2,658 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Pahelika: Secret Legends

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 9, 09 3:56 AM
shariann wrote:YAY I DID IT

Congratulations!!!
Margie B

[Post New]by lynnyb19 on Jun 11, 09 7:18 AM
thanx to whoever came up with the walkthrough.you saved me from pulling all my hair out.won 't tell hubby, just to see how much hair he has left.lol.he hasn 't got much to start with.thanx again for saving my sanity.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 11, 09 7:21 AM
lynnyb19 wrote:thanx to whoever came up with the walkthrough.you saved me from pulling all my hair out.won 't tell hubby, just to see how much hair he has left.lol.he hasn 't got much to start with.thanx again for saving my sanity.

Hi Lynnyb, You're welcome I am happy to hear that the walkthrough was useful to you. Have a great day!

Margie B

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Jun 11, 09 7:51 AM
ohhh jeez...someone help please!! I'm in the fairy garden~ I've put the rope & the bucket on the well and I've double clicked the well to death but no skelly appears. I think I have the note & the scroll in my inventory. lol-what'd I miss??
Nevermind-I guess I DIDN'T have the rope!! lol- I could never figure this out without the walkthru....

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 8:09:19 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 11, 09 8:00 AM
Hi Chillygirl,

I assume that you already drank the potion since you have the scroll in your inventory.It's been a while since I played but try to click on either the bucket or the rope instead of the well. See if that helps. Let me know.

Thanks,
Margie B

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Jun 11, 09 8:10 AM
thank you Margie!!!! lol-I'm stuck somewhere else now......

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 11, 09 9:07 AM
chillygirl wrote:thank you Margie!!!! lol-I'm stuck somewhere else now......

Where are you stuck? Do you still need help? Let me know. Thanks!
Margie B

[Post New]by tmbm70195 on Jun 12, 09 5:35 PM
We too are stuck witha full inventory that won't allow us to combine items or gather the ones we need. Any suggestions?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 09 6:19 AM
tmbm70195 wrote:We too are stuck witha full inventory that won't allow us to combine items or gather the ones we need. Any suggestions?

Please list the exact items that you have in inventory and the section you're in. I can help you once I have that info. Thanks!

Margie B

[Post New]by superbitch65 on Jun 16, 09 1:25 PM
i found this game to be one of the best games in a long time i damit it was tough and would of never completed it with out out cannot not wait untill the next game comes out

[Post New]by lunafish on Jun 16, 09 5:55 PM
Help! I'm stuck in the Fairy Gardens with a full inventory. I have 3 gems, a key, two scrolls, fishing pole, an empty bottle, a bottle with red stuff, a hollow stick, a knife and some leaves. Is there anything I can do without starting over?

[Post New]by mcginnanne1 on Jun 17, 09 4:39 AM
Flaslady wrote:I placed the stones to extinguish the hellfire on the portal in the wrong order HELP!!!!

[Post New]by baxter99 on Jun 17, 09 6:21 PM
help I am in the garden but I filled the pots with the wrong colors and I can't get them to change or take the right color

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Jun 18, 09 8:57 AM
Is there a way to get to the walkthrough without having to always exit the game?
Thanks

[Post New]by we1645 on Jun 18, 09 10:42 AM
help i am stuck in compass room,help how do u do this!!!!!! thanks

mamagrande
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mamagrande on Jun 18, 09 7:58 PM
stuck in tower basement, have lit the magic lamp and put it on wooden pedestal but can't find magic dust anywhere

[Post New]by spicerbabe on Jun 19, 09 10:03 PM
i am stuck in ice cave. I've put that pot of water on the triangle a zillion times & it keeps saying "that won't work now"!
What am I missing? By the way this is my first message, am I in the rightplace? Spicerbabe

[Post New]by thekobythree on Jun 20, 09 8:00 AM
im in the cabin fire started but cant get right number sequel !!!!!

[Post New]by vossren on Jun 28, 09 8:04 PM
lj0303 wrote:Help to any and all!!! I have done everything I can at the fairy gates...I've drank the potion and moved the stone wall, but I still can't put the 4 gems in the slots...it says there's something repelling it. What have I not done yet? The only things I have in my inventory are the 4 gems and the 2 pieces of paper (the FIRE one and the original recipe for the strength potion). I'm nervous something is wrong. tks!

Go to: