Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Mar 2, 15 12:49 PM
I like the game a lot.. It has all you want from a game. Mystery, great puzzles and HOG's. It moved along really good, didn't leave you hanging or going from place to place. Had a map to help you and morphing objects.. Give this 5 out of 5 stars..

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition here!

[Post New]by bluejen on Mar 4, 15 1:36 PM
divaprods wrote:Beautiful game from one of my favorite devs, but I was bored halfway thru my trial. Might buy it as a SE.

I agree, the game was visually beautiful as all their games are, but I was beyond bored and could not wait to finish. I don't know if I'll even bother with the bonus chapter. Some of these developers need to get more creative - it seems like it the same old thing, game after game. In fact, when I first started playing I felt like I already had. Sorry to waste any money on this one.

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Mar 4, 15 8:14 PM
Eipix. Creating Worlds. That is the logo. Well, they certainly are brilliant when it comes to detailed graphics. For me, they are dropping the ball when it comes to creating interesting games,

I finished the 90-minute demo with 63 minutes to spare. I was definitely taking my time so it came as a total surprise.

Lots of pauses to show off mini-animations and cut-scenes. Clever animations to actually get to the hidden object scenes. Puzzles and mini-games SO simple that they were just boring. Nothing new.

Not once did I have to refer to the strategy guide. I didn't even LOOK for the map because I didn't have to use it.

This is the perfect example of what has become the Eipix formula game. I've said it before. I wish I didn't have to. Lots to look at. Little to do. No challenge. No surprises. No sale. Again.

Go to: