Re:Graphics Glitch in Jewel Match 2

[Post New]by HughGw on Apr 13, 09 7:28 AM
Me Too! Sony Vaio and white screen of death. Refund required and remove form site me thinkls

[Post New]by Silverwolf23502 on May 28, 09 6:19 PM
I'm also having problems with this game Jewel Match 2. The same as everybody else has mention. I do not see any solutions to this problem. I've been a member for several years and never had this problem before. Looks like the problems with this game go back awhile. I hope BF can fix this as I do like this game.

[Post New]by debbylee on Jun 2, 09 10:50 PM
zooooplace wrote:I just bought this game last week - I am having the same problem. I reinstalled it last night thinking it was just a glitch. It is still not working. I get to about level 10 and then the screen freezes and I have to reboot. I guess I will watch the forum to see when it is fixed and how to handle it then.

I get up to level 30 but then have the exact same problem over and over. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, run virus and utility programs and absolutely no luck. BFG should either fix the program or take it down and credit anyone who has purchased it. Very disappointing!!

[Post New]by bespeck on Sep 8, 09 12:33 PM
I'm having the same problem. I think I'm on level 41 and half way through this level, half of my screen freezes up and my mouse won't work at all. Most of the time I can use my task manager to end the game. I've gotten error messages at time but most of the time I don't. I think BFG should contact the distributer Suricate Software and get the latest version and/or have them fix this game. It's a fun game to play.

[Post New]by beatlefan_59 on Sep 14, 09 9:52 AM
I have had a problem for over 9 months with this game. It worked fine when I first downloaded it and played it. I Love This Game! Then, out of the blue, when I attempt to open it, my screen flashes blank, desktop, blank, desktop, and i get sent to the window that says, Thank you for playing. I have uninstalled, cleared cookies and cache, reinstalled, just today again to be sure I have everything updated, just as tech support suggested a while back. Oh Well, Babylon is very similar, guess I will get that one! LOL

[Post New]by carla_roxanne on Sep 19, 09 12:29 PM
This game is working fine on our computer that uses XP, but with Vista all I get is a white screen and sound effects. Very maddennig!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 19, 09 3:04 PM
JM2 wouldn't play on either my HP Pentium4 Pavillion XP 15in screen or my laptop with Vista wide screen. I keep both machines updated and clean. White screen, black screen task mgr end, restart. Gave up. I've played JM1 since way back when with little problems. Then Mystic Pearls did the same, looked like it would have been a good game, scrapped demo. I finally settled with JM Winter on these $2.99 "deals", it's okay til Level 42, one of the tiles (same each time) has no symbol on it to make a match so impossible to ever pass and game over, start again Level 1.

Several others on the toolbar's Daily Deal crashed too like 3 Stooges only goes to L9.. Although I've enjoyed full v JM1 since new, it is the only game (of around 100 buys) that makes a sound in the pc like overworking or the fan running and I always worry I am overworking my pc, don't know what that's about. Same sound as when an AVG virus scan is running. It's fun but hard on the eyes (flashing tiles) so I so hoped the other Jewel games were visually easier to look at. I didn't buy any of them after trying demo except Winter, 3 Stooges, sorry I did. Not such a good "deal" more like a damaged "as is" clearance sale so just do the demos that do play free.

Edited on 09/19/2009 at 3:15:29 PM PST

[Post New]by carla_roxanne on Sep 20, 09 10:32 PM
carla_roxanne wrote:This game is working fine on our computer that uses XP, but with Vista all I get is a white screen and sound effects. Very maddennig!

I updated my graphics driver and I can now play this game. But NOT in the relaxed mode. At least I can play it some, that's much better than the white screen!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 21, 09 5:01 AM
It's beyond me to figure out. I just bought 10 Talismans and Fishdom 1 and both play smooth on both pc and laptop, as does JM1. No problem with any of the new games which are very resource demanding. It's the older ones lately that give me problems. Maybe they WANT older graphics cards they know,

Glad you got yours going carla, just don't sit back and RELAX, go girl LOL.

DrRobert
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,807 Posts

[Post New]by DrRobert on Feb 25, 10 1:26 PM
I am having problems only on RELAXED mode. Game starts loading, BigFish Logo comes up, screen starts strobing, game board loads and then entire computer freezes. Have to do the old ctrl+alt+del to close game out. Wish developers would get this fixed as I really like the game and would love to play it w/o the timer.

Come on BF, you're letting me down.... First Dreamsdwell Stories issues, now this....

Go to: