mara54
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum

[Post New]by mara54 on Jun 7, 09 10:55 AM
miugie wrote:
bradlyn wrote:Hi I'm having the same problem is there anywhere to get help to start
I've looked a several walkthrough's but none give a clue about where you are left with the grail or the small pyramid puzzle
I've tried going to the tent but nothing happens when i get there so frustrating

Check your Inventory (right click to access, left click on weird bag thing). I think you'll find what you need in there.

Good luck.

[Post New]by druadh on Jun 8, 09 9:53 AM

Here's the problem. What is the chance anyone would happen upon the incrediby long sequence of numbers required to get the first disk--there's what--37 of them? And if you believe that there is a possible solution, you could spend literally days trying to figure it out before you give up and go look for a walkthrough, only to find out there was no chance of figuring it out in a single lifetime by yourself. Which means that if you ever get stumped, instead of trying to work out the puzzle, you'll head for the walkthrough rather than spending time on a puzzle you MIGHT have been able to solve simply because the folks who created this monster have laid out the groundrules from the get-go: at any time, you might face a puzzle that is frankly impossible to solve. What's the point of playing a game like that?

I trusted Big Fish enough to buy this game sight unseen because their quality has always been good in the past--but I feel really ripped off by this one. I will NEVER buy a game from them sight unseen again.

[Post New]by rebob777 on Jun 9, 09 5:50 PM
In Bathlewaite's study.
I gave the map to Hump but he won't take me to the Celtic Compound.
It's the only map I could take from the table and it's the one circled in the walk through.
What am I missing?
AH HA!
Show Hump the map.
He will ask "is there anything else?"
Then show Hump the card you found in the book.
Hump will then take you to the Celtic Compound.
(This is not in the walk through.)

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 7:28:54 PM PST

[Post New]by crackking on Jun 10, 09 8:31 PM
When I solve the first puzzle, the pyramid, the games shuts down! Any fixes to this?

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum

[Post New]by churly72 on Jun 12, 09 3:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hello, can you help me please...i am in the Chamber with hall, and i am looking for the Seller under the Chamber, but i can't find the broken floor-stone...i do 1 step out of the cave, looking to the left and see..nothing...have seen all the stones on the floor...helppp

barb567
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by barb567 on Jun 12, 09 3:55 AM
for any problems with a game, you should contact customer service. click on the green envelope at the bottom of the screen. follow the directions and you will get them. they are always so helpful. if they truly can't help you always get a credit.

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by churly72 on Jun 12, 09 4:25 PM
barb567 wrote:for any problems with a game, you should contact customer service. click on the green envelope at the bottom of the screen. follow the directions and you will get them. they are always so helpful. if they truly can't help you always get a credit.

i have no problemswith the game, but in the game...trying to find the Seller...

[Post New]by crackking on Jun 12, 09 10:14 PM
The scroll inside the middle of the pyramid and the cobra heads to the right and left are what you need to solve the puzzle. My problem is the games closes as soon as I solve the puzzle. I have reloaded the game, and it still happens.

churly72
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by churly72 on Jun 13, 09 1:11 AM
crackking wrote:The scroll inside the middle of the pyramid and the cobra heads to the right and left are what you need to solve the puzzle. My problem is the games closes as soon as I solve the puzzle. I have reloaded the game, and it still happens.

thankx, but i realy can't find it...and i am not even blonde... any segastion?.. sorry for me English..

is there noone who can help me???? i can''t go on with the game....please is there someone who can tell me execly the place with the broken stone....

Edited on 06/15/2009 at 12:20:04 AM PST

Robcol
Minnow
Minnow
207 Posts

[Post New]by Robcol on Jun 15, 09 5:50 PM
I have attempted to download this game lots, it just won't download. Does anyone have this problem. Would appreciate advice.

jwife
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jwife on Jun 15, 09 5:50 PM
Hi everyone! I am enjoying the Omega game so far, but I can't get past the puzzle in the Giza site. I've poked around the other sites, but every time I try the snake puzzle in Egypt, nothing happens. I got the solution from a walkthrough, but the solution doesn't work for me. Is there something I'm missing?????
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwife

remmah17
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by remmah17 on Jun 16, 09 8:56 PM
I'm with most other bigfishes, this game is a no go er!! I too think it's a waste of my game credit. To play a game where you have to keep refering to the walkthrough is sooo annoying. Love most other games and love a challenge but thumbs down to this one. I'd like another crdeit as well!!! sorry big fish.

[Post New]by munytree5 on Jun 17, 09 1:22 AM
Short and Sweet...

I will not ever buy another game from Big Fish again with no preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even considering dropping account period.

jwife
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jwife on Jun 20, 09 4:43 AM
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to figure out the first puzzle on Giza. I have tried the number sequence w/ the cobra heads. Nothing happens. In the walkthrough I found, it says to pick-up the scroll. I can look at the scroll but I can't put it in my inventory. Does that matter? If not, what am I doing wrong? I put the numbers in like the walkthrough said, but NOTHING happens. I'm getting VERY frustrated!!!! I've solved a few puzzles all by myself but now I'm just angry.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Jwife

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:34 PM
To iamlinda:

Inside the pyramid where you are at (where you see the golden box) turn left and go into a cave that has a puzzle to figure out. There are three scrolls in this room. If you look at the top of the stone structure (magnifying glass appears) that is where you will find an artifact after you sold the game. The scroll in the middle, bottom of this structure will show the answers to the puzzle. Read the scroll one column at a time from top to bottom, and find out how many times certain figures appear (see the little knob like figures at the bottom there should be four) look at the inscriptions and find out how many times they show up and in what order they show up and write it on a piece of paper because it is kind of long and there ya go. You'll hear a sound and then look up and take the artifact at the top of the structure.

mtnflowers

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:37 PM
munytree5 wrote:Short and Sweet...

I will not ever buy another game from Big Fish again with no preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even considering dropping account period.

munytree5: This is one of the most fasinating games I have found on Big Fish. Although a very difficult game to figure out it's really fun once you get into it. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and still have a hard time, but the challenge is what I'm looking for. The graphics are absolutely beautiful.

Just sharing my opinion.

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:39 PM
jwife wrote:PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to figure out the first puzzle on Giza. I have tried the number sequence w/ the cobra heads. Nothing happens. In the walkthrough I found, it says to pick-up the scroll. I can look at the scroll but I can't put it in my inventory. Does that matter? If not, what am I doing wrong? I put the numbers in like the walkthrough said, but NOTHING happens. I'm getting VERY frustrated!!!! I've solved a few puzzles all by myself but now I'm just angry.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Jwife

Jwife: See my response to iamlinda and I think my answer may help you. If I can help in any other areas just let me know. I love this game.

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:47 PM
OKay I need some help here. I am at Chichen Itza and got all the bells and atleast 15 jade skulls. The problem is once I've gone up the elevator in the pyramid room I found that I have all the correct skulls with the correct symbols with the acception of Easter Island. I only found one skull for Easter Island and it doesn't have the correct symbol on it. Can anyone remember if there were more than one Easter Island skulls and if they can where did you find them. I usually write everything down and I go. But duhhhhhhh forgot to write down which skull was found where?

Thanks
boosie

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:50 PM
bradlyn wrote:Hi I'm having the same problem is there anywhere to get help to start
I've looked a several walkthrough's but none give a clue about where you are left with the grail or the small pyramid puzzle
I've tried going to the tent but nothing happens when i get there so frustrating

Hi bradlyn: see my response to "iamlinda" and that should help you get started. Let me know if you have any more questions. I love this game, but it's really hard to figure out.

boosie

boosie1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by boosie1 on Jun 21, 09 3:51 PM
fishin_gurl wrote:I downloaded this game and it looks great,except the whole game is off center. I tried using my horizontal adjustment on my screen, changing my resolution, and no change... Any ideas?

Contact technical support at "Big Fish" they should be able to assist you.

Go to: