Here's something weird.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Re:Here's something weird.

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 10, 09 9:45 PM
april1552 wrote:my couple went in the bathroom and washed there feet!

I saw that and it was hilarious! They actually sat on the side of the tub! I've never seen any other peeps do that since that one time.

Here's something weird.

[Post New]by lace28_ on Jun 10, 09 10:56 PM
Blue_River wrote: My peep's wife has just died, and he is 68. There is an adoptee running around the house; she's 11 and in the action note it said she was excited about new baby, then little later it said jealous of new baby.
What new baby? I did not start a new generation after Penny died cause I want to let Bradley finish out his life before doing so.
Anyone ever seen this? What is it?

yes I have had this happen before but there is no baby....I think it's just a glitch

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jun 11, 09 6:06 AM
Guys, you made my day. I am laughing so hard . . . I had a "No Way" man and maybe woman. I kept going back and kept putting them on each other even though they were arguing. Guess what, they had tripletts, adopted a little girl, and had a set of twins. Got 6 . . . guess it just shows, never say "No Way."

I had another couple that from ages 24 and 26 all they wanted to do was so things their way, only on level 3 and 4 in their 50's, wouldn't have a baby no matter what I did. I packed them up and sent them on their way!!! Too much attitude.

Started another family, doing good!!!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 11, 09 9:00 AM
jorob716 wrote:Guys, you made my day. I am laughing so hard . . . I had a "No Way" man and maybe woman. I kept going back and kept putting them on each other even though they were arguing. Guess what, they had tripletts, adopted a little girl, and had a set of twins. Got 6 . . . guess it just shows, never say "No Way."

I had another couple that from ages 24 and 26 all they wanted to do was so things their way, only on level 3 and 4 in their 50's, wouldn't have a baby no matter what I did. I packed them up and sent them on their way!!! Too much attitude.

Started another family, doing good!!!

It's bad enough when one of them cops an attitude, but when they both do it . . . you just want to knock their heads together! I sent a couple packing too for the very same reason.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 11, 09 9:04 AM
Have you noticed that when your peeps get to a certain age they don't come running when you put the groceries on the table? You have to go and get them and put them in front of the table for them to put them away.

[Post New]by hasman on Jun 11, 09 11:29 AM
lorie56 wrote:I had a couple tell me yesterday that it was too soon to have another baby - and their youngest was 4! I don't know what is up with this couple. They are the laziest ones of all my peeps. They don't want to work, don't want to make babies. I even put her to prepare a meal and she stopped in the middle to dance! if it wasn't a 2nd generation and they didn't have as much as they do (because of her parents) I would delete them and start over !
I would start over unless you know that you can change them!!

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on Jun 11, 09 1:35 PM
Try leveing The game over Night has man

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 11, 09 3:11 PM
hasman wrote:
lorie56 wrote:I had a couple tell me yesterday that it was too soon to have another baby - and their youngest was 4! I don't know what is up with this couple. They are the laziest ones of all my peeps. They don't want to work, don't want to make babies. I even put her to prepare a meal and she stopped in the middle to dance! if it wasn't a 2nd generation and they didn't have as much as they do (because of her parents) I would delete them and start over !
I would start over unless you know that you can change them!!

I did delete them and started a new family. When I looked at them again they didn't have as much as I thought they did. (I had them confused with another one of my families.) I wasn't sorry to delete them. I really didn't like either of them very much.

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 3:13:57 PM PST

vjones
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by vjones on Jun 11, 09 5:02 PM
I had something unusal happen today. I put the man and wife together to try to get something going, and a message came up that they could not, since they were the same sex. I am positive, it was a man and woman that had just gotten married, the message went away when I tried it the second time, but it was weird.

n8hawk
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by n8hawk on Jun 11, 09 6:09 PM
omg that is hysterical lmao! vf approves same sex marriages lol!

[Post New]by kirchy on Jun 12, 09 5:00 AM
Anyone else have a kid in the room when they are trying to make a baby?

I took her out really quick, can't afford the psych bill yet

Mebery
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by Mebery on Jun 12, 09 5:48 AM
One sleeping

[Post New]by Abisal on Jun 12, 09 7:16 AM
I also has a 4 year old saying that she was excited about the new baby. Parents didn't die and everytime I tried to make a new baby would start an argument

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Jun 12, 09 9:49 AM
To get a baby from an obstinate couple I finally resorted to rain. It worked on this couple and on all my other ongoing familes, even the ones in their late 40's.

Also I'm having more and more babies after the guy has left the room.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 12, 09 11:24 AM
pecabo1338 wrote:To get a baby from an obstinate couple I finally resorted to rain. It worked on this couple and on all my other ongoing familes, even the ones in their late 40's.

Apparently they figure why not, there's nothing else to do when it's raining!

[Post New]by ellzeedub on Jun 12, 09 12:49 PM
Mostly my peeps have been pretty boring but yesterday the Mom dies and when I put them to bed the adopted daughter who is 16 got in bed with the Dad!.

In another family the wife was swimming in the pool and got out of the pool with the watering can in her hand and said she was watering flowers. This family hasn't fixed the hose yet so they have never watered. Wierd but not as creepy as the new slepping arrangements.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jun 12, 09 12:50 PM
pecabo1338 wrote:To get a baby from an obstinate couple I finally resorted to rain. It worked on this couple and on all my other ongoing familes, even the ones in their late 40's.

interesting. i'll try the rain trick & see what happens

[Post New]by zandrawilly on Jun 12, 09 1:12 PM
This is funny. I am in my 5th generation. Both of them said they did not want to have kids. I guess the wife changed her mind. Just a few minutes ago I put her on top of her husband who was dancing. Maybe It was the moves he was doing that got her excited. They went to try to make a baby. The hubby was meandering down to the bedroom. The wife who was behind him raced to the bedroom. Got there before him. Got it on in the bed. Hubby was just getting to the edge of the bed and BAM she was done with a baby boy named Gregory

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 14, 09 5:33 PM
My Mom and Dad peep need to get it together. First Dad called all the kids to brush their teeth and they were doing that when Mom called them to eat their meal. He should've let Mom feed them first since she was preparing the meal when he made them brush their teeth!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 15, 09 1:48 PM
One of my male peeps has, or I should say had, blonde hair and glasses. I checked on his family this morning and then about two hours later went back to check on them again. Oh my! His hair is now white and he has a different hairstyle! He looks like Albert Einstein - or either a mad scientist!

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 6:34:00 AM PST

Go to: