poggyapoo
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by poggyapoo on Mar 7, 15 5:25 AM
I have the runtime error right at the beginning of the game........when I choose the skill level I get the black screen and have to do the control-alt-delete, then there is the box that says runtime error. However, I did send a Dr Felix report, which at reply there were no suggestions or help/advice, just gave me a CE game credit. That's all well and good.........and thank you............but I DID want to play that game!

CCV71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by CCV71 on Mar 7, 15 6:09 AM
I'm having the same problem not being able to access the SG.

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Mar 7, 15 7:25 AM
bebegee - you just need to release the chained man first to get the Raven. Use your pickaxe on his chain on left hand and it will release him, then after you talk with him you will get the Raven, but a lot of us are having the same runtime error when we go to use the Raven to reach the feather in the other scene. good luck !

uvujog10
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by uvujog10 on Mar 7, 15 7:27 AM
bebegee - sorry its his right hand but our left on the screen lol !!

MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

[Post New]by MissAbby on Mar 7, 15 12:09 PM
Have released the sailor, got the raven and getting the same runtime error message when I try to have the raven retrieve the feather! Contacting tech support, not that it will do much good..

Edited on 03/07/2015 at 12:09:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Maeretta on Mar 7, 15 1:44 PM
Unable to even start game. I get a box that says my video card doesn't support requested screen mode. Can I fix that? I have Vista. I can't even try this one and I have all the other Redemption Cemetery games so I was going to add it to my collection since I love all the ones I have. Glad I didn't buy it yet but I really want to try it.

Edited on 03/07/2015 at 1:48:30 PM PST

seaseaone
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by seaseaone on Mar 7, 15 2:18 PM
LynneHS56 wrote:Am playing the bonus - clicked to send my raven up to get something & I get Runtime Error & the game closes - any clues as to why please?

Same here, on a brand new HP laptop running windows 8.1 - everything fully updated :-(((((

[Post New]by feistylilcwgrl on Mar 7, 15 4:34 PM
Arrrrg...I got the runtime error also. Submitted it to customer support but its the weekend and I really hate waiting

Capatin
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Capatin on Mar 7, 15 11:34 PM
Having problems with the level that has the metal flower ...the one where you use the the hammer on it so you can remove it , it will not and does not work everything updated this getting sad people uninstalling and reinstalling is a sorry way to run a company because you put out games that are not fully ready then you turn and blame us sad real sad anyway enough venting please fix this

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Mar 8, 15 9:56 AM
CCV71 wrote:I'm having the same problem not being able to access the SG.

I had this problem too CCV71. I always use the custom setting to disable everything besides map locations, so I went back in and enabled "hints" and was able to access the SG...but ONLY with hints enabled. So annoying because I never use hints and don't want to accidentally click on them since the SG and hint buttons are right below each other.

jmwillo
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by jmwillo on Mar 8, 15 12:17 PM
This game is driving me insane lol. Start playing get to the sailor to give him his pictures and get stuck. The cursor will not move I can not even get back to menu. Have to close program and shut down my computer. This has happened 3 times already at different times. On vista 8 so should not have these problems. Oh well this is one game I will be passing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 8, 15 1:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I see that a number of players are seeing the runtime error. Talk about frustrating.

We recommend to reach out to Customer Support and include as much information as possible about the error, when you're seeing it and attach a Dr Felix to help us learn more about the system being used.

Technical Support Team

Dr. Felix Report

Should we receive an update for the game, we will definitely post here in the forum.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mostly_nameless on Mar 8, 15 9:01 PM
I got almost to the end of the bonus game. I only needed the flower from the prickly bush. When I picked it, it disappeared and I was stuck and had nothing in inventory. When I went out and back in, it told me the game save was corrupted and that I need to start completely over with a new profile. Aaaggghhhhhh!!!!

blueteal44
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by blueteal44 on Mar 9, 15 12:20 AM
I have also struck the run time error message I have up to date drivers and run time shockwave etc all up to date.So frustrated this is an ongoing problem as I don't want to be fobbed of with a game credit.I just want to finish the game.

Edited on 03/09/2015 at 12:21:20 AM PST

smidgec
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by smidgec on Mar 9, 15 8:29 AM
i cant find how to play the bonus game. i have finished the game

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Mar 9, 15 11:38 AM
mostly_nameless wrote:I got almost to the end of the bonus game. I only needed the flower from the prickly bush. When I picked it, it disappeared and I was stuck and had nothing in inventory. When I went out and back in, it told me the game save was corrupted and that I need to start completely over with a new profile. Aaaggghhhhhh!!!!

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Mar 9, 15 11:43 AM
Hi all
It is a while since I bought a game, I look at reviews and tech issues first nowadays. The reason, simple!!!! all the games of late have errors of one description or another and this one is no exception it seems. Yes my drivers are up to date, no I dont need to do a Felix report either. When are BFG going to supply games without any glitches, I have been a member for a long time and I can see why people get upset. Its our money being wasted. Come on BFG you were such a good company, what happened. I would have loved to buy this game but sadly not until you can say that there are no glitches. Sorry

pedeymom
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by pedeymom on Mar 9, 15 11:46 AM
Had the same problem half way through the game when i started to play again it told me my saved file was corrupted . So i had to start game over .Also had the message my video card didnt support game ,had small display . I went into my options & found it on wide screen , changed it to full & I was back to normal . weird things with this game & i,m not to the bonus game yet.

[Post New]by pkrabbit on Mar 11, 15 5:57 AM
seaseaone wrote:
LynneHS56 wrote:Am playing the bonus - clicked to send my raven up to get something & I get Runtime Error & the game closes - any clues as to why please?

Same here, on a brand new HP laptop running windows 8.1 - everything fully updated :-(((((

Same here, on a brand new Lenovo w/ 8.1, 32M ram.

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

[Post New]by judy76073 on Mar 11, 15 11:05 AM
kathey12 wrote:Same problem as others. Runtime error when using raven to collect wing from the ledge in the bonus game.
Hope there is a fix soon.

I am getting the same runtime error as soon as I click on the raven in the bonus game. too bad, because now can't finish this game.

Go to: