Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by kjanlayd on May 31, 09 2:02 AM
To get the last booie get the shovel from off your ship leaning on railing to right.then go back to the chest, take the shovel and lift the big rock up off the bubbles, pull booie over bubbles fill with air afterwards tie to chest and let it float to the top at the ship. hope this helps you ouy.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 31, 09 6:13 AM
kjanlayd wrote:
ammsnana wrote:wow, I have been playing and not having any problem at all......I am just stuck now because I can't figure out how to get air in the thingy to bring the chest up to the ship

Check out the walkthrough but basically you have to move the stone on the bottom left of the ocean floor and you get air you have to go back up and get the shovel off the ship first to move the stone.

Well I just finished this game - 4 star brilliant, loved the skip option too as there were one or two puzzles I could couln'nt figure out. I got the first one and loved that too, this is a brilliant hidden object/adventure/puzzle game with a great storyline and awesome graphics. Just one comment this poor girl is diving in and out of canvasses all the time helping vampires and ghosts and all sorts of creatures and most of the time they say thanks but I have no idea where your brother is except I feel he is near or some twaddle like that ..... jeez this girl has got be an athlete to do the things she does .... anyway I loved it and the graphics are just beautiful. I will leave a week or so and then play it again, love, love, love it was a bit unhappy through to leave the poor hamster in his wheel, would have like to free the little guy ..... anyway as my husband says .... it's only a gammmmee lol ...... a big thumbs up from me and I recommend it highly

Seaurchin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Glitch in the game?

[Post New]by Seaurchin on May 31, 09 8:19 AM
My hubby played the first 2 canvvases and was going to play the third the next day. He saved the game but when he went to play it last night all his progress had been lost. His name was still there but he had to start over. Any one else have this problem?

SeaU

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 31, 09 1:50 PM
I make the free one hour but I don't like it that much.
doesn't seem clear for me.
I won't buy it

[Post New]by hollyjc on Jun 1, 09 4:48 AM
i am unable to play this game. It loads and then when I get to the first scene and click on the locked it boots me out of the game

[Post New]by 178abf9 on Jun 1, 09 8:16 AM
Henri2cv wrote:Another game I'm not able to play. I see the opening story, I go into the first painting and read the story, then it says it's loading and gets stuck, the screen remains black. I tried twice, now I'll be deleteing it.
it takes awhile each time it is loading to a new phase and the screen will be black but just relax it will show up.i usually got up and stretched while i waited.

Edited on 06/01/2009 at 8:29:26 AM PST

[Post New]by 178abf9 on Jun 1, 09 8:22 AM
i really liked this game...it takes awhile when it is loading so you have a black screen but be patient it isn't broken..get a drink or something while you wait..it might have seemed short for some but i found it had enough challenges for me and i will play it again at a later date..so if any of you uninstalled because of the black screen please rethink your decision and try again..

kosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kosi on Jun 1, 09 10:22 AM
I am stuck at the ship. I can't pick up the shovel and I have no items in my inventory such as the powder for the eel. Help
ekosi959@charter.net

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 1, 09 8:03 PM
kosi wrote:I am stuck at the ship. I can't pick up the shovel and I have no items in my inventory such as the powder for the eel. Help

hi Kosi- welcome to the forums!

Have you tried to lift the stone to discover that you need the spade?

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Jun 2, 09 8:00 PM
I'm going to buy this game, I made it halfway through the 4th canvas before my free demo hour ran out. Having hints is a good thing even for an semi-not-too-badly player of these kinds of games, sometime wish there where more of them.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on Jun 3, 09 2:35 PM
can anybody give me a hint on the last puzzle. i tried picking up first the candle but it won't let me put it anywhere. i tried on the first circle and then all the way around, then i tried on the triangles. the hint button just goes back to the instructions.

[Post New]by allyemilyregan on Jun 3, 09 8:34 PM
I am stuck in the castle. I need to get the monks blessing and I completed the fresco for the monk but now he is still asking me to help and although the fresco still highlights with the puzzle interaction it won't let me into it. I have no other tasks available. I think this is a glitch and have tried closing exiting and starting again to no avail. I don't really want to uninstall and reinstall and have to start all over again. Please help!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 4, 09 6:29 AM
sixmilecoss wrote:can anybody give me a hint on the last puzzle. i tried picking up first the candle but it won't let me put it anywhere. i tried on the first circle and then all the way around, then i tried on the triangles. the hint button just goes back to the instructions.

Try this:

Put the leaves on the green symbol.

Move the candle to the yellow symbol.

Place the feather on the gray symbol.

Put the water on the blue symbol.

kosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kosi on Jun 4, 09 10:28 AM
In my answer I am told to move the rock and then it will let me pick up the shovel. Now I am asking what rock??? Also where is the powder to disarm the eel?
ekosi959@charter.net

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 4, 09 2:33 PM
kosi wrote:In my answer I am told to move the rock and then it will let me pick up the shovel. Now I am asking what rock??? Also where is the powder to disarm the eel?

Hi Kosi- welcome to the forums!

It's on the lower left of the screen in the first underwater screen. The location of the rock you need to move is marked in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

[Post New]by Kittylomis on Jun 6, 09 12:19 PM
I am at the water fall and playing the connect the pipe game, it is moving like it is in slow motion. What is wrong with this area?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 7, 09 6:19 AM
Kittylomis wrote:I am at the water fall and playing the connect the pipe game, it is moving like it is in slow motion. What is wrong with this area?

Hi Kittylomis! Welcome to the forums!

Not sure why only that area would like that- have you contacted tech support?

Glitch in the game?

[Post New]by princess64 on Jun 8, 09 9:18 AM
Seaurchin wrote:My hubby played the first 2 canvvases and was going to play the third the next day. He saved the game but when he went to play it last night all his progress had been lost. His name was still there but he had to start over. Any one else have this problem?

SeaU

Same happening to me, help!

guy12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by guy12 on Jun 8, 09 12:50 PM
ghostguide2002 wrote:Where is the walk thru on this game? I am stuck at the end, where you put the red books in order, and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason? Can someone help me?

if you look at the books the markings start at / then // then /// and so on its easy

guy12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by guy12 on Jun 8, 09 12:55 PM
i am right at the end where you have the 3 puzzel bit i have tried to put the goblet and the candle feather on the spaces but nothing happens please help

Go to: