Re:Welcome to Deep Voyage forum

[Post New]by persistent on Feb 18, 09 2:12 PM
Finally!!! Finished the game. I thought it was impossible, but kept playing. I was stuck forever on 202. Played a few times every day, seemed like I'd get to the last box when time ran out. But it happened! Keep playing, now I feel the need for another one something like that one..not sure which one that would be. Any suggestions???

[Post New]by chopchiq on Mar 29, 09 4:33 PM
I beat it! I won the game! It took me months, but I feel satisfied that I won.

[Post New]by FeAudrey on Feb 15, 10 3:32 PM
The best feature of this game is puzzling out which combinations of power-ups work for each level.

But the time is 'WAY too short, and, yeah, pretty soon it just isn't fun.

(stuck on level 97)

[Post New]by upchucked on Apr 6, 10 5:58 PM
Stuck on level 101.... any hints???

[Post New]by diamondklh on Jun 12, 10 12:02 PM
mjcj1965 wrote:i am stuck at level 204. The game will not let me past 203. Can anyone guide me as to how to get to 204

I'm having the same problem...I've successfully completed level 203 several times now but level 204 remains locked. I don't know what to do either.

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Jul 2, 10 5:55 PM
This would be a fantastic game if only we had a relaxed mode

It is frustrating when you only have a small portion to clear and you run out ot time over and over again

Unfortunately, it is addictive and you want to continue

Stuck on Level 131, know what to do to clear it, but run out of time

Also, have problems with game crashing, usually when I think I can make it through a level

Power ups take a long time to buy, tokens do increase in value in the higher levels

squishy2020
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by squishy2020 on Jul 2, 10 6:13 PM
Try playing this game with more than one person.

My son and I play together, each completing (or attempting to) one level at a time.

Lessens the frustration when you have to play a level several times, and the joy when you actually win a level is increased

W seem to make more progress togehter

[Post New]by ibeatdeepvoyage on Mar 15, 11 11:39 AM
I just beat the game...it took about 4 months! You need to make sure you get as many tokens as possible and finish all the puzzles so you can get power ups. You can trade in power ups and use the ones that work the best for each board.

Good Luck!!!

[Post New]by Phoenix7711 on Mar 30, 11 12:41 PM
[Hello, did you finish the game meanwhile? The first time I stucked by level 203, than my PC resp. the graphic card ] run down slowlier and slolier, so I stucked by level 89. Now I have a new computer and stuck by level 201. It's a very crazy game.

Edited on 03/30/2011 at 12:44:51 PM PST

[Post New]by teetee2010 on Sep 30, 11 11:25 AM
I am stuck on level 53 any hints or help??? Would appreciate it thanks!!!

[Post New]by teetee2010 on Oct 21, 11 7:04 AM
When I power up for more time sometimes it does it but more times than not it does not do it!!! I think this is a tech question!?
Can you answer? Or tell me where to answer it? Thanks!!

Go to: