Re:Just a Thought...Show Your Support

[Post New]by twynkletoes on Apr 2, 15 1:05 PM
I rarely post but I wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this game. I just stumbled across it and was immediately hooked.
There are no bells and whistles, very old skool and its totally immersive. So huge congrats to the developers.
Cant wait for HOK 3

[Post New]by Carpfishie on Apr 4, 15 8:35 AM
Great Game. Hoping they continue the series

bethy829
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bethy829 on Apr 7, 15 2:30 PM
I also Vote Yes.... I would love to see more of these type games. My all time favorite is" The Island Castaway series." Have been waiting several years now for the 3rd one to be released and read that if and when it's ever done, it will be released as a " Free to Play " game. If this is true I guess I'll never find out how the story ends because I will not play that type game..

I did a search looking for other games of this type and found the" Hero of the Kingdom" series which after playing all of the 1st one and just starting the 2nd has become my New Favorite game. This is an Awesome game, really makes you think and it's lots of fun to play. Just hope we won't have to wait years for a 3rd game from them.....

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Apr 9, 15 3:41 PM
Just a reminder -

Post a positive review in the REVIEW thread where it will be seen by BFG!

Thanks for your support!

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/381524.page

Edited on 04/09/2015 at 3:42:02 PM PST

LN14
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by LN14 on Apr 18, 15 10:01 AM
Hi, I'm loving this game, it's even better than the first in the series.

I think that for me the best improvement would be a little help finding some of those tiny items. Even after reading all the hints I still can't locate the second set of tools for the blacksmith, or the 12th starfish. I'm just starting the game again <g> to see if I can find them this time around as it's frustrating to be blocked by something like that. Maybe an option to buy the missing part? Or do a chore to earn it? Just not being able to find it is...well, frustrating! I have to say, a good percentage of said teeny things,especially in the caves, I found by blind clicking. Some of us might be classed as 'older' players with much less than 20/20 vision.

On the very plus side, I love the buying/bartering/finding ways to make money etc. My favourite games have always been the ones that allow some freedom of choice in how to play.

The story was a hoot and made me laugh out loud several times so thank you for the giggles. The baddies were BAD, even if one turned out to be a goodie under a bad influence!

I'm going to play #1 again (only done it twice) while waiting with bated breath for your #3. Thanks so much for so many entertaining hours.

[Post New]by ranger99 on May 9, 15 9:56 AM
I stumbled on HOK1 and really enjoyed it! Then went on to HOK2. Enjoyed this one a whole lot - took longer to play, which was great, and still just as fun! My only real problem was the misdirection of the Salamander HUNTER who lost his necklace while HUNTING (which is done on land, btw) not FISHING (which is done in the water), but where is his necklace - in the water! I never looked in the water. I looked all over the island, hunted all the animals thinking I might find the necklace hidden behind one of them, randomly clicked everywhere, but could not find it. I finally went to the forums only to find out it's in the water.
Love both these games and am really looking forward to HOK3! Bring it on....

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on May 9, 15 10:29 AM
ranger99 wrote:I stumbled on HOK1 and really enjoyed it! Then went on to HOK2. Enjoyed this one a whole lot - took longer to play, which was great, and still just as fun! My only real problem was the misdirection of the Salamander HUNTER who lost his necklace while HUNTING (which is done on land, btw) not FISHING (which is done in the water), but where is his necklace - in the water! I never looked in the water. I looked all over the island, hunted all the animals thinking I might find the necklace hidden behind one of them, randomly clicked everywhere, but could not find it. I finally went to the forums only to find out it's in the water.
Love both these games and am really looking forward to HOK3! Bring it on....

LOL ranger! I did the same thing!

Edited on 05/09/2015 at 10:30:00 AM PST

Go to: