sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Feb 27, 15 3:26 PM
Still stuck in the gem game.. uninstalled and reinstalled... this kind of thing has been happening too often lately..I am getting ripped off of even finishing the regular game let alone being able to finish the extras which i payed for being a collectors edition..I need to find out how to get my credits back ...I'll wait another day to see if there is a solution.. but i am not starting from the very beginning again

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by marti_mouse on Feb 27, 15 3:39 PM
my problem is with the stacking game where you have to move obstacles to get the key. Tried getting out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and resetting the puzzle, nothing gets it unfrozen.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Feb 27, 15 4:07 PM
My whole game just froze (map, inventory....everything but Menu and SG) clicked Menu then exit and it jumped back to the game (everything unfroze and working fine now).

Don't know if that will help anyone else though.

Abbey

Edit: Also in Morgana's house

Edited on 02/27/2015 at 5:05:29 PM PST

[Post New]by thorin on Feb 27, 15 4:43 PM
same problem with the gem puzzle that's also when my map stop working. uninstalling and reinstalling did not help.

missnurse
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by missnurse on Feb 28, 15 7:05 AM
Stuck at the gem game also, Bummer, will restart game?

Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Injun1 on Feb 28, 15 8:01 AM
It's not a tech problem and you can't skip this game. Just look at the guide and set everything as shown and the stairs fall right down.

maumeegirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by maumeegirl on Feb 28, 15 9:58 AM
Same problem as all the other posts regarding the gem game.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Feb 28, 15 3:01 PM
I didn't get far into the game, even though I was enjoying it. When I changed scenes it took forever to change. Couldn't take it anymore.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Puppy401 on Feb 28, 15 3:44 PM
Injun1 wrote:It's not a tech problem and you can't skip this game. Just look at the guide and set everything as shown and the stairs fall right down.

Thanks Injun1, but I can't even pick up or move anything to where the guide says to put them. I can't even back out of the screen to re-enter and start over. No reset button, just stuck like a stick in the mud.

[Post New]by Judianna on Feb 28, 15 6:26 PM
Made it all the way to the "grab the key" game.
4 moves left.
Frozen solid.
Can't even use the "menu" key to get out.
Windows 8.1

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Feb 28, 15 9:31 PM
I've only got to the puppet makers workshop and had two "Fatal exception" errors. The loading screen stays blank and it's good old CTRL+ALT+DEL to the rescue. I like this series so I hope they fix the bugs.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witches' Legacy: Slumbering Darkness Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Judianna on Mar 1, 15 8:40 AM
marti_mouse wrote:my problem is with the stacking game where you have to move obstacles to get the key. Tried getting out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and resetting the puzzle, nothing gets it unfrozen.

Same here!
I've updated all of my drivers, uninstalled & reinstalled the game.

Most frustrating!

Edited on 03/01/2015 at 8:41:32 AM PST

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 1, 15 10:07 AM
The game was working fine until I was about 3/4 through the main game. Then the lag time between scenes started lasting between 5 and 12 seconds, which I suppose isn't that long, but it is when it happens every single scene change. I finished the main game and started the bonus and the lag time went to 10 - 15 seconds and about 1/2 way through, I got a fatal error. I'm hoping a reboot will allow me to finish the game. Oh well, at least I got through the main game, I suppose. Not what I expected from a CE.

Edit to add: Finished the bonus game, with multiple access errors and having to reboot. As I think about it, I had the same problem with the last game in this series and have written myself a note in my games info, not to purchase another if a sequel comes up. Having those lags and access errors tends to take the fun out of playing a game.

Edited on 03/01/2015 at 3:32:21 PM PST

[Post New]by LU1970 on Mar 1, 15 10:39 AM
Gem game frozen. Map doesn't work. Can't go anywhere but to Stratedgy Guide.Windows 7 Pro.

[Post New]by haysconnie on Mar 1, 15 10:48 AM
I'm very disappointed in this game. I have a nearly new, very powerful computer, but it took between 5 and 8 seconds for my computer to load every new location. This has never happened before and I play A LOT of these games..... It became so onerous, I finally just uninstalled and will probably not buy any more Elefun games....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 15 10:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I was skipping along and noticed that there are a number of players having freezing issues on this game. I definitely know how frustrating it is when you are trying to play a game and it freezes. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

If you haven't already, I recommend to try the troubleshooting steps in the Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen help page.

If you have tried the troubleshooting, let's go ahead and contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

aussieali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by aussieali on Mar 1, 15 12:38 PM
Stuck at same spot as everyone else. It's really annoying...seriously we pay good money for these games and now It's only half over and I can't do anything. I'm not going to start the game over and take the chance it will happen again. Is there any fix anywhere??? Or am I asking big fish for a credit and writing this game off??

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Mar 1, 15 12:51 PM
Having the same issue as CiChDa, moving right along, have time to play and BOOM, my map stops working. Tried closing and restarting game to no avail.
I'm using windows 8.
Running Dr. Felix now

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 15 1:17 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that the appropriate people have been contacted in regards to the freezing issue with the gem that a lot of players are experiencing. I apologize for the frustration this has caused.

Once we hear more information, we will definitely post it in the forums. Thank you for your patience!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by stella2704 on Mar 2, 15 2:25 AM
no problem with the moonstone game but frozen on the robot hand block moving puzzle. Fail to see how checking my Flash and Shockwave will help - this is obviously a glitch in the game. Shame because I have been really enjoying this game, beautiful artwork and a nice range of puzzle types :-(

Go to: