AlikArt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Mystery of a Lost Planet here!

[Post New]by AlikArt on Jan 28, 15 5:27 PM
mlc9 wrote:Ahhhhh. I have found the cure for not being able to run the game. For those that click on the game and immediately get booted out ---- change your screen resolution to 1680 X 1050. Exit the game manager. Right click on your desktop screen. One of the options that comes up is Screen Resolution. Use the bar to change it from your current resolution to the 1680X1050. The game now runs fine. It worked for me and I hope it works for you! -- I have windows 8.1

mlc9, thank you for specific and very useful info! We will check this case

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for The Mystery of a Lost Planet here!

[Post New]by housebound on Jan 28, 15 8:43 PM
AlikArt wrote:
mlc9 wrote:Ahhhhh. I have found the cure for not being able to run the game. For those that click on the game and immediately get booted out ---- change your screen resolution to 1680 X 1050. Exit the game manager. Right click on your desktop screen. One of the options that comes up is Screen Resolution. Use the bar to change it from your current resolution to the 1680X1050. The game now runs fine. It worked for me and I hope it works for you! -- I have windows 8.1

mlc9, thank you for specific and very useful info! We will check this case

I just tried that , no luck, oh well , will just wait till its fixed & if not fixed , at least I used a pcc for it & not cash.

nannie_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for The Mystery of a Lost Planet here.

[Post New]by nannie_1 on Feb 15, 15 12:45 PM
housebound wrote:The demo went great, but as soon as I bought the game, now can't play, keeps kicking me out after I click on play.

Am really getting tried of paying for game I can't play due to all of the bugs.

Me too second one this week

AlikArt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for The Mystery of a Lost Planet here.

[Post New]by AlikArt on Feb 17, 15 5:28 AM
nannie_1 wrote:
housebound wrote:The demo went great, but as soon as I bought the game, now can't play, keeps kicking me out after I click on play.

Am really getting tried of paying for game I can't play due to all of the bugs.

Me too second one this week

Pls try to sign in with new player name

Go to: