nanastell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by nanastell on May 31, 09 3:29 AM
I have tried for hour and hours trying to find out how can I find the lost scroll in the cavern with the talking guardians I have answer the 3 questions they each had asked.I lit the 6 braziers. I had the scrol at one time but it has vanished. my teleporter is still inactive.Is there a way to play the scene again from the begin ? I really really need help. I'm ready to try anything. Thanks in advance

[Post New]by wingspirit on May 31, 09 12:04 PM
I am stuck on the ice room. The forms that comes up with the guards holding it. I can't find out the words or how to use it. Please help.
Lou

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 31, 09 2:49 PM
nanastell,
I wish I could help you, sounds like you did everything right! Have you tried the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough

wingspirit,
Are you talking about the puzzle in the Massive Hall?? If so, the answer is OOOOO.

[Post New]by missy9 on May 31, 09 4:38 PM
In the ice block room and can't figure out the machine with the symbols on it-there are 3 symbols one is an 8 another + and a diamond shape what do I do to get it to work?

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 31, 09 4:47 PM
missy9,
Click on the ice pillar until you see the triangle, then click on the small circle on the bottom. Keep rotating the pillar and clicking the shapes (find the shapes you need by looking on the wall, far right). When you're done, the door will open.

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Jun 2, 09 3:43 AM
How do you change players in this game?
When I first started it it said Welcome (my surname). There was no place to put in a name. I want my sister to play too and need her own name. How do I change it?

[Post New]by manuela4 on Jun 2, 09 6:12 AM
adorei jogar o demo mas como posso jogar outra vez gratuito

[Post New]by scoobydo1966 on Jun 2, 09 6:16 AM
im having problems downloading the game..can anyone help??

[Post New]by bootsiebri on Jun 2, 09 6:47 PM
I need to remove some items from my inventory at the Fairy Garden/basement since it tells me I can't hold any more. However,nothing in the inventory will combine with anything else and I am stuck! Please help. Thanks.
PS - Love the game!

[Post New]by Nancybegood on Jun 3, 09 2:24 AM
I am enjoying this game immensely as it is quite difficult, however I am stuck looking for something to break the oak tree branch.

Can anyone help, and what is the walk thru?

[Post New]by Nancybegood on Jun 3, 09 2:27 AM
put the jar looking thing on the runes and tip the bottle with the red thing in, and the plant thing in, and then you will have room for more objects,

alibobs
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by alibobs on Jun 3, 09 6:12 AM
Wizardjohn wrote:Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

[Post New]by sophielulu on Jun 3, 09 8:03 AM
Hi there,
I'm outside the fairy garden and am trying to place the fishing rod (stick, reel, and magnet have all been put together) on the left side of the water to retrieve the knife but whenever I drag the rod over to the water and unclick it flies back into the inventory box. I tried the right side of the water and have the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

thanks!

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on Jun 3, 09 7:49 PM
crossfit wrote:
Euskalduna wrote:Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.

On this put together several items in your inventory You can tell when you get the right items in the right order

[Post New]by calicokat on Jun 7, 09 6:59 AM
Fun game. Not long enough though. Some very eye opening parts. Gets you out of the norm. Had to cheat some though. Not always enough clues.

[Post New]by swilli7848 on Jun 7, 09 7:42 AM
alibobs wrote:
Wizardjohn wrote:Im near the beginning; where is this majic dust they menton for the runes in the floor.

did you find the dust?
i am stuck in the same place

Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by tressa49 on Jun 7, 09 10:30 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Pahelika: Secret Legends players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by tressa49 on Jun 7, 09 10:32 AM
I have a question but can't find out how to post it. The instructions say to look at the FAQ, which says to click the Start New Discussion button, however there is no such button on my screen....?

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jun 7, 09 11:07 AM
You could check out chit-chat forum. Glad someone else had this problem!

serena302
Catfish
Catfish
1,598 Posts

[Post New]by serena302 on Jun 7, 09 11:12 AM
Hi, I am stuck in the cabin. I can't start the fire because there isn't any wood on the floor. Please help. Thank you.

Go to: