Re:Welcome to Baby Blimp forum

[Post New]by ira_hannah on Apr 20, 11 2:39 AM
i had played this game very before. It is a good game.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on May 7, 11 4:55 PM
It's not the greatest game I've ever seen, or the greatest baby game, but I like the concept and the background graphics and enjoyed playing the trial. Once I worked out the trick of the boy/girl choose part in the conveyor belt scene, I got experts every time in the delivery sequences.
I also liked the sound effects - rare for me - most I find really annoying. I think more could have been done in the upgrades (what I've seen of them so far)
I have bought it for "something different". Just not as "different" as that new Diamon Jones games...

Isaac1942
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Isaac1942 on May 13, 11 1:03 AM
Manage a factory, and take the responsibility of the baby production, that’s all is the game.

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on May 13, 11 6:14 PM
There's only one thing I really HATE about this game - and that's when you go to replay a past level (to get the expert), you then have to start back there again - you lose all your progress from then on!!!
Otherwise, love it.

dbsone10
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dbsone10 on Jul 2, 11 5:54 AM
i did play this game as a bignner...Great game for kids...great graphics and the storyline is cute.

finn_finn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by finn_finn on Aug 19, 11 10:04 PM
So original, funny and cute game! All the babies are as cute as my little brother!

[Post New]by aziza_phillip on Sep 21, 11 1:19 AM
Very fun game I just wish it wouldn't end so early. I was actually starting to get the hang of the game.

ug4z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ug4z on Nov 12, 11 3:29 AM
i could not even start!what happend was the game screen was to big to fit on my home screen so i coud not click and the start botton.

ug4z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ug4z on Nov 12, 11 3:31 AM
i could not even start!what happend was the game screen was to big to fit on my home screen so i coud not click and the start botton.

[Post New]by cherylsmi40 on Jan 13, 14 3:22 PM
I just started the game and i am confused too well i need to get 350 points i click the machine the f or m comes out and on conveyor belt...ok how do u get points? do u put the babies bk on conveyor belt a certain way or make sure their always on there? or w when their coming out..do u leave em on and work fast? i need tips help...thanks

[Post New]by cherylsmi40 on Jan 13, 14 3:31 PM
shaune40 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to deliver the babies on time...I get like 450 points out of 1200 that I need, i have tried everything...I must be missing something, I am not even getting close to the points i need to move on...any tips??? going nuts...
me too i have no idea grrrr

Go to: