 28, 15 5:13 AM
same problem only with me it doesnt show what i have to pick up

[Post New]by jwolsen2 on Jan 28, 15 7:16 PM
Theres supposed to be an update to fix this issue, but unfortunately an update is not listed in the appropriate section. So back to square 1

poetforhim
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by poetforhim on Jan 29, 15 9:58 AM
Thank God! I thought it was me, because I am having the same problem. I have the same problem, cannot pick up the gem!!!! This is frustrating! I have windows 8.

[Post New]by squareface on Jan 29, 15 6:06 PM
I'm having the same problem can not finish the game, very annoying

alfresco
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by alfresco on Jan 30, 15 9:04 AM
Add me to the group. No gem. Time to delete the game and demand a refund?

[Post New]by doper69 on Jan 30, 15 1:28 PM
I too am having the same problem--even after trying both suggestions to fix it--neither one worked

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Jan 31, 15 5:33 AM
Add me to the list. Can't get the gem...ARG!!!

cltex
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cltex on Jan 31, 15 1:06 PM
I am having the same issue. I haven't heard one voice over either.

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Feb 3, 15 11:57 AM
I have the same problem with the gem in the fireplace. I uninstalled/reinstalled, did not work. I replayed the game as another player. Did not work. Will give up and contact Big
fish
support team. Pam

[Post New]by tedko94 on Feb 3, 15 5:50 PM
also can't get the gem in fireplace how update comes soon

[Post New]by kat5grn on Feb 3, 15 7:47 PM
cannot get the gem, either, was doing fine til now

sue5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sue5 on Feb 4, 15 11:28 AM
Me also. So annoying. The CE,s are expensive as well.

angelyum
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by angelyum on Feb 6, 15 8:17 AM
I have unistalled and reinstalled so many times, they just can't get their crap together. Would love to finish game but does not look like its gonna happen

[Post New]by Pheonixx58 on Feb 6, 15 5:35 PM
It is now the 7th of Feb and still no fix I tried everything that was suggested but nothing works I paid for a game I can't play

[Post New]by renraf429 on Feb 6, 15 11:17 PM
I also have win8 and this game froze. no way to go any further. please fix now. our money supports your site I have lost many games because of errors on BFG part. it just isn't fair. reinstalling won't work. pls send answer in my e-mail. thanks

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Feb 7, 15 1:50 PM
Well, add my name to the growing list of people who can't pick up the $@%*% gem in the fireplace. Like everyone else I tried to find the update to fix the problem but no update is given either automatically or manually. It's bad enough when a game has to be updated, but not even being able to access the update is more than a little aggravating. I really don't want to re-install the game but I guess that's what I'll have to do, although nobody who's tried that has been successful.

oldheffer
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by oldheffer on Feb 11, 15 9:21 AM
I have a brand new Hp computer so it is not the computers fault. I get sooooooo tired uninstalling and reinstalling games with no fixes. I pay good money to buy these games and some can't be played. Do they not play these games any more? You know I'm just at the point of not buying any more from BF, and the bad thing about it is I enjoy playing these games for MY quite time.COME ON BF START MAKEING GOOD GAMES AGAIN WITHOUT ANY HASSELS. Just had to vent a little, still trying to pick up that *** gem. Have a nice day.???

Go to: