HELP PLEASE

Re:HELP PLEASE

[Post New]by winkybink on Aug 16, 08 11:29 AM
Same here, everyone! I had downloaded and played the 60-minutes trial a few days ago and it worked fine. My husband likes it, so we decided to buy yesterday (August 15, 2008). Nothing now, except it goes to the screen that says, "Thank you for playing." I'm going to try setting my clock back, just to see if this works. I like yall though, I don't want to have to set my clock back each time. Hopefully, Tech will come up with a solution since we have all let them know about the problem. By the way, i have the same problem with the Three Stooges and Wild West.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Aug 16, 08 11:48 AM
I have never had to change my clock. Please advise how to... Do I just change the clock when I play the game, and return clock after game is done?????
Sorry to not know!

Thanks

[Post New]by jamiehorn on Aug 16, 08 12:19 PM
i am having the same problem i have contacted customer support that haven't told me anything i didn't buy this game to get to play it twice rrrrrgg.

[Post New]by Jevinsmommy on Aug 16, 08 1:26 PM
Whew! Glad it's not just my computer - wish I would of looked here first though! I've spent all morning running scans, defragmenting and reinstalling! Ugh, I hope we get a game credit for this - it sucks to buy a game and not be able to play it

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Aug 16, 08 1:30 PM
I am sure BF will come up with a solution to this problem. Right now, unfortunately, it's the weekend and I don't think anyone is around at BF but I am willing to be that by Monday they will have a solution, especially with so many people having problems with it. Just hang in until Monday guys and see what they come up with. Happy gaming.

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Aug 16, 08 2:36 PM
When I go to play this game all I get is the EXIT page. HELLO..................BFG STAFF!! WE ARE HAVING SOME PROBLEMS HERE. I want it fixed or a game credit. ANYBODY OUT THERE??

[Post New]by dgtmom on Aug 16, 08 4:50 PM
The same exact thing happened to me too! I've tried every way I can think of to get this to work, but nothing does. I'm waiting for tech support to respond.

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Aug 16, 08 5:03 PM
Just want all to know I.m having the same problem. I e-mailed customer support and asked for them to fix this or issue me a refund, credit or exchange.

I don't suggest turning your computer clocks back because a lot of programs on your computer run on the exact time and your security programs do also. E-mail customer support. I told customer support to check the forum for this game and become aware that it is effecting all of us.

I too wish I would of checked the forum because I defraged, uninstalled.reinstalled both game and game console and I even cloned my hard drive to an earlier time Of course nothing helped. Ughhhhh!!!

Edited on 08/16/2008 at 5:13:45 PM PST

kahlan1227
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by kahlan1227 on Aug 16, 08 6:16 PM
OnWisconsin wrote:
I have never had to change my clock. Please advise how to... Do I just change the clock when I play the game, and return clock after game is done?????
Sorry to not know!

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to mention: Yes, you would change the date to play, then when done, same procedure to change it back.
Manda

[Post New]by BeckyB619 on Aug 16, 08 6:57 PM
Man I think Big Fish owns us all a free game for this I am having the same issue.
I played the game fine for a few days and went to play today and won't start up just flickers and says " Thank you For playing" I bet tech support will be tired of hearing about this game

jscrafts
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by jscrafts on Aug 16, 08 6:58 PM
I downloaded and installed this game on the 15th and it isn't working for me. I even tried to set my close back acouple of days but that doesn't work either. So I guess it only works if you downloaded and installed it before the 15th.

I was thinking about buy this game also but sure glad that I didn't

lovesunrises
Flounder
Flounder
2,058 Posts

[Post New]by lovesunrises on Aug 16, 08 7:27 PM
OK I was experiencing the very same problem. I did defrags-uninstalled and reinstalled the game and game console even clone my hard drive to an earlier time...nothing worked.

I HAVE AN ANSWER TO THE PROBLEM. Go to the Big Fish Game Console and uninstall the game from there. The trash can to the right of the game just click on it That will uninstall the game.

Then go to the original download site (NOT YOUR PURCHASE HISTORY INSTALL OPTION.)

Go to where you download it for an hour free play. It is on the Home Page right now. Download like a new game. Click on download icon and let it download and install into your game console. It will automatically activate as a paid for game if you purchased it.

After I did this my game works fine. I don't know how long it will last but I've been playing the game all night without a problem.

Hope this helps all of you.

Harvetta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Harvetta on Aug 16, 08 8:21 PM
Have the same problem, I emailed tech support and haven't heard anything. Nice to know it is something with the game and not my computer.

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Aug 16, 08 10:02 PM
Im in Australia, and I also had this problem. Downloaded the trail, then brought the game & haven't been able to play since. That was on the 15th. Emailed Tech support, still waiting for a response.. Glad To know wasn't only person having problems....

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 16, 08 10:04 PM
Per post from BFG Host, fix has been implemented and new version of game is in place. Uninstall and redownload and all should be well.

[Post New]by devilady30 on Aug 17, 08 3:08 PM
I recieved 2 emails for big fish saying sorry for the problems I was having with the game . I didn't even know there was a problem until i read emails. I tried to play but get the same screen "Thanks for playing". Strange how Big Fish knew before I did at least I thought it was until I read this forum below is the email from big fish sent today

Information regarding Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville

Hi

We apologize for the recent trouble you may be experiencing with Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville. The good news is that the problem is easily repaired!

In order to repair the glitch of the game no longer playing and to make sure you have the updated version, please do the following.

Uninstall the current version from your computer.

For step-by-step instructions, please view our following Help article.

Title: Un-install / Re-install a Game

URL:http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492

Once you have uninstalled the game from your computer, please reinstall the game from the Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville game download pageor go to www.bigfishgames.com and choose the game from our home page.

After you've reinstalled the game files, your game should play as expected.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope you're playing the game again in no time.

Sincerely,

Big Fish Games Customer Support

Please do not reply to this message. This mailbox is not monitored for responses. If you need further assistance, please visit www.bigfishgames.com/help.

© 2003 - 2008 Big Fish Games, Inc. Patents pending. All rights reserved. Big Fish Games, Big Fish Studios, Big Fish Greetings, My Big Fish Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc. All other companies or products listed herein are trademarks of their respective owners.

Click here to opt out of these notifications.

Big Fish Games
333 Elliott Ave, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98109

l I read everyone else seems to have same problem.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Aug 17, 08 3:14 PM
See, I told you guys...BF has top notch customer service!

[Post New]by dkayep on Aug 17, 08 9:33 PM
I had the same problem and I did all the rebooting and all the same things. Then I finally had the computer turn itself off and close all the other open applications that was running that I didnt know about, and then went into the screen that tells you to uninstall a game, which I did, then after it was completely gone, I went back and reinstalled it, and I have been playing it just fine for the last several hours. I dont know why it froze up like it did, but mine did the same thing that everyone has said theirs did but now it works fine.

Davimad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Davimad on Aug 18, 08 4:47 AM
Hello everyone!

I experienced the same problem last night but assumed it was my computer playing up. It was pretty late so I just shut the machine down with an intention of investigating the problem this morning.

BFG were too quick for me, an email was waiting with the solution and I have uninstalled the game and am about to redownload.

From now on I'll check this forum before tampering with my computer.

Thanks Big Fish and all you li'l fishies.

[Post New]by PenelopeTheDog on Aug 19, 08 9:20 AM
I still have issues and can't even download the trial. This game has major issues and in spite of BF sending out an e-mail saying the problem (s) have been resolved they haven't.

I have a tech request in also and am waiting in response.

In the meantime they should pull the game OFF of their site until it works correctly.

Go to: