acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off The Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by acter on Feb 12, 15 11:18 PM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using

As others have said, the tweezers and carabiners are not active, and I can not pick them up.

I'm using Win7.

Is anyone from Big Fish monitoring this thread? I've seen this same problem posted twice, with no response.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off The Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Feb 15, 15 4:31 PM
acter wrote:
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you're using

As others have said, the tweezers and carabiners are not active, and I can not pick them up.

I'm using Win7.

Is anyone from Big Fish monitoring this thread? I've seen this same problem posted twice, with no response.

When you got thrown over the cliff, did you see the harness in the tree? and there is also a strap to find. When you have the harness add it to the handgilder. Then add the carabiners stap to the harness. The twezzers are need else where.

Edited on 02/15/2015 at 4:33:00 PM PST

Bonus Play - Can Not Rotate Items

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Feb 15, 15 4:45 PM
Now this really might be a really stupid question, I'm a bit stuck, where you have rotate items on to a part. I have tried every which way but still can not get them to turn.

Not sure if this a bug - Can anyone help me please.

Kind regards
Using PC have windows 7 and browser is Firefox

holiewood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off The Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by holiewood on Feb 18, 15 10:31 AM
You know that box that has the yellow rubber ducky in it? Well, I can't get that screwdriver or whatever it is. It says to use the shepherd's staff but I already used that earlier and now it's gone. I cannot move on. Help?

driain
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Off The Record: The Art of Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by driain on Feb 24, 15 2:03 PM
Bonus Play - Can Not Rotate Items Sunflower3668 wrote:
"Now this really might be a really stupid question, I'm a bit stuck, where you have rotate items on to a part. I have tried every which way but still can not get them to turn. "

Same problem. Did you find a fix or is it an uninstall/reinstall job? Thanks for any info

driain

Edited on 02/24/2015 at 2:06:45 PM PST

[Post New]by _kitz_ on Mar 10, 15 9:32 AM
Hi,

I was having this problem with not being able to turn the emblem items (spade etc.). I eventually found that it worked if I double-clicked the parts really quickly. I hope this helps.

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Mar 12, 15 1:54 PM
acter wrote:

I'm using Win7.

dee127
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by dee127 on Mar 12, 15 1:56 PM
I,also, am unable to pick up the tweezers in the desk drawer. I cannot proceed in the game because of this. There is no update listed for this game. I have a PC and Firefox. This is a glitch in the game, and not my computer---others are having the same problem. Please help !

Go to: