Re:Totally stuck in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare

[Post New]by prometheus59 on Apr 6, 09 6:28 PM
I too am stuck on the red/ blue pegs. Any help? By the way if you are on a laptop, and have trouble finding something due to brightness, try moving your screen forward or back to see different views.

chrismac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by chrismac on Apr 8, 09 1:58 PM
I'm stuck in the footprints. I figured out what to do with the footprints but by the time I get through the 3 levels there is not time for the rest. I also get the coffeepot, cup, but can't find the other item that is needed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by djdraws on Dec 23, 09 1:30 PM
can't solve The Road Puzzle - finished the car sequence but run out of time trying to do the road. anyone out there that can help would be appreciated - I am a fairly new gamer but have become addicted

mlawren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mlawren on Feb 12, 10 4:38 AM
The order of the piano notes is: 6,1,3,5,2 or 7,1 3,5,2. Wait a few seconds after each try.

mlawren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mlawren on Feb 12, 10 4:41 AM
The order of the piano notes is: 6,1,3,5,2 or 7,1,3,5,2. Wait a few seconds after each try.

mlawren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mlawren on Feb 12, 10 4:52 AM
The order of the notes on the piano is: 6,1,3,5,2 or 7,1,3,5,2,. Wait a few seconds after each try.

[Post New]by Iolanthe2 on Feb 20, 10 12:07 PM
The screens ARE much too dark. Setting the brightness to the highest level and adjusting the screen angle don't really help. What is the fun in playing a game when you can't really see the picture.

[Post New]by Hyacai on Jan 31, 12 6:37 AM
Hi so I don't know if there is a bug in my game or something but when I go to play the xylophone the notes don't actually play. How am I supposed to move on if I can't play the thing that gives me the scissors to open the gift? Is there a way to fix it?

Go to: