BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

Re:Fairway Solitaire - New Version Available

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Feb 22, 10 7:12 PM
I had a blast with the game. So Sad! It doen't cork on my comp. I called Big Fish and they were so sweet to me. They walked me thru how to uninstall and install it. It still doesn't work. I just loved that game!!! If it works for you, have a blast!!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Apr 1, 10 10:36 AM
I'm still trying to finish to last hole on the original version. It is making me crazy

billy_mc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by billy_mc on May 17, 10 4:54 AM
im stuck on the last level--- i just cant win, is this one of the bugs? ive had it ages will it still be ok to uninstall and reinstall..

chrelm
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by chrelm on Jun 2, 10 10:15 AM
I don't see any complaints about The Spike. I must have played it fifty times by now and am unable to even get close to the long drive of 24. I start with all my clubs but there are always too many face cards in the way. I guess it is possible because some players have made it all the way through and I know it is just a matter of luck to get the cards in the right order. But 24 is almost the number of cards that are dealt out. I guess I'll just keep at it but it seems that this goal is too challenging to be entertainment.

[Post New]by chris122049 on Jun 11, 10 6:33 PM
I am at Royal St Henry's where I am supposed to get a long run of 20. The run indicator loads up at 1.3 X and never moves even when I have runs. At the end of the course, it says 1.3X but it says I had a O run................I can't play the rest of the game unless there is a fix for this. Anyone else having this problem. I LOVE this game............please I want to fix it.

[Post New]by boogee on Sep 30, 10 12:17 PM
I am very unhappy with Fairway Solitaire...after enjoy 90% of the game to come up again Mystery Madness and fail time and time again. Is this a joke?

[Post New]by lucy2819 on Dec 3, 10 10:49 PM
I have version 1.06 on my Mac and the Game Manager is telling me there is an update. It also says I'll lose my progress if I choose to update. Does anyone know if that is actually the case?

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Feb 17, 11 10:47 PM
No you won't lose your progress if you update. The save data is safe. The 1.07 update on Mac just fixes some windowed mode graphical errors on Snow Leopard.

funster14
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by funster14 on Jun 15, 11 1:37 AM
Okay, I followed the instructions to uninstall via the trash can. Then I went to Big Fish and installed the game again. But when I opened it, it came up as the same game.

The instructions said I might lose the progress I had made, and that did not happen.
So, am I just lucky or is the install not right?

I noticed no difference in the game....

Funster14

[Post New]by Anitabgames on Jun 17, 11 7:37 PM
I haven't been able to play for 2 days and I play this game every night! It is my favorite!! It acts like it will start, shows the picture "loading", and then I get an error message, "error reading from stream."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3x and rebooted multiple times. Any help out there?? thanks, Anita

HiLupe
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by HiLupe on Oct 22, 11 12:34 PM
I'm enjoying this game. Fun game play and the announcer's comments add a bit of interest.

I'd recommend this game as a 'buy' to anyone who enjoys golf solitaire.

[Post New]by elisantonieta on Mar 16, 13 3:50 PM
Anitabgames wrote:I haven't been able to play for 2 days and I play this game every night! It is my favorite!! It acts like it will start, shows the picture "loading", and then I get an error message, "error reading from stream."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3x and rebooted multiple times. Any help out there?? thanks, Anita

[Post New]by elisantonieta on Mar 16, 13 3:53 PM
I have the same problem as Anitabgames.... I purchased the game online, played for several days, and then got the message "error reading from stream." So I thought that if I purchased the CD I would be safe... and i got the same error message. I HAVE SEARCHED IN HELP AND THIS TOPIC IS GLARINGLY NOT ADDRESSED. IS THIS A PROBLEM THAT CANNOT BE OVERCOME?

elisantonieta wrote:
Anitabgames wrote:I haven't been able to play for 2 days and I play this game every night! It is my favorite!! It acts like it will start, shows the picture "loading", and then I get an error message, "error reading from stream."

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 16, 13 3:58 PM
Hi elisantonieta,

Welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear you're running into that error. So we can best help with that, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They can recommend some troubleshooting steps you can take to get past that error.

Hopefully they can get you back to gaming quickly!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by AlisaC on Dec 4, 13 6:59 AM
All of my game progress is gone. I have been playing for years and now I have nothing after the update. I will have to start all over again. I just can't do it. It makes me sick thinking of all of the golf bucks I spent to get where I was in the game. I guess this is the end. I will miss Fairway Solitaire. Goodbye.

Go to: