Missing locket

Re:Missing locket

[Post New]by NannyPat358 on Mar 14, 15 3:19 PM
Success at last! I installed the update and started a new game under a new name, and played the game to the end. Well worth the bother of restarting. The point where the locket disappears at the gate is quite early on in this amazingly long game, with plenty more puzzles and unusual HOS to come resulting in hours of gameplay - probably one of the longest Big Fish game I have ever played and worth every penny.
Maybe I was just lucky?

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Mar 15, 15 4:32 PM
I'm having same problem. I don't want start all over.
I guess I start different game for now. Go back to the game later and start new game.

Edited on 03/15/2015 at 4:33:48 PM PST

sherales
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by sherales on Mar 15, 15 10:54 PM
Wait, what update were you speaking of? I didn't see one on the Apple iTunes app. Please advise asap. Thanks!

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Mar 16, 15 5:58 AM
I didn't see one . I think they mean is deleted the game and reinstall and start a new game.

[Post New]by NannyPat358 on Mar 17, 15 1:06 AM
I didn't delete the game and reinstall. I touched the App Store icon and then the Updates icon at bottom of screen. An amazing list of updates appeared, including one for this game (dated February 2015) to fix bugs etc. Then touched the "update" box beside it. Nothing very obvious happened, so I couldn't be sure it had installed. Then I started the game as a different player and played through. At one point the game shut off - I think it was after the beanstalk - but I just "clicked" it on again and continued. Otherwise, no problem.
The update facility was new to me, there's so much to learn about the ipad. Maybe it's worth checking for updates after installing a new app.
Hope this helps everybody. It really was worth playing.

[Post New]by Spike39 on Mar 17, 15 10:23 AM
I don't know if this will work for everyone but, I un-installed and then re-installed the game. Started over. As soon as you find a heart, click on the locket and place the heart in the locket. I just finished the main game doing it that way

Edited on 03/17/2015 at 10:23:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Ams3060 on Mar 18, 15 11:58 AM
My locket has also disappeared. And I'm not even half way through the game yet. Would love this to be fixed!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 18, 15 12:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the locket issue on iOS is currently being looked at. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pinkysarah on Mar 18, 15 11:09 PM
ZakMc wrote:Same with me. Playing on an iPad2 the locket keeps disappearing. I started it new after it vanished the first time. So I got past the gate into the garden. After finding the third heart I found it missing again. A third try brought me no further. It's frustrating.
I would love to play it to the end. The game as itself is great.

I too am having the exact same problem.
I DO NOT want to have to delete and re-install this game and lose ALL my progress so PLEASE fix this issue ASAP.

[Post New]by NannyPat358 on Mar 19, 15 2:38 AM
For me it worked by just clicking on the update. Open the App Store app (not the iTunes app) and click on updates at the bottom of the screen and the game was listed there. Nothing happened to show it had updated, so I took a chance that it had, and started the game under a new player game. Played to the end, and it's a great game.

I did not uninstall and re- install the game, just clicking the update worked for me.

Yes, it was annoying to have lost all my progress, but to speed things up you can always skip where possible through to the point where the locket disappeared at the gate which is actually very early on in the game. Plenty more gameplay to come.

I believe you can set your ipad to install updates automatically, but otherwise it's worth checking to see if there's one before starting a game etc. for the first time. It would be handy, though, if it actually told you that you had downloaded and installed the update and when.

Hope everyone gets the game sorted soon.

[Post New]by Kkenai on Mar 22, 15 9:43 PM
Playing on iPad Air and have hit the same spot with the missing locket

[Post New]by Aroseamongthrns on Mar 23, 15 5:45 PM
The update did not seem to help my game. I'm not wanting to start over especially since some people that have posted said this still hasn't solved the problem for them...

ZakMc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ZakMc on May 25, 15 6:05 AM
When I read this I got the hope our problem will get fixed. But now I feel ignored.

By the way I will not buy any of your games again if you are keeping ignoring us. Just pop in, announcing some activity and hoping this would be enough for at least 2 months. No, that's not the way to keep a customer satisfied.

Greetings from Berlin

bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the locket issue on iOS is currently being looked at. I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: