LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Antique Shop forum

[Post New]by LanaPook on Jun 9, 09 10:43 AM
I am still stuck in the 2nd expeditions-I get the lamp lit, the piece in the wall, the mirror and trhe stone reflected in it but cannot getthe last step?????? Arrrrhg!

[Post New]by mee305 on Jun 10, 09 11:11 AM
I stupidly bought this game, no explanation on what to do in the expeditions couldn't do it on the first try had to make more money to go back. On the last store the customers ask for a helmet with a tracery, I couldn't find it, then decided to send the shield for that helmet and it work. Also there is a white spot behind the counter and you can't see the first customer. To top it off this game is very slow.

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Jun 12, 09 6:09 AM
I too am stuck with the second expedition. I see the same remarks here, but no answeres. Does anyone know how to get through the second expedition? Also, my popularity rank went up, and now it is saying I need to have two or less stars to get back in. How do I get rid of some stars? Thanks for any help.

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Jun 12, 09 4:27 PM
Does anyone know of another place where I can get help on hints & tips with the game Antique Shop? Or, if there is a walkthrough for the game? It seems no one is answering on this board. Thanks a lot for any help anyone can give me. Sue

[Post New]by bevicky on Jun 15, 09 10:40 PM
If you want to open the God's door
1. put the oil in the plate (up right the screen)
2. pick up the lighter on the ground and light the oil
3. put the mirror on the top of the pillar that near the fire
4. put the ball into the pillar that the light point to
5. put the last thing in the hole (on the right near the door)

hope this will help...^++++^

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Jun 19, 09 5:15 AM
Sorry, gave up on the game and forgot to check back again. I had the fire lit, but that was al. I tried doing the other things you said to do, but I couldn't get the mirror to go anywhere. I tried all the columns, everything I could find that looked like a column, but it wouldn't stay anywhere. Thanks for replying though, I really appreciate it.

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Jun 19, 09 7:57 AM
Ok, I kept trying and finally got it, thank you again, so very much.

[Post New]by Greygallows on Jul 2, 09 4:51 AM
I was just wondering about how long it was taking you guys to get through this game (on average) and if it's worth buying? Thanks!

mowarsh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mowarsh on Aug 1, 09 11:13 PM
The trouble I had is that the assistant is useless and slow but also the old lady that comes in and asks for items which don't match any descrioptions so you have to pick all kinds of things before she leaves but by then you have lost too many customers.

same here but it's not just the little old lady, in the Austrailian shop people (all of them) ask for something from hawaii and I don't know what it is and I can't get the person asking for the "wrong" item to leave until they get mad... any ideas?

thanks
mowarsh

Edited on 08/01/2009 at 11:14:30 PM PST

mowarsh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mowarsh on Aug 3, 09 9:32 PM
It's soooo funny. I'm sure now that the first language this was made in wasn't English.
There is a picture of a Dreidel and it's called an "amerindian" something or other... laughed soooo hard I thought i was going to pee my pants.

[Post New]by VegasAnnie on Nov 18, 09 12:45 PM
I tried the free hour before deciding to buy or not of course, and am glad I did not buy it yet. In the first shop in Paris, customers asked for a "key". There was no key in the store room, so I lost those sales, etc. Did anyone else have a key to click on somewhere? Lots of negative posts. Also, why is this type of game in "Hidden Objects"? Isn't this more time management? UGH

[Post New]by simla77 on May 14, 10 3:22 AM
stupidiesssttt game ever!

[Post New]by vflanigan on Jan 2, 11 10:21 AM
I am really disappointed in this game. I bought the game (might I add for $10) because I love time managment and hidden object games. However, I finished all 5 expeditions and had no where to go from there. Yet, you can still play the game, racking up cash...to buy NOTHING! That's absurd.

imeee
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by imeee on May 18, 12 3:27 AM
check out our antique shop.
http://www.saneens.com/categories/Jewellery/

Go to: