Opinion of Game

donnasm
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

Re:Opinion of Game

[Post New]by donnasm on Apr 9, 10 3:47 PM
Tried it for 15 minutes and decided for $2.99 it was a definite buy. This is just the sort of game I like when I am tired, but not tired enough to sleep. Sometimes I need a no-brainer sort of game, and I like this one.

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Apr 9, 10 4:21 PM
I downloaded this game for the last sale but did not get around to trying it.
Graphics are not bad at all. If you are looking for a very simple h0g this will serve well as long as you don't mind finding the same item repeatedly in as little as 3 scenes. If you see a barbell, bell or lighter, click on it. Odds are it is on the list. The hint gadget is not up my alley. Thought it did not react very much until you were almost on the item and since it has 5 alert levels found that it worked poorly. Plenty of time allowed and you can find additional hints. I did not finish the demo, did do 14 h0g scenes though, and will pass even at 2.99.

[Post New]by briteredlips on Apr 19, 10 10:50 PM
This really is an excellent hidden object game. Very nice crisp graphics too. Generous hint system. Find a battery each scene to add an extra hint. Items are very cleverly hidden. Amazing to be looking right at an item, and yet not see it! lol What I consider a pretty long game, with nice replay value. I have to give this game a big Thumbs up!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 19, 10 11:14 PM
I picked this up on a DD months ago for a punch on a card and was totally delighted with it. It was nothing like their Renaissance Faire which was a challenge for me, but just pure simple pleasure between so many brain twister puzzles. The graphics were extremely clear and beautiful on my 15" monitor with no teeny blinders.

Normally I hate timers and expected stress or more unneeded challenge like early MCFs, but guess I've progressed, there seemed to be more than ample time to finish a list. It did seem long, on and on but that was fine, I didn't have to finish it in all one session. When I just want to "go home" and relax I can return to it, marvel how clear the graphics were on the oldies. Good buy! And for $2.99 it got me a free reg game next month.

LOL, looking right at an object in plain sight has become a challenge. My eyes are so used to focusing on searching tiny obscure items they have to refocus for the in your face ones I probably even had to use a hint to hit me in the face. I know what you mean. Yes, cleverly hidden objects say much more for the creativity of the artist than reducing them to miniscule and fading out the color.

coha92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by coha92 on May 9, 10 11:03 AM
I didn't like it! It was bored going over and over to the same scenes looking for HOs. No interesting story. I just wanted to finish to make my $2.99 worth. Definitely it wasn't my "shrimp".
The good think is that I got 10 more games for mother's day with the 30% off and I played two excellent games so far.

Edited on 05/09/2010 at 11:05:02 AM PST

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 17, 11 7:22 PM
I'm quite disappointed. There is an implication that there is a story which you have to solve using clues. So far, I've been given 7 hidden object scenes in a row, no indication of how it points to the suspects they're coming up with, and it was about to push me into another 3 hidden object scenes. Boring. They don't even do twists on the hidden object scenes, other than the hint system being inconvenient.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 9:02 AM
I bought this game back in 2008 the game was my second HOG ever this is when my addiction to HOG started, I enjoyed the game, the ghrapics were good (at the time), I spend days playing this game.

After this one I was no longer a match 3 fan.

Go to: