Big Brain Wolf

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Big Brain Wolf

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jun 18, 09 6:44 PM
I beta'd this one a while back, and while it had some okay puzzles, it felt really slow and cumbersome to me. I might try it again - maybe it will play better now. It was a little buggy when I did it.

hollie96
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by hollie96 on Jun 18, 09 9:15 PM
phatkhat wrote:I beta'd this one a while back, and while it had some okay puzzles, it felt really slow and cumbersome to me.

Agreed. I feel like I used half the demo waiting for the wolf to plod to the item I clicked on. I wish there was a way to speed him up. Plus all that talking back and forth between the wolf and the other characters got really taxing.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Jun 19, 09 1:34 AM
I'm another that wasn't happy with this. I tried trial ; but only did about half hour; not for me. I feel the same as Irishgreen. To each their own.

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Jun 19, 09 1:59 AM
LizzieK wrote:Oh good, I'm glad to know it will be coming to Big Fish. It came out on Shockwave a couple of weeks ago and I posted the solution walkthrough to all 60 of the puzzles in my photobucket weekend before last. If anyone needs the puzzle solutions now you can just do a search on photobucket for Big Brain Wolf and the puzzle solutions will show up.
Happy gaming!

Thanks LizzieK for all your work also.

When I played the demo, I got confused with all the walking around (reminded me somewhat of a LF game), but I LOVE puzzles (not easy ones either), so once I found all the walkthroughs in case of brain fart syndrome - I think there are 3 different ones now - I decided to buy this game. I can't wait to challenge my hubby. Oh, the humor was great also. If there is going to be a lot of dialog, it may as well be funny.

Cool game.

goldens
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by goldens on Jun 19, 09 7:50 AM
This is a clever game, and am so glad you had the walkthrough to get me started. I was wandering around the screen not knowing what to do next. The walkthrough explained the method to the Wolf's thinking and now I'm on my way. I know there are 12 puzzles in each chapter & occasionally have to refer to the walkthrough to see just where they're located. I also like the brain excercises. Those alone will keep you challanged for quite awhile.
Question on another subject....I saw that Ravenhurst Revisited is on sale, does this mean that a sequel is on it's way???????

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 20, 09 1:48 PM
Hi Goldens! Welcome to the forums!

So glad you enjoyed the game.

For the next MCF, I would guess end of November-ish, as this was when the last one came out.

1830mm
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by 1830mm on Jul 2, 09 9:38 PM
I thought it was kinda corny at first. But after playing it awhile it's pretty challenging and fun.

Go to: