radio parts

Re:radio parts

[Post New]by kaistork on Jun 10, 09 9:18 AM
by nataliesmama on June 9, 6:06 PM
Okay, my 8 year old found the 4th radio part. I'm trying not to feel stupid

If you take someone up to the woods in section 2 - this is not the one where you chop wood at the crack. It is the grove of trees just under that and that edge the pond. We both got radio part 4 there.

Now I'm not sure what good it does to stare at the tiki in area 3 since I got all the radio parts.

This one is the third radio part not the 4th

[Post New]by TXRanger1957 on Jun 10, 09 10:06 AM
For the 3rd one, is it found while chopping wood or while fishing? I'm confused. The clue reads, "Reeling in the big one might require you to corner your prey." I read it as needing to fish.

jm66
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by jm66 on Jun 10, 09 11:54 AM
please help I cant find the last radio part to finish the game HELP

miss_azzi
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by miss_azzi on Jun 10, 09 1:18 PM
dagai wrote:i am stuck needing some of the radio parts also. when you have your six people at level three on everything and you take them to the crab eblem 5 of them make the footprints light up but the six stands kind of on the side and the sixth footprint does not light up what am i doing wrong.

I'm having the same problem. the 6th person wont light the footprints can anyone help please

[Post New]by annrdea1 on Jun 10, 09 8:28 PM
you just get trying to put people around the crab until a question mark appears some will do it some wont not all of mine were on the spots i forgot where the third radio part was is it in the second section pond

[Post New]by stupidkez on Jun 10, 09 11:01 PM
Yay thanks i found part 8 with you guys help. now i just need to find one more. back i go.

[Post New]by henryswife05 on Jun 10, 09 11:10 PM
i found the 4th radio part Move a castaway to the obsolute top-right corner of the second map. Notice a crack along the ground. Have him chop at the tree just northeast of it. When he finishes, he will step on the crack and find the radio part.

[Post New]by adr885 on Jun 11, 09 9:15 AM
i already find 5 parts. can someone help me how to find the other 5 plsss !!!!!!!!

Edited on 06/11/2009 at 9:16:44 AM PST

[Post New]by lilysunstar on Jun 20, 09 8:10 AM
I can't seem to find the 8th one. hint: "a hero's search leads to rewards if he proves himself." ????
1st radio part: digging on Xs
2nd radio part: push rock in first area by placing a bunch of your people there
3rd: fishing
4th: cutting wood
5th: fishing
6th: gazing at statue
7th: completing the word jumble puzzle found in the bottle in the first quadrant, floating in the sea.
8th: ????
9th: light up all statues in 4th quadrant, by placing two level three lumberjacks on the first one, two level 3 carpenters on the second one, and two level 3 providers on the third one.
10: Impress the crab design on the ground in the 4th quadrant, to do this, place two level 3 lumberjacks, carpenters, and providers on the feet to make them light up.

[Post New]by Somnus on Jul 16, 09 3:02 PM
vault07 wrote:I have played this game about 8 times now. Twice now, I have quit after trying everything to make that final "crab" thing light up, and the other times, it worked. Is there a solution? It is DEFINITELY not consistant! Is anyone else running into this? I have everything else accomplished, I have completed every challenge, have 9 radio parts, and have all 30 castaways in mint health around campfires. Dragging everyone to the "crab" worked once, dragging all of my maxed out castaways worked a few times, and dragging everyone level 2 and up worked once. Mixing and matching my level three-ers just isn't working. They all light up the feet, but one, no matter how I arrange them, and it's always someone different. My current island has 6 level three-ers, 0 level-two-ers and 1 level one-er. What should I do to finish this, as there doesn't seem to be a logical explanation???? Thank you!!!

I am having exactly the same problem. I have eight castaways with all 3 levels maxed. I've tried everything, all possible combinations of them. Five pairs light up, the last pair doesn't. It's infuriating. I've done everything else I need to do. What have I missed?

maggiefromOK2
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by maggiefromOK2 on Sep 30, 10 5:12 AM
to those of you who have one with a lvl 3 skill and still can't get it to light up, try a different one with a lvl 3 skill. Hapened to me just got another and worked just fine.

[Post New]by tracilynnb on Jul 9, 12 9:02 AM
i need help with the third radio part can anyone help me with this if so please reply. Thank you

Go to: