VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

Re:Bush whackin' things that make you go "Hmm"

[Post New]by VisionAri on May 7, 15 5:05 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:
dinsb wrote:Odd that Freddy has a lovely bathtub and the denizens of the highrise charming toilets while I on my ranch am left to bathe in the ponds/river and do my other personal business in the bushes.

LOL Once you get further along you will be able to stop skinney-dipping and peeing in the bushes
I can't remember when I got them but all I'm missing from the bathroom is a wash basin

I can take a bath but I'm still peeing in the bushes. And yeah, no sink.

But my biggest pet peeve is the kitchen. I have a sink and a stove, and I even have a blender and a coffeemaker. But there are never any leftovers in my house, because I have no fridge!

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on May 8, 15 8:44 AM
Where's the hot water heater?

dinsb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
442 Posts

[Post New]by dinsb on May 8, 15 11:09 PM
Thanks, Rumbit. I look forward to sitting rather than squatting. Still, you'd think by Level 268 I'd have at least found an outhouse.

And, Vision, no refrigerator, no lleftovers? That;s it -- I'm moving!! Guess a workaround would be to buy the winter skin for the ranch and store your leftovers in a snowbank.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on May 9, 15 7:21 AM
Dins... I had a look on the wiki, and the bathtub is found in the bushes in Dusty Loop & the toilet is from the bushes in Mermaid City.

Chuck... no water heater yet. But I do have a microwave... takes a while to heat all the water for a bath in it though

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on May 13, 15 9:20 AM
Touring around Amicus isle ~ how is it that the natural food chain is suspended? Not that I, or my more prey type pets, mind...

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on May 13, 15 10:37 AM
Rumbitothecore wrote:Dins... I had a look on the wiki, and the bathtub is found in the bushes in Dusty Loop & the toilet is from the bushes in Mermaid City.

Chuck... no water heater yet. But I do have a microwave... takes a while to heat all the water for a bath in it though

I use the fire hose to syphon hot water from the hot tub to fill the bathtub. After bathing, I attach the fire hose to the kitchen sink faucet and turn the hot water on to refill the hot tub. Had to fabricate an adapter in my workshop to make it fit.

[Post New]by iamadudette on May 14, 15 4:17 AM
Taming a mount by whacking him/her with a sword ... hmmm.
Even Clint says to be gentle but no, THWHACK goes the sword.

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

[Post New]by broccoflower on May 14, 15 5:12 AM
Poor Freddy! I was helping him clean house during the Spring Event, when suddenly there were wild predator hawks flying around in his living room. Yikes!! If only that catapult he's got stashed in the lower left corner actually worked ... we could get rid of those nasty hawks in a hurry

Edited on 05/15/2015 at 3:59:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Heidi_1213 on May 14, 15 1:35 PM
I was cleaning up my pet's "dooty," and there sure were a lot of seeds in it! I guess I'm not too surprised at that. Then I found some broccoli... I guess my pet couldn't digest it, because it looked whole. But I got energy from the broccoli, so I'm just going to have to hope that there's an off-screen step where I washed it really well before I ate it.

Kittypurrrs
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by Kittypurrrs on May 14, 15 2:27 PM
Freddie's house has a bigger problem than needing a spring cleaning! I think those oversize rats might make a sane person leave and head for the garden, being they are bigger than the garbage and recycle bins...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on May 17, 15 12:33 PM
My crab has a rash.

My crab. Has. A rash.

[Post New]by kstormgemini on May 17, 15 9:04 PM
Heh, I Could say what in this game Doesn't make you go hmmm...
Be it "finding" a missing kitty and Whacking it to make it go home.
~along with a whole host of Other things we whack to either "find" them and/or return them~
Anything to do with Nate.
~Why do we keep helping that loon anyway??~

And really there's quite a long list of things that one might stop and wonder about if one used any sort of logic...

Currently I wondered about the pertinance of casting Lightening while sitting astride a horse waving a putter in the air with my "pet" currently messing around in the brush myself.
~donno about you guys, but that sounds like something they'd end up reporting on the six o'clock news starting with the headline of, "and today in the news an avid poloist is electricuted in a freak lightening storm..."~

That and why, when the guy at the temple describes who told him bombs/dynamite was a good way of clearing things, I just said okay I'd get him some.
~When I Really would have gone, "Wait... Would this guy, by any chance, be Nate...? And he told you Bombs were a good idea... And you Believed him?? And you think I'M going to get you some...?? Eyah, no, not happening. My eyebrows just grew back, thanks."~

~edited because I just Had to add...~
Also... The guy that wants us to get him a new computer by whacking bushes...
Is his Old one Really so bad that he'd Rather have ones that have been exposed to Nature for who knows how long? And why would he assume any of them would work, much less run advanced programs that he needs/wants them to...??

Edited on 05/17/2015 at 9:28:11 PM PST

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on May 17, 15 10:32 PM
VisionAri wrote:My crab has a rash.

My crab. Has. A rash.

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on May 19, 15 5:21 AM
This is a "Hey, wait a minute" moment on Feeshi Island.

Using a small turtle as a stepping stone

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on May 19, 15 10:36 AM
kstormgemini, I hadn't thought about it being Nate telling the dude about bombs. I saw it as a sly reference to the Legend of Zelda game series. In those games if you see a section of wall that's a slightly different texture or color, you know it's really a secret door that can only be opened by a bomb. The LoZ connections in this game have been very subtle thus far with being able to make your character look like Link and then in the Halloween event one of the kiddos you scare in the haunted house directly quotes one of the games.

Edited on 05/19/2015 at 10:37:27 AM PST

[Post New]by kstormgemini on May 19, 15 6:17 PM
hrslvr_paints wrote:kstormgemini, I hadn't thought about it being Nate telling the dude about bombs. I saw it as a sly reference to the Legend of Zelda game series. In those games if you see a section of wall that's a slightly different texture or color, you know it's really a secret door that can only be opened by a bomb. The LoZ connections in this game have been very subtle thus far with being able to make your character look like Link and then in the Halloween event one of the kiddos you scare in the haunted house directly quotes one of the games.

Ah, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned. Now I feel silly for not having noticed it before.
Though admittedly, I tend to be a pretty linear thinking person when I'm really into playing something.
It's only when I'm not completely submerged in play that I actually go, "hey now wait a minute... that's just ridiculous!"

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on May 20, 15 11:52 AM
I am playing Nate's Agrabush Adventure - Help Nate Escape from Jail!. I had to get 30 bags of cement to throw into the quicksand. THEN I have to get 30 pots of water. DUH, the concrete is to soak up the water in the quicksand. Why ad extra water?? And the drop rate is HORRIBLE! I have used up over 6000 energy and only have 3 pots of water!!! I am about ready to go back to the flux!

EDIT: After complaining, I went back and got 1 more pot of water!

Edited on 05/20/2015 at 12:18:37 PM PST

Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 87656798568 on May 22, 15 12:33 AM
I just did a quest at the inn to find someones stolen passports, he had 15 passports stolen.

I wonder whose they were?

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on May 22, 15 1:59 AM
87656798568 wrote:I just did a quest at the inn to find someones stolen passports, he had 15 passports stolen.

I wonder whose they were?

Sometimes the less you know...

Chuck_Havens
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Chuck_Havens on May 22, 15 2:07 AM
HorseDancer1 wrote:I am playing Nate's Agrabush Adventure - Help Nate Escape from Jail!. I had to get 30 bags of cement to throw into the quicksand. THEN I have to get 30 pots of water. DUH, the concrete is to soak up the water in the quicksand. Why ad extra water?? And the drop rate is HORRIBLE! I have used up over 6000 energy and only have 3 pots of water!!! I am about ready to go back to the flux!

EDIT: After complaining, I went back and got 1 more pot of water!

Hi Dancer,

How are you doing with the water collection?

Go to: