GONG HAMMER

GONG HAMMER

[Post New]by jds6317 on Jul 7, 10 2:10 PM
MaryEl wrote:I am at a loss as to what to do here. Matching symbols...but how?

Re:GONG HAMMER

[Post New]by bless2 on Jul 11, 10 3:16 PM
granmama11 wrote:i,m stuck on this level with the doors and symbles ,how do i get them to match?

[Post New]by jadder54 on Aug 13, 10 2:15 PM
please help cant get past this level gong hammer

GONG HAMMER

[Post New]by lks1960 on Aug 14, 10 8:23 PM
MaryEl wrote:I am at a loss as to what to do here. Matching symbols...but how?

[Post New]by BEARSFAN1985 on Sep 4, 10 5:21 PM
snowusin wrote:I'm also stuck at the Gong Hammer. Can someone please explain to me how to use the symbols and the middle piece to open the doors.

[Post New]by 12Susan on Feb 3, 11 9:11 PM
will be the 3rd time I had to reload!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gillian8512
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Gillian8512 on Apr 23, 11 6:42 AM
freehold wrote: I was having a terrible time with the gong hammer too and was so frustrated that I downloaded the game again. When I got to this part for the 2nd time I had my grandson here who is six and he figured out that you can move the bar at the side and at the top of the doors and when you do this everntually the 4 pieces of the door open. I couldn't do it again though unless my grandson is here with me. Uggh..

My top/side bars are locked (red), I have one open panel (green) and two unknowns (yellow). How do I unlock the top/side bars? Where is your grandson? Please ask him to answer all of our questions!

medassit10
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,186 Posts

[Post New]by medassit10 on Apr 26, 11 5:32 AM
Hi everyone! Like the rest of you I'm having problems with the doors,matching symbols and gong hammer! Should we all gang up on the big fish"Flounder"to see what he has to say? Or is there a flaw in this game. I too would like to finish the game,before I get too old(ha,ha).This is medassit saying till another time take care of yourselves and send help,please! Medassit 10

medassit10
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,186 Posts

[Post New]by medassit10 on May 7, 11 5:05 AM
does ANYONE have a solution for the doors in the above mentioned game?Thanks again-hope someone has an answer!medassist10

[Post New]by decarlo on Aug 6, 11 6:23 PM
granmama11 wrote:i,m stuck on this level with the doors and symbles ,how do i get them to match?

[Post New]by chubbykin58 on Nov 26, 11 4:55 PM
i would like to know how to get the gong hammer behind the symbols thanks

[Post New]by chubbykin58 on Nov 26, 11 4:58 PM

[Post New]by chubbykin58 on Nov 26, 11 4:58 PM

[Post New]by ronnyroo on Jun 12, 14 2:02 AM
snowusin wrote:I'm also stuck at the Gong Hammer. Can someone please explain to me how to use the symbols and the middle piece to open the doors.

[Post New]by ronnyroo on Jun 12, 14 2:19 AM
Gillian8512 wrote:
freehold wrote: I was having a terrible time with the gong hammer too and was so frustrated that I downloaded the game again. When I got to this part for the 2nd time I had my grandson here who is six and he figured out that you can move the bar at the side and at the top of the doors and when you do this everntually the 4 pieces of the door open. I couldn't do it again though unless my grandson is here with me. Uggh..

My top/side bars are locked (red), I have one open panel (green) and two unknowns (yellow). How do I unlock the top/side bars? Where is your grandson? Please ask him to answer all of our questions!

gw_12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

GONG HAMMER

[Post New]by gw_12 on Nov 27, 14 1:47 PM
laydback333 wrote:can some one help me figure out this puzzle?
help me get the hammer?
what am I missing
thanks

Go to: