Re:Welcome to Jewel Match 2 forum

[Post New]by guinnessgirl39 on Mar 4, 09 6:35 PM
I have been playing for a while but my biggest problem is that I get to say level 40 and the next time I go in it has shot be back to level 1. Not sure what gives with that. any suggesions?

[Post New]by Poccets on Mar 11, 09 8:38 PM
this game did something to my graphics driver.. now have to reformat my laptop.. can't even boot in to safe mode. I like this game it's too bad, and now I'm a little cranky. Will not play on my desktop as well.

[Post New]by nancythor on Mar 14, 09 5:31 PM
smh218 wrote:When I play relaxed mode I why do I still get a time limit? Is there any way to eliminate it? because of problems I uninstalled and reinstalled now can't use relaxed mode at all HELP!!!!

[Post New]by Mikael_NJ on Apr 4, 09 4:14 PM
I too have had problems with Jewel Match resetting itself to Level 1. So I wrote to the support email address and followed the suggestions how to resolve the issue, but it happened again.

I use an Apple iMac and believe also that there is a virus of some sort in Jewel Match 2. I have had to rebuild certain folders several times.

This is not the first time I have purchased buggy games from Big Fish. This is the third game that has not played properly.

If you want a decent game site, skip this place
and go to http://www.fenomen-games.com/
They have more choices and better prices also without having to join.

[Post New]by Rladyjayne on Apr 5, 09 5:00 PM
Curious, i am, as to why this game doesn't run well now that i've purchased it. Not only have i played it on several different computers, i have played it from several different sites, even suricate [tho that was the first jewel match]. Several times i uninstalled the bfg installation and reinstalled it. Still it is not running well. Prior to now, i have been exceptionally pleased with the bfg offerings and downloads.

notron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by notron on Apr 26, 09 8:36 AM
smh218 wrote:THANK YOU a GREAT company I had not read the problems with this program and bought it. I had same problems and went to the live chat. Got to talk to some one with in 15 minutes and got a credit with not a problem. I will buy the game again when BFG gets a new one that works. Thanks for listening to your customers what a rare company tell your head guy we love your business policies and I will remain a loyal customer as will many family and friends SMH218

[Post New]by brbates on Aug 16, 09 2:57 PM
I can't remember what date I bought this game but I tried to download this game again today and it ran but when I try to play The screen just flashes and drives me crazy. Please fix this game.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 29, 09 4:05 AM
Does anybody know if this game was ever fixed? It's on the Daily Deal on toolbar tonight. I love JM1 and would love this one if it works. But now that I read all the posts it sounds like it had big problems from a year ago to recently. Seems they wouldn't try selling it again if the forum has so many complaints, already paid to reformat my pc this year from a virus and sure don't want to risk polluting and crashing my laptop with Vista or graphics card. I play games on laptop. I have AVG too and updated daily. Advice?

Edited on 08/29/2009 at 4:09:47 AM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Aug 29, 09 4:18 AM
The issues some were having is why I didn't buy it ages ago Puzzledone but I decided to demo it again now that it's on special, am at level 9 with no issues and I bought it. No idea if this is a rebuild or the problems some were having had to do with their operating systems but since I like it so well (even more than the first JM) I decided to chance it.

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Aug 29, 09 5:54 AM
OMG! Do not run out of time playing this game! My computer has frozen up every time I run out of time on a level! Is there a fix for this problem? From all the other posts I have read on this game, alot of others are getting the same problem of freezing up. And is there a way to stop the gems from turning all the time. This is so hard on the eyes!

Welcome to Jewel Match 2 forum

[Post New]by cmoser on Sep 23, 09 5:27 PM
Is any one else having trouble with this game freezing up, I'm on level 24 but it takes me forever becasue I have to keep turning it off and them restarting. Any suggestions?

bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Jewel Match 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Jewel Match 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by jagerwhal on Oct 19, 09 1:23 PM
I just downloaded jm2 today and my cursor disappears the closer I get to the center of the screen does this happen to anyone else

[Post New]by softballgal88 on Nov 3, 09 12:58 PM
I downloaded and played Jewel Match, had no problems, completed the whole game up to level 150.

Then I downloaded Jewel Match 2 hoping to enjoy it as much as the 1st game BUT when I click on the game, it makes my screen jump around and then turns my screen different colors and then my screen goes back to normal and NOTHING...

It wont play, it wont load it wont do nothing. I called and no one could tell me what the problem was.

I am soooooo disapointed, because this is one of my favorite games

[Post New]by ktdid1 on Feb 5, 10 8:43 PM
jackteal wrote:When are the folks who made this game going to fix it???? It loads with a flicking screen and then freezes up my whole computer??? I would either like a refund or another game, how do I go about getting something done???

[Post New]by dobemom2 on Feb 5, 10 11:32 PM
I have some freezing up when you are about out of time. I have to close the game just as you'd close a site window rather than on the menu. If it gets to the count down timer just shut it down. This is a pain in the neck but I love to play. I run XP I did find that if I don't use full screen I don't have so many problems, and of course you then have access to close the window. Besides it's much clearer and nicer graphics smaller, and you can go faster as you have less space to cover.
I still have flickering and protesting from the game especially when the jewels are dropping very fast and the play in general is fast and furious. I wish they would work out the bugs, but this has worked for me so far. I play as several different names at once so every one has different levels, and it's a great way to work out the tough areas you may have had on a level. I find I don't get so frustrated if I'm not at my best or the game is acting up a bit. Then you aren't sacrificing your best games. I have gotten to the last levels and also the bonus ones. So it is possible.
I like this much better than any other match game.

Edited on 02/05/2010 at 11:42:48 PM PST

[Post New]by gizmospooky on Feb 14, 10 7:04 AM
I was searching the forums looking at games to see which new ones I wanted using the Prez day sale coupon. I thought I would check out this forum since I LOVE this game and wanted to see if there were any others like it. I can't believe the number of problems posted; I bought this when I was using XP and had no issues at all. I just upgraded my computer and now am running Windows 7 and had no issues when I reinstalled the game. I don't buy many match 3 games, but find this particular one very addicting. I play it almost every day, even if it's just a couple of levels. If you like match 3 games i would suggest you give this one a try.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Oct 19, 10 1:10 PM
Ladyarcticcat43 wrote:Downloaded Jewel match last week, got to level 98, then went back to play the next day and game had reset to level one.
Started over got to level 44 today. quit for awhile, then went back and back to level one. not nice. would really like to win this game, sent report today to bfg.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Oct 19, 10 1:11 PM
eponym wrote:
Ladyarcticcat43 wrote:Downloaded Jewel match last week, got to level 98, then went back to play the next day and game had reset to level one.
Started over got to level 44 today. quit for awhile, then went back and back to level one. not nice. would really like to win this game, sent report today to bfg.

Same thing has happened to me repeatedly. I am frustrated and not willing to try the game again.

[Post New]by ferric on Nov 27, 10 2:34 PM
Ii have the same problem
"Downloaded Jewel match last week, got to level 98, then went back to play the next day and game had reset to level one.
Started over got to level 44 today. quit for awhile, then went back and back to level one. not nice. would really like to win this game, "
Can not find what the answer to this is. It is very hard to get so far in a game and all of a sudden be back at level one. What is the fix?
Thanks

[Post New]by opatrick1 on Jan 17, 11 6:23 PM
Game keeps crashing!!! uninstall reinstall crash crash again very irritating!I know it was only 2.99 but still should work!

Go to: