Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Emptiness here!

[Post New]by lmgibby on Feb 12, 15 9:43 PM
STUPID, not scary, not fun, just boring

Beverly4
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Beverly4 on Feb 13, 15 6:33 PM
Even thoough kind of an evil game, i enjoyed it as a challenge . Wish had more like it. Was kind of fun I thought. Hope everyone find all. Like I said in a mpost once find the one symbol of the wire pretty easy to look for symbols as show up.
Happy gaming!

Beverly4
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Beverly4 on Feb 13, 15 6:34 PM
I certainly dont think it was boring at all. Did you finish it? I hoped they would have more like it.

beckykay
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by beckykay on Feb 16, 15 2:44 PM
three words - WASTE.Of.Time.

[Post New]by wrinklyo on Feb 18, 15 7:11 AM
I don't usually bother much with posting on forums, but on this occasion felt I had too.
This is the most frustrating and by far the hardest game I have ever played. I often felt like throwing the computer through a window, but actually loved the game and hope there will be many more like it to follow.

Chaikhe
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Chaikhe on Mar 2, 15 6:28 PM
I really loved this game. The whole experience is much more realistic (!!) than other games. Not for those who want instant gratification, who scramble for hints the moment they can't do something. I felt proud as I conquered each new obstacle. The mini-puzzles were challenging but not too difficult. The music sets the atmosphere perfectly. This is one of the best games I've ever played.

To get on in the game, you have to find the letters of a word - a different word for each new door. The letters are hidden around the house, with clues for some of them. Sometimes you have to actively do something before you can get the letter you've found. Some are very well hidden - this game requires patience. The game forum is an incredible help.

If you do not like spooky / horror movies, this game isn't for you. The caution regarding the game is because things suddenly happen and they do scare you. There is a mildly supernatural theme. People who react badly (either physically or emotionally) to sudden scares - don't be tempted.

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by janey3315 on Mar 8, 15 1:51 PM
wow....just from reading the reviews I'm downloading the demo right now....

uglyteacup
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by uglyteacup on Mar 14, 15 7:05 AM
Has been offered on BF since January, but I DISCOVERED The emptiness in February. Opening and closing the challenging game many, many times since then. However I did complete it today. (small hurrah for me) With its original soul searching physiological ending it makes a good, albeit unusual, play.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Apr 10, 15 5:28 AM
I could not get this game to work for me. I contacted Big Fish 4 times to no avail. I contacted the Developers of "The Emptiness" and they fixed the game for me. Now, I can enjoy this game like so many others.

I highly recommend this game. Not just because it's a great and unique game...but we need to support Developers who make great games and care about the Customers!

I rate this game: "Divine Swine" I consider this game to be an Adventure game.

“These are my terms for Hogs, I Hogs, frogs & Adventure games.

“DIVINE FINE SWINE”
The absolute best of the best! It has everything you want in a game and things you didn’t know you wanted in a game.
It is a rare beauty and a must have! Beyond expectations! I really love it!

“FINE SWINE”
Great game! Best graphics and storyline. All the bells and whistles! The best and greatest of games! I love it!

“PIGLET”
Good game. I like these little gems! This game is for true lovers of these types of games.

“PORK BELLY”
May be a likable game for some, but not for everyone.

“TROTTERS”
Don't run away with this pig’s foot.

“PIG DOWN”
Rolling in the mud! Don’t go near it or you'll get soiled.
‘ ‘
(o)

Edited on 04/10/2015 at 5:30:34 AM PST

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Apr 15, 15 10:06 AM
I don't scare easily so I'm not finding this to be that creepy at all but I'm loving it just the same. It's more the ambient sounds that create the spooky atmosphere than anything else. Someone here in the forums mentioned the music but I'm not hearing it. Does anyone else get music in their game or just the ambient noises??

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Point-n-Click Not For Everyone

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Jun 25, 15 2:04 PM
This is a point-n-click adventure game and for those people who found it challenging, I think, like me, they have gotten used to hints and helps at every step. This type of game is all about solving the puzzles with very little help. You wander around and around until you think you are getting dizzy and then you solve the puzzle, finally. This is a good example of this genre. Definitely not for everyone, but I enjoyed finding it here on Big Fish.

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Aug 24, 15 11:58 PM
I love it, already bought it. Great graphics and sound. It is a bit difficult, but I knew it was going to be before I bought it. Good thing for the forums or I would still be stuck, but I have disabilities and need help anyways with most of my games. It is different from most games.

[Post New]by wenzen on Dec 13, 15 1:23 PM
LOVED this game. So different than any other game. It was a blast to play. Challenging, fun, and sometimes very frustrating but that's what made it worth playing. Jumped out of my seat a few times too. I played a few different demo games for an hour but this is the one I ended up buying. It intrigued me and I wasn't disappointed. Just keep playing cause it gets better and better. I will definitely play it again cause I skipped some of the things that allowed me to. So I want to go back and try and figure some of those out.

PLEASE make a sequel. How about....Shards of Emptiness or The Emptiness: Dark Night of the Soul.

[Post New]by sapplin on Feb 13, 16 2:56 PM
REALLY LIKE THIS GAME, BUT LETS FACE IT, WE COULDN'T GET THROUGH IT WITHOUT WORKING TOGETHER WITH OUR FELLOW PLAYERS. WE NEED MORE GAME LIKE THIS. A REAL CHALLENGE. CUTOES FOR THE DESIGNERS.
NOW HELP ME OUT. CAN'T FIND THE (M) IN ITRENAM, IN PICTURE ,IN DRESSER OR KITCHEN.

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Feb 13, 16 5:51 PM
you have to put the puzzle together in the celler, find all the pieces then put picture together for the M
picture can be either dark or light but not mixed. (good evil)

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Feb 13, 16 8:18 PM
second play through in 2 days...its that good. nice change of pace.

[Post New]by cazzy41 on Mar 2, 16 2:25 AM
Help !!!...I cant find the nut to fix the leak.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Mar 10, 16 10:09 AM
I love creepy games. The creepier the better. "The Emptiness" is one of the creepiest and most intriguing games BigFish has ever come out with. The simplicity of the gameplay is overshadowed by the difficulty in finding the clues needed to progress in the game.

It's linear, too, so that there are certain things that have to happen before you can take the next step. Most games these days are not strictly linear, so this makes "The Emptiness" all the more challenging.

I would love to see a sequel to this one. It's unlike anything else I've come across from BigFish

Go to: